What's new

What Real Estate property can i afford to buy with $1300 and make profit over time

When it comes to real estate. Many peoples attention just turn to the aspect of buying and owning landed properties but that is not all. With this money, you are better suited to invest the money in construction materials used to build this real estate properties and you will make profits.

When it comes to real estate. Many peoples attention just turn to the aspect of buying and owning landed properties but that is not all. With this money, you are better suited to invest the money in construction materials used to build this real estate properties and you will make profits.
That's a nice suggestion too. Diverting the funds to construction materials used in developing real estate housing is prominent indeed. I'll consider that if i have extra cash for that. I'm just open to buy land and add to my inherited ones.

$1,300 might not be enough money to get a standard property but will surely get land If not lands, so you can buy the land, and sell them soon at a profit

You can be able to buy land worth $1300 and least this land overtime and also make lot of profit,however this depend on individual perspective and knowledge towards the business of real estate one May decide to buy a house and also leaves or sell to make profit.

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
The best suggestion or advice I could give to you as one of our members in here is for you to go to those who are into real estate management not the online ones but the offline real estate management, they will give you the best investment you could invest your money into I guess.

The best suggestion or advice I could give to you as one of our members in here is for you to go to those who are into real estate management not the online ones but the offline real estate management, they will give you the best investment you could invest your money into I guess.
You're right bro. I'll go to them. But my worries now is that i don't know anyone in my vicinity that is a real estate agent. Most of them are simply busy, that's why online is best for now, to find one.

Real estate business is a good business but requires a huge of capital to start up the business, but I don't think that kind of amount can start up the business.

Real estate business is a good business but requires a huge of capital to start up the business, but I don't think that kind of amount can start up the business.
Yes real estate business requires a lot of capital to start up but that doesn't mean that you can't start with a specific capital which is not that large, it all depends on the knowledge you have in the field of real estate.

With amount I think you can only buy land in some newly developed areas. Such amount of money can not be enough to buy s house except you want to buy in a village where you will have to tie down your investment for the future.

This is not to brag but I have $20,000 in the bank for the intention of buying a lot to build an apartment. My wife has $30,000 worth of stocks. But the total of our funds will not be enough for real estate. That is how expensive the real estate in the city or even in the suburbs. The OP has very little money that I don't think is fit to invest in real estate.

The real estate product that you can invest $1300 into and make profit on your investment over time is land because land is one real estate products that will always appreciate in value over time and it never depreciates in value so you have no risk of losing your investment.

I think this would depend a lot on your location. If you live in places like Lagos and abuja, the land won't fetch profit in time and its better you go to selling construction materials like cement.

You can buy land in some areas with that amount of money depending on your country. You can get this land in rural areas and watch it develop and increase in value over time.

The location for such building would be a big factor in whether the available amount would be enough, there are some places in Nigeria tho where you could definitely get a land with that amount

You will likely not get a land for such amount in urban areas. You will be looking at buying of lands in rural areas and be patient and watch it grow over time.

You can actually acquire a land with this amount but it depends on highly your aim is. Before you start any business at all you must consider your purse and know what your capacity can carry. With this you know where to direct your property search.

You can actually acquire a land with this amount but it depends on highly your aim is. Before you start any business at all you must consider your purse and know what your capacity can carry. With this you know where to direct your property search.
one real estate property that you can be able to purchase at the rate of $1300 and make profit over time is a land property, with time land will appreciate and you will make a lot of money out of it.

such amount of money is too small to start up a real estate investment and there is nothing reasonable you will do with that amount of money because it cannot afford to buy The Land alone, you still need to work hard and save more money.

Any land you can buy. But for that, your amount might be insufficient. You can buy the land by having share with another person and can keep profits accumulating in that share.

Such amount of money is too minute to be used for real estate investment because you may not be able to make any profit from it, you should consider to save and invest in any government organisation to achieve a reasonable profit first.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back