What's new

What management style can I use to motivate my employees

When I was operations manager of a software house with 12 programmers and analysts, our president talked to me about the motivation factor of our employees who seemed to be lacking in dynamism. Obviously it was due to the lack of progress because our company's revenue seemed to be stagnating. The compromise I got was a pantry with refrigerator and toaster plus free coffee. That did it. Our employees felt that the company cares for them so they showed some concern and dedication to their job.

You can motivate your employes by follow these steps
  • Give them bonus
  • Let Them Know You Trust Them
  • Set Smaller Weekly Goals.
  • Give Your employees Purpose.
  • Radiat truly

Prize based administration style is your best administration style to propel your workers, everybody loves to be valued for a job done the right way and on the off chance that your representatives feels appreciated, at that point they will probably place in their best to get appreciated

When you talk to an entrepreneur today, five years later, you talk to them again, completely different thing. Maybe they have expanded, maybe now they have built a business within a business. Maybe now they have invested in other companies. Maybe they have acquired some companies. Maybe they're in one industry, now they're leveraging to another industry.

Reward based management style is your best management style to motivate your employees, everyone loves to be appreciated for a job well done and if your employees feels appreciated then they will likely put in their best just to get appreciated

Yes it all depends on how you want to go about motivating them. I think the most effective method is giving the best worker a raise or a good reward which others would see and also want to benefit from. That way is better and more hygienic
Post automatically merged:

Yes it all depends on how you want to go about motivating them. I think the most effective method is giving the best worker a raise or a good reward which others would see and also want to benefit from. That way is better and more hygienic

Your employees must always see the leadership skills in you, they have to feel your determination and your passion for the business, you have to always encourage your employees and also be disciplined, be friendly to them and make them free around you.

I think servant management style will be best for employees. It focuses on supporting your employees. Managers who embrace this style spend their time, coaching, mentoring, and supporting their team. They see their role as one of an adviser or coach rather than a dictator or rule enforcer.

One of the greatest skills in making the employees to be happy is appraisal. Appraisal are judge from key performance indicators of every staff. Appraisal could come in form of gifts, bonus, and promotions. This would increase their commitment to work.

You can use pay as you work to motivate your customers, that is one best way to motivate your workers to work well. Some people motivate their workers buy giving them rewards and sometimes vacations.

In developed nations, the democratic leadership style is one of the most effective. It helps employees feel valued, gives them a sense of ownership over their position, and motivates high productivity. If motivating your team is your goal, you'd be wise to apply principles of the democratic leadership style.
Post automatically merged:

In developed nations, the democratic leadership style is one of the most effective. It helps employees feel valued, gives them a sense of ownership over their position, and motivates high productivity. If motivating your team is your goal, you'd be wise to apply principles of the democratic leadership style.

There are many management styles you can give your employees.you could do this in form of incentives and other gifts to motivate their efforts and labour to you.your employees are the strength of your firm, the business fails without them.

motivating employees is one way to boost productivity in the work place or in an organisation.It depend on the kind of Job you are into.If ti's an administrative job, you can decide to give them an overtime whenever they stay longer than necessary on the job.You can decide to give them a monthly or quarterly appriasial performance package reward.You can decide to give them a day off during the week so they can rest and refresh themselves.If it's a job that brings in client from employees, you can decide to give them reasonable target if they can complete a job.

The most important thing is using a style or method you are good at. It is important to be you and be human in being you to them. For me as an employee what I want is to be respected and provided good working conditions.

Firstly management entails planning , organising, staffing , directing coordinating and budgeting for the management to motivate is employee there must be a good relationship between them , the management should be accommodating

Your employees deserves an appreciation when they are doing well. Your attitudes can demoralize them if you have a wrong attitude towards them. You can give them some extra money once in a while. You can as well buy them gifts on their birthdays. Salary increment is also encouraged.

I'm searching and looking for the best management style to use and motivate my employees. If you've any kindly recommend for me
You can get motivational speakers, organise ted talks and trainings, I remember in my previous organisation when our marketers were not performing very well, we hired a coach and he was able to motivate them subsequently they started hitting their targets. Believe me it works

The best way to motivate your employees now is to increase their salary and make sure gehh have good working condition. With this it will be easy to motivate your workers and Make sure your productivity is also Increased for your Income

All you have to do is to serve as an example to them.
Be punctual to work, make every one feel your influence in the office. Let there be a kind of surprised once in a while where you can release some bonuses once in a while.

You don't need a certificate in managerial position to know how to treat your employees, just have a human face and do to others what you could have love them do you.
Be friendly but strick,
Pay their salary as at when due.

Note that your leadership style will be very much influenced by your work place culture which transcends how your employees interact with management. One of the sure ways to always get the best out of your staff pool is to incentivize their achievements and giving bonuses this will spur them to give their best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back