What's new

What season is your lowest traffic wise?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to traffic to your site, what time of the year do you see less traffic than usual? I think for me, it comes around the holidays. Everyone is busy with the holidays I feel and aren't focused as much on looking at my sites. And that's okay, I understand that. Which only means I need to adapt in those times to draw more people in. Maybe I should do streaming and try and gain another audience there. Or maybe I should start another project in that time in the hopes of drawing another revenue stream.

Back to the subject, what season for you, is the lowest traffic wise? How do you draw traffic in during those down times?

The answer to this question is easy. It is for sure summer because everyone goes on holiday and surfing on Internet time will reduce as before. There are winter camping events but the fact is much reduced compared to summer for example.

The answer to this question is easy. It is for sure summer because everyone goes on holiday and surfing on Internet time will reduce as before. There are winter camping events but the fact is much reduced compared to summer for example.
I feel like holidays are the worst times for traffic. Summer is probably not as bad, but it will likely slow down a bit. But there isn't many holidays in the summer season if I remember correctly.

In my experience, January is the worst month for traffic and revenue. My sites get fewer traffic and less revenue. On all my sites, including third party blogging sites, my traffic and revenue remains low during January. I am not sure but I think this has something to do with holidays in December.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back