What's new

What profit can I receive maximum?

That's a nice profits. But on what exactly have you invested your money on? I will advise you to sell it off but if you think it will be higher if you keep it for some time then there's no need of selling.

Instead of hiring agent to sell your property, why don't advertise in the local newspapers or local real estate classified websites to sell your profits, you can earn better

Even though commission can be negotiated between the seller and the agent,the Standard agency fee is between 5 to ten percent. So for an agent to request for 50% commission is highly ridiculous.

Well, depending on the type of investment, I've seen some people invest in estate management, where they acquire a landed property and build on it, then furnish the house and resell it, realizing times two of their investment.

It depends on the location of the Land if the land is located in a town with good population then obviously you can sell it for hundred percent if the man is located in a village then you might not make hundred percent but the hundred percent you're making from the town depends on how long the land was there, if you have bought the land for about 10 years ago then you can sell it for a hundred percent if it's below that you can sell it for 80 or 50 as he said.

Well, depending on the type of investment, I've seen some people invest in estate management, where they acquire a landed property and build on it, then furnish the house and resell it, realizing times two of their investment.
Indeed this is really profitable but I feel this is pretty much expensive to carry out. Not everyone have the capital to do such, I feel buying lands and holding them till they appreciate is also good but takes time. What do you think about this?

It depends on the location of the house and land. If it is in a good location, i would suggest you look for another agent who can offer you much more than fifty percent profit.

That's absurd and outright greediness. You mustn't give in to such extravagant demands. A lot of people just want to profit exhorbitantly from what would make human lives better - their needs actually which is very painful.

The agent is asking for too much from you. 50% is too much the highest can give you is 20%. The agent just want to rip you off you can simply look for another agent to facilitate the sales of the property for you.

For you to get maximum profits on your properties needs to be supervised very well. Everybody have turned to agents which they demand for commission if possible they can divide the profits in to two.

You can get another agent if the property is in a place where you can not get a buyer on your own but 50%for an agent is a no, the percentage is 10%from both seller and buyer.
This is a very good option, it's better to try the options of different agents and know the best price that would work so that one can be sure and be rest assured of the sale price of the property.

50% is too much as a commission for the agent. You can negotiate the commission down to see if the agent will be able to accept it. If not you can go over to the widely-read newspaper and advertise your properties there you are going to see a lot of people who are ready to buy.

I bought a house and an agricultural land and then I used both for a couple of years.Now I want to sale them out at double price.The sales agent is asking me about 50% profit.
What is your opinion?
Do you mean that the agent wants 50% as his own cut?
If yes, please source for another agent. The profit for an agent is usually a tenth of what the property was sold for.
The 50% he is asking for is too much no matter how much you will be selling the property for.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back