What's new

What Real Estate property can i afford to buy with $1300 and make profit over time

There are areas that are speedily growing in real estate. Just like Ogun State. Closer parts of Ogun to Lagos are developing rapidly due to the overpopulation level of Lagos and the emergence of companies and factories in ogun. That money can get something small but will be huge when it's time for harvest. Just don't rush it. The money will just want to leave and do something. Have a good plan!

Well its good you have made that amount of money in the first thats some good dedication you got there . but if you ask me I would say you buy pieces of land as investment and then sell when the land as appreciated

Nope, to me I can't consider having any partner even when the person have enormous potential to help boost my business higher. All I will do, is employ the person full time to work for me and I will pay him weekly, or monthly as the business is bringing returns. I don't want such person to have same control over my business.
Ahh I see what you mean here as well. It may be best to have them as an employee rather than you also have the ability to utilize their skill base whilst you will still remain in control of the actual business decisions. I had not thought about it from this perspective before. Good point.

Ahh I see what you mean here as well. It may be best to have them as an employee rather than you also have the ability to utilize their skill base whilst you will still remain in control of the actual business decisions. I had not thought about it from this perspective before. Good point.
You're welcome, if you watch other successful business men, in mean those ones you see on the world billboard's list of richest business persons. You gonna see that all of them started on their own and still running the business on their own. Employing experts to help them to achieve their aim.

I think you should check online for real estates within that price range, I don't think the money is enough to secure a real estate property, I suggest you go online check out what your money can actually afford.

Yeah its very good that you have arrange this money for your purchasing purpose with a great effort but i think this amount is not enough to purchase a land . It depends on the country. In my country i can't purchase the land with this amount. Because there are too high rates of land in my country.

You're welcome, if you watch other successful business men, in mean those ones you see on the world billboard's list of richest business persons. You gonna see that all of them started on their own and still running the business on their own. Employing experts to help them to achieve their aim.
Yes I have noticed that. They always remain in control of their company and the main decisions that it makes. I am sure that when you develop your own company and your own business there is a certain sense of pride that you have and a need to want to protect the business and remains in control of its decisions, as you cannot be sure that someone else would handle it in the same way as you have and the risk in that with your own company causes a lot of worry.

I think you should search online for affordable prices of real estate or property. Well in this country it will be hard getting properties of that amount, another thing to look again when getting lands is location.

Yes I have noticed that. They always remain in control of their company and the main decisions that it makes. I am sure that when you develop your own company and your own business there is a certain sense of pride that you have and a need to want to protect the business and remains in control of its decisions, as you cannot be sure that someone else would handle it in the same way as you have and the risk in that with your own company causes a lot of worry.
That's true, employing someone to work together with you is ideal. Sharing same stake with that same person in my business won't suit me.

That's true, employing someone to work together with you is ideal. Sharing same stake with that same person in my business won't suit me.
Also I think that when it comes to partners that there is always one person that puts in more effort than the other person. For example if it is your idea and it is your business then the person that you are working with as your partner may not be as committed to it as you are and the work load will not be balanced then.

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
1300$ is not a small money, I would advice you don't start real estate with such huge amount of money, you can invest part of it in bitcoin and some other Cryptocurrency for now after some times, then you can go into real estate if that's your heart desire but don't invest the whole 1300$ right now
Post automatically merged:

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
1300$ is not a small money, I would advice you don't start real estate with such huge amount of money, you can invest part of it in bitcoin and some other Cryptocurrency for now after some times, then you can go into real estate if that's your heart desire but don't invest the whole 1300$ right now

I would advise you to invest it on land, you could get a small piece of land in a rural area and with time it would sure appreciate, and then you could sell it off or if by God's willing you have made a lot of money by then, you could build a structure on it.

I would advise you to invest it on land, you could get a small piece of land in a rural area and with time it would sure appreciate, and then you could sell it off or if by God's willing you have made a lot of money by then, you could build a structure on it. Anything we do in this life is all God's grace, a lot of people invested millions and still didn't made it.

Last edited:
Since you're a Nigerian, that amount is close to 650k in naira. The best thing to do is to look for cheaper areas that are close to crowded or busy cities and buy a plot of land even if the location is inside. Find some cash and fence your land with a cheap gate. Exercise patience and leave the land for some years for the value to increase. You can sell it or develop if you desire.

With this amount, you should buy a piece of land and just construct some shops, and then give them at rent for some years.
After that you can sale them at high prices, and easily can earn double amount than that of your invested amount.

This is a great way for you to make more money and make a profit from what you have done. But it is calculated for different countries because each country has its own rule so you can apply to those who live in that country.

in my opinion,you can get acres of land in less developed or upcoming towns and keep for like five years,then you can decide to sell when it's five years,lee or more,by then your interest will be more than your imagination

Buying a Land then leasing it out mostly especially as a farmland would be profitable. Farmers could be using it for a means of living for a specific time also paying for the space. It could be poultry or land for cropping, it can also be leased out for a block industry were you get an annual interest or commission for the special period of time. Maybe afterwards you can then use your land for personal purpose.

what you can do with that amount of cash,if you would be patient for a while,you can buy a land with it,in an area that is fast developing,and allow it to appriciate a bit,and then you can sell and make your profit.

Bro it's only in the rural areas that you can buy an estate property in that particular amount, and remember you will need to allow the property to appreciate let's three or four years will pass before you can start taking about selling the property. I don't really think you can get a property of such amount in urban areas.

Well I have to say, kudos to you for being abke to raise that amount over time. I would say that what you can invest in with that money depends on the country you like in, If it's a country like mine, you could still get a small piece of land

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back