What's new

What methods have brought you the most traffic?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think for me, the most traffic I get is usually from social media promotion, but it's also a mix of paid ads and other methods. But, what methods for you guys brings in the most traffic? Is it social media like with me? Or do you find traffic from other means?

Social media sites, mainly Facebook and Twitter are my primary traffic sources. I have moderate numbers of followers on my facebook pages and Twitter accounts and I regularly promote my content on Facebook and Twitter.

Social media sites, mainly Facebook and Twitter are my primary traffic sources. I have moderate numbers of followers on my facebook pages and Twitter accounts and I regularly promote my content on Facebook and Twitter.
Yeah if you can leverage a ton of followers, you can gain a lot of traffic. I know a few influencers, and each time they put out an ad for some event, we would get a decent amount of traffic because of it.

If you have a large following, you can leverage it to bring traffic to other sites you own. Or even promote some kind of product to your followers.

Yeah if you can leverage a ton of followers, you can gain a lot of traffic. I know a few influencers, and each time they put out an ad for some event, we would get a decent amount of traffic because of it.

If you have a large following, you can leverage it to bring traffic to other sites you own. Or even promote some kind of product to your followers.
Having a large followers on social site can ensure you traffic, if you do not have a lot of followers, you can also try to team up with an influencer on your industry and drive traffic. Likewise, you can also boost or promote your links for traffic. If you have are selling products and services through your website, you can recover your advertising budget.

Twitter has proven to be my best traffic source over the years. It’s rather easy to build up a following on there if you are posting content, joining communities, and following people in your niche regularly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back