What's new

What profit can I receive maximum?

I bought a house and an agricultural land and then I used both for a couple of years.Now I want to sale them out at double price.The sales agent is asking me about 50% profit.
What is your opinion?
The agents is trying to cheat you out of the deal, dump him and look for another one to deal with. The percentage in is asking for is to exorbitant. The maximum percentage you can give an agent is 20% out of the sales. Never been intimidated by his claim get a better one out there search for them.

I think you should switch agents. A good agent should think of how to help you maximize profits with a realistic range. This all depends on the location and quality of land up for sale.

That is really much how would the agent adk for such amount of money from you ,i think you should still make the deal with landlord and ask if anything could be done to adjust the high fees

Concerning the maximum profit you can receive. Well, that agent cut in the deal is quite much because most of the agent that I know do collect 10-20% from the sales of a land or building, you can seek out to more agents and will surely find a better deal that will benefit both parties.

I bought a house and an agricultural land and then I used both for a couple of years.Now I want to sale them out at double price.The sales agent is asking me about 50% profit.
What is your opinion?
The profit margin the agent is asking for is too high, I believe you can try to bargain with the agent and come to agreement on a lesser percentage.

In real estate business there is no maximum when it comes to profit making in real estate, the more properties you have the more profit you have.

What is your opinion?
There is no maximum amount of money you can receive as profit on any investment you make, in fact your maximum amount is another person's minimum amount.

How do we classify or term an agent,when individual we can become an agent,all we need is information,this will provide the necessary criteria to maximize the profit from the land.

What is your opinion?
50% profit is too much as an agent fee. An agent fee of 10-25% is reasonable enough. I'll suggest you change the agent completely. And there to get a legal document to back up the agreement between you and the agent.

Depend on what you want because agent cannot tell you what to do, because you decide on what to give the agent or you look for another agent.

The agency Dee should not be more than 20% profit. If he doesn't accept it this way, then you go look for another agent who will. This is business and you must be the greatest beneficiary here

You can get another agent if the property is in a place where you can not get a buyer on your own but 50%for an agent is a no, the percentage is 10%from both seller and buyer.
The agent is not asking the seller for 50% fee , he's telling the owner that he can only gain 50% whe he sells the house and the farming land, e.g he's saying if he bought the land and the house at the rate of 1million , he can only sell it for 1.5million.

I suggest you get another agent for the land. Because the agent is asking you for too much money. There are many agent out there that can collect twenty percent profit, you should ask them

50% profits from the sales of your property is a ripoff from the agent. I will advice you to try and use another agent and see if there will be any difference from his charges. Selling properties theses days is not a rocket science if you have all the important documents to backed it up, you can also try to sell it yourself.

Why rushing yourself you can just wait for the right moment and you will even be able to sell the properties at a very good percentage.i don’t think you should agree with the agent

What is your opinion?
You should make inquiry yourself about what price lands go for in your area, prices of properties are dynamic and change at a pace you can't imagine.

There are matters you don't leave in the hands of someone to take care of, do your due diligence and know if you should or wait a bit before selling.

50% profit is pretty huge, but again, it depends on for how much time you owned them and how much the price is like in your area for now

That's total ridiculous for the sales agent (realtor) to be asking you to pay him or her 50% for the property you own. Who does that, don't listen to such person, its simply a thief.

If you ask me, 50% is actually high to give an agent, but I can't tell you to sell or not. I am saying this because there is someone out there who will sell either because he or she needs money urgently or just to sell it. So you are the one to decide if you accept or not. Or better still continue searching for an agent that agrees to your terms and conditions. It is my opinion.

What is your opinion?
Getting another agent is a must for you because the first agent is a scammer wanting to eat where he do not work, there are many estate agent all over the area that will even get around 10%.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back