What's new

What profit can I receive maximum?

I bought a house and an agricultural land and then I used both for a couple of years.Now I want to sale them out at double price.The sales agent is asking me about 50% profit.
What is your opinion?
Waaat... that's outrageous and greedy, what's is expected of you is to give him your price while he can add his own price as his own profit, that's all..

50% is the excess profit for an agent, which generally ranges from 5% to 10% profit. In this case, it is preferable to get another agent and, failing that, it is better to carry out the direct sale with the client, since with the increase in the percentage of agent you can lose all potential clients or a large part of your profit.
This is also my third I mean why would an agent the month 50% for the sales of someone's property it is absolutely outrageous. I would advise him not to ever used that agent again because there are several agents that we sell this property for him at the normal 5% charge.

This is also my third I mean why would an agent the month 50% for the sales of someone's property it is absolutely outrageous. I would advise him not to ever used that agent again because there are several agents that we sell this property for him at the normal 5% charge.
That's right, 50% is really, as they say in my country, "a free hand robbery". This type of "agents", if they can be called that way, should be jailed and their agent certificate should be taken away, what they do is to give a bad image to the real estate agents. The normal is 5% and a maximum of 10%.

You should get another agent whose commission is lower than what your previous agent is demanding like say 30%. You don't have to worry about achieving maximum profit because they are both properties that appreciates over time so you are good to go.

If i were you i would definitely sale trice of the price i bought it. Agricultural land especially the fertile ones are very expensive in my area.

For the house, why selling? I think it would benefit you more if you decide to put it up for rent, it could serve as a means of residual income for you and can be passed down to other generation as well. Though i believe you have your reasons for wanting to sell the property

If i were you i would definitely sale trice of the price i bought it. Agricultural land especially the fertile ones are very expensive in my area.
As you said in your area. In some places agricultural land is as useless as excretes. He will first need to value the prices of lands in the same area that the land his located to determine the maximum profits he could make from the sale of his own land.

One of the advantage of real estate is that you get to be your own enterpreneur, you can sell any amount of property for any amount of money since land and property are in high demand.

I bought a house and an agricultural land and then I used both for a couple of years.Now I want to sale them out at double price.The sales agent is asking me about 50% profit.
What is your opinion?
Well , you can bargain with him for 10% which is the normal percentage given out or you can auction the property by yourself . You just need a good marketing strategy.

What is your opinion?
This is too exorbitant, the agent is doing nothing special in this transaction. The only thing he does is that he gets a new client for you. This is something you can easily for yourself by advertising the property on a widely read newspaper in your country. I believe you can't spend up to 10% of the profit on advertising the property.

Well depending on the type of your investment, I have seen some persons who invest there money on estate management, they actually buy landed property and build on it after building on it, they furnish the house and then resale the house, some of them realize times two of their investment.
When you invest in real estate property you can be able to receive 50% maximum profit from your investment because real estate is very lucrative and flourishing business.

What is your opinion?
If you are not okay with the sales property agent I think you go on and search for another property agent to help you out on this, because we have a lot of agent out there doing same thing tho.

Nah! I think you should look for another agent. Some agent are really greedy and they will sell of a property and take their share without your knowledge.

It's just too much of a commission. It's like he or she wants to rob you of your income. If you can't find another person to work with, I would advise you to keep the property. The house will keep generating money as long as you maintain it.

Correct me if l am wrong but l thought landed properties appreciate in a long term? If you have doubt about your correct property agent, please look for another. It's better to be late in selling off those properties and making good profits than selling now at such ridiculous profit margin and regretting it tomorrow.

What is your opinion?
I am trying to understand. He is asking you to offer him 50% of the profit?
He is possibly not the only estate agent around, you can get someone else who would charge something reasonable.

The profit you would be able to amass is dependent on the location and square of the lands. Also, the readiness of buyers would also determine how much you could profit!

What is your opinion?
There are definite many agent out there in your area that can still get at least ten to fifteen percent from you because thats the least he shoukd asked for, or yiu can just rather get a buyer for your land in your own,

If you are not comfortable with the price he inquired of, I will advice you to go for another buyer,if someone buy it in a low rate someone in need will double the amount.

I think giving 50 percent of your profits as commission is not a good idea. The agent is asking a lot of money. Why should you go to an agent to sell your property, why not to sell by yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back