What's new

What skill is on your mind?

I actually like trading, any form of it and i also will like to become a website designer or graphic designer. I use to say it every time to my friends but i don't have time to learn those again

There are so many ways and skills which someone can learn for instant you can learn programing skills and I beleive that its far more beneficial because this are some of the skills that is trendy now online and people with this skills dont just lack money they sell their coding skills easyly

I would not put it past these investors to have billions of dollars in their custody, but it is not recognized on financial platforms like Forbes. One person who we are all aware can affect the crypto market immensely is Elon Musk.
If Elon musk's is the only one that is capable of influencing the crypto market, then what of other people which are always called The Whales ? I always thought they are people with huge sum of money in their crypto wallet.

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??
I will go with writing skill, this something I enjoy doing. Though I can read and write in english and can express my though through them, still I need to learn a lot because it is my second language and I have to make a good amount of money through it, equivalent to make a good living out of it. I have to work more on it its pattetn, writting style use of words and how to arrange it into a beauty for readers.

I will go with writing skill, this something I enjoy doing. Though I can read and write in english and can express my though through them, still I need to learn a lot because it is my second language and I have to make a good amount of money through it, equivalent to make a good living out of it. I have to work more on it its pattetn, writting style use of words and how to arrange it into a beauty for readers.
Writing is nice . If you are willing to stick to writing it is something you have to dedicate your time to learn. This is even easier , you may not really have to pay. YouTube and other platforms could help you to knoe perfectly what it is to write a good quality content that readers can easily understand.

If Elon musk's is the only one that is capable of influencing the crypto market, then what of other people which are always called The Whales ? I always thought they are people with huge sum of money in their crypto wallet.
There are definitely other people who possess great influence on the cryptocurrency market. I made mention of Elon Musk's name because he is one of the more famous whales.

There are definitely other people who possess great influence on the cryptocurrency market. I made mention of Elon Musk's name because he is one of the more famous whales.
I would love if you could mention a few of others. I am also interested to know , probably I could follow them up in their verified social Media platform so as to always have information related to their cryptocurrency of interest.

Elon musk is not the only person who could change the market, but he is an investor and he has invested a lots of money in the market. This means that he can influence the market.

For me, the skill on my mind is a web design and majorly graphic design because the truth is i am a lover of cool relaxing things and nerve-calming things and for me, design gets me calm and when i start to design i reach to my inner person most times i use that opportunity better myself when the opportunity presents it self
I was into professional design,before I venture into my line of business,and overtime I have been improving on my skill set for the purpose of pushing out my business,and then digital marketing skills also that will help me promote my business online.

I have not been able to acquire a professional skills yet although forex is one of the them I've been doing for sometimes . I'm still under a learning process, I've been practicing how to trade with a demo account and I have just been introduced into a live account trading.

I would love if you could mention a few of others. I am also interested to know , probably I could follow them up in their verified social Media platform so as to always have information related to their cryptocurrency of interest.
Oh OK, it is quite good that you seek to be more informed about cryptocurrency. The whales can probably help you in this regard. Some people who have a great influence on the crypto market include Satoshi Nakamoto and Tim Draper.

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??
I want to learn the skills of online trading like forex. We all know trading of cryptocurrency is trending now a days a lot of people are investing in it and getting benefit because it's like easy but you need to learn technical support or information to trade wisely to attain your target.

Elon musk is not the only person who could change the market, but he is an investor and he has invested a lots of money in the market. This means that he can influence the market.
I don't really know much about other investors that have the power to influence the market to their desired direction. I only know of traders that can be able to predict the markets to a high degree of accuracy.

I don't really know much about other investors that have the power to influence the market to their desired direction. I only know of traders that can be able to predict the markets to a high degree of accuracy.

Other persons may not have enough power because they might not have enough wealth in order to purchase a really huge number of cryptocurrencies. Not all the people are rich like Elon Musk is.

Other persons may not have enough power because they might not have enough wealth in order to purchase a really huge number of cryptocurrencies. Not all the people are rich like Elon Musk is.
Elon musk may have the ability to influence the market even if he does not have to be a direct investors, His Twitt alone can have a serious impact in the price of cryptocurrency . That's what he has been using to move the price of doge coin to a high price sometimes ago

Considering the fact that there are allot of online business skills this days, but I think one can Go for any business which tends to pay much, so as to make passive income within a limited time

Elon musk may have the ability to influence the market even if he does not have to be a direct investors, His Twitt alone can have a serious impact in the price of cryptocurrency . That's what he has been using to move the price of doge coin to a high price sometimes ago

Elon Musk could control the market to some extent and this is the only reason why I have to search and look for news related to bitcoin all the time. News is very important for you as a trader.

Elon Musk could control the market to some extent and this is the only reason why I have to search and look for news related to bitcoin all the time. News is very important for you as a trader.
For people that are interested to trade the market based on fundamental analysis , well a lot of technical analysis traders don't usually have time for news, what do you think ?

Digital skills is a very good in our general of digitalization but digital skills is not enough to rely on. There are many skills that are handy and pays better and needs no digital devices
In terms of graphic designing, i don't really consider it as a digital skill only though. Because you can actually deal with clients both offline and as well online. I think the best way to maximize profits on any skill you have is to be able to go digital and as well offline with it. Let's take tailoring for example, you can also go digital with tailoring, by advertising your work online and gaining customers from there.

Elon musk is able to control the crypto currency market because he's a heavy crypto investor that makes money through crypto currency investment , information is knowledge and you need to make the neccesary research before investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back