What profit can I receive maximum?

Nimra Saeed

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I bought a house and an agricultural land and then I used both for a couple of years.Now I want to sale them out at double price.The sales agent is asking me about 50% profit.
What is your opinion?

You can get another agent if the property is in a place where you can not get a buyer on your own but 50%for an agent is a no, the percentage is 10%from both seller and buyer.

When it comes to making money in real estate investing, there are only a handful of ways to do it. Though the concepts are simple to understand, don't be fooled into thinking they can be easily implemented and executed. An understanding of the basics of real estatecan help investors work to maximize their earnings

I won't advice you to sell it for that buyer. You can easily get another agent that's willing and capable of paying more than that. By the way, why do you want to sell the two off at the same time.?

It depends on the location of the Land if the land is located in a town with good population then obviously you can sell it for hundred percent if the man is located in a village then you might not make hundred percent but the hundred percent you're making from the town depends on how long the land was there, if you have bought the land for about 10 years ago then you can sell it for a hundred percent if it's below that you can sell it for 80 or 50 as he said.

That's outrageous, how can a sales agent demand for such high percentage of profit from you. When he is only connecting buyer to your property. Your house and your agricultural land, the charges aren't worth it at all.

For every city or town there is a standard market value that you can sell your property for a high price if you want but there will be no buyer. When we bought our house it was first offered for 3 million (pesos) but after a year the owner posted an ad for the house to sell at 2 million. When we saw the ad my wife called and negotiated for 1.5 million but the owner agreed to 1.6 million. You can see the difference that the owner wanted 3 million at first but after a year it was sold for almost half that amount only.

I bought a house and an agricultural land and then I used both for a couple of years.Now I want to sale them out at double price.The sales agent is asking me about 50% profit.
What is your opinion?
You have a great opportunity to earn huge profit, I think you can earn up to 70% to the real price of land and house.
So wait for the right moment and another customer, and sale it at 70% profit.

I don't know where this house and this land are. Anyway, I must say that, at least here in Italy, unfortunately in recent years the real estate market had a drastic decline! :(
But mostly, that even that sales agent hold back 50% of your profit, this in my opinion, it's really a big exaggeration! (n)(n)

The agent is a fraudster, why will an agent demand for 50% for sales of properties? I will advice you to run away from such real estate agent and get a new agent, infact look for an estate agent that will take 5% from you and also collect 5% from the buyer.

If i get toy right, the agent is demanding for 50% on profit as pay? In my own locality, agents gets paid on sale not profit and their percentage is nothing higher than 10%-20%. In your case this may be an advantage for you. The agent is charging on profit but 50% is too much

50% is the excess profit for an agent, which generally ranges from 5% to 10% profit. In this case, it is preferable to get another agent and, failing that, it is better to carry out the direct sale with the client, since with the increase in the percentage of agent you can lose all potential clients or a large part of your profit.

You may be asking yourself, “what is a good profit margin?” A good margin will vary considerably by industry, but as a general rule of thumb, a 10% net profit margin is considered average, a 20% margin is considered high (or “good”), and a 5% margin is low

Different agents charge different fees. 10% is very high but some agents are very greedy. You talk to another agent and offer him 10%.You can make a lot of money because the price is double.Because the agent has to charge 10% from the other side too, 10% is enough. Try to keep the customer satisfied so that his confidence can be restored and he should not be hesitant while investing.

I think you should look for a better sales agent or just go ahead and find a way to sell yourself without any other third party, if you are busy or you don't know how to go about it, I will suggest you ask around about other brokers and have a discuss about their rates.

based on my opinion i would advise you shouldn't sell the agricultural land and the house because both properties are lucrative and promising.they hardly depreciate except the agricultural land if it is not well maintained but if you feel you prefer to still sell it then opt for another agent

A call option buyer stands to make a profit if the underlying asset, let's say a stock, rises above the strike price before expiry. A put option buyer makes a profit if the price falls below the strike price before the expiration. The exact amount of profit depends on the difference between the stock price and the option strike price at expiration or when the option position is closed.

A call option writer stands to make a profit if the underlying stock stays below the strike price. After writing a put option, the trader profits if the price stays above the strike price. An option writer's profitability is limited to the premium they receive for writing the option (which is the option buyer's cost). Option writers are also called option sellers.

I think it really depends on the location in area that where is your land and Agriculture area if your house is in good location and every facilities are available there so you can sell it 100% but if it is normal area and little bit facilities are provided and no more transport system is available there so you can sell it to 70% to 80%buyers.
but it also depends on the house condition that how use your house and how is its condition right now it depends on the some of thing as well then the price is decided that what should be the real price and profit.

Well depending on the type of your investment, I have seen some persons who invest there money on estate management, they actually buy landed property and build on it after building on it, they furnish the house and then resale the house, some of them realize times two of their investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back