What's new

What management style can I use to motivate my employees

You could start by compensating them based on how well they perform their job. Bonuses is a good way to start. Also, it is very important to acknowledge the work done by them and motivate them to do better.

Motivating teams is more challenging than motivating an individual. Very often, individuals in the team have different beliefs, values and different goals and expectations. A team can be defined as a collection of individuals who have different skill sets; work together to achieve goals and help team members to collaboratively apply different skills (Enbom et al., 2005). It is difficult for a leader to motivate every member of a team based on his or her unique motivating factor. A single motivation strategy has to be selected for the team so that it can be motivated effectively (Clark, 2013). Moreover, motivating a team is often challenging as both intrinsic and extrinsic motivation strategies have to be determined according to the values, beliefs and thinking of the entire team. There can be both positive and negative personalities in a team. Positive personalities help individuals to contribute their unique capabilities and potential effectively (Clark, 2013).

My ideal management style is encouraging and approachable but have this boss vibe. Giving them a motivation by having an incentive or reward when they reach a certain quota. Hanging out with them outside work is also nice.

It's not always all about money. First move you make it is to to make them happy. There's too many ways to achieve this such as: organising parties on weekends or going out to the beach together, this usually works

Quite agree with you that organizing parties always work as it is the perfect time to make the workers bond well and get to relax a bit. This move will make these employees see you as an employer that care more about them in all ways. It's only an ungrateful employee that won't feel motivated by this gesture.

I'm searching and looking for the best management style to use and motivate my employees. If you've any kindly recommend for me
Well you can win the heart of your employees by giving them incentive.
If you are company is earning huge amount of profit you should give them a little incentive from your profit at least once in a year.
Throw this they will encouraged and motivated.

By giving them bonuses and why do I say so? Because employees tend to work hard if they are given appreciation and one thing that is worth it for them is money or simple compliment. With that, they will have the motivation to work hard and do their best because they know that you have given them appreciation and they will be grateful for it.

You can make use of an authoritative management style.
This style is also known as the visionary style of management. This helps to provide a long-term vision and directions for the employees and subordinates.
Okay, that should be the best in managing my company's employees in the future cos I don't have one now. The offline business I manage is a sole proprietorship type without employees cos i can single handedly run it since i don't have any other business I'm managing.

First move you make it is to to make them happy. There's too many ways to achieve this such as: organising parties on weekends or going out to the beach together, this usually works. Let there be a kind of surprised once in a while where you can release some bonuses once in a while.

I'm searching and looking for the best management style to use and motivate my employees. If you've any kindly recommend for me
You can give them a nice bonus with a monthly salary which will make them very happy and interested in the business and they will also have a good attitude towards you which will make the business run smoothly. And the statement that is written in it is very strong and good. I have read it. I have read it very well and I have enjoyed reading it.

Teams are the way that most companies get important work done. When you combine the energy, knowledge, and skills of a motivated group of people, then you and your team can accomplish anything you set your minds to.
Weekdone.com recently took a look at some of the mistakes leaders make that drive away their top talent. As they suggest, "Reflect on your behavior, fix these mistakes, and get ready to boost your team performance and motivation."

ا
Any company thrives when it helps its workers to meet all the comforts of social and domestic life. When a person benefits another person, he must pray in the same way. Similarly, if we eliminate the worries in the lives of our workers, they will reward us for improving our business.That's why I think any company succeeds because of more workers than managers.

You can offer them bonus and incentives for a job well done. Also don't underestimate the power of acknowledgement and appreciation. Let them know you are delighted to have them working with you and that they play important roles in the smooth running of the business.

There are different ways to motivate your workers but the best way is to put in a little competition between them, people like competing for prizes, like take for instance if you run a production firm apart from the b little bonuses that they are entitled to you can decides to out in more targets like the best production group will be going home with some amount of money at the end of the month or if it's something you can afford you can decide to make it a free trip to the beach with food and additional money for each person in the group, believe me people will be so motivated and they will put more effort in their work just to come out as winners. So bringing in competition is a good idea.

In a country like Nigeria, the best management style is forceful management because Nigerins are lazy and arrogant people who always like to take advantage of lenient bosses. A boss that wants ti run a successful business must show no mercy.

I'd just say to reward the best and hardworking. At the end of every quota, there should be some incentives for the ones putting in the most effort. That would do the trick as everyone would want to have that amazing prize. It could the promotion, short trip, a raise, etc.

Employees need to be compensated when they carry out their job properly and beyond expectation. This gives them the opportunity to do better and carry out their job well enough to ensure the growth if the company.
Companies are lucky when they have employees that work for the growth of the company. Thernefore, the employees must be well taken care of as it won't be easy to get a replacement if they leave their job

First thing you should note concerning this question is that we are at a very sensitive time in the world now with all the happenings around, so a very good thing you can use to get your employees motivated is showing them empathy letting them know how much you value them. Empathy is an important trait right now that one can possess

There are several ways to bring about motivation in your employees in other to boost their output. One major way is by increase their incentives by doing it will go along way to boost their output. Then one can also organise more training and retraining for the employees and one can also organise a healthy competition for employees.

I think one of the best management skill in motivating your workers is by making your workers feel very important to the company you can achieve this by giving them work bonuses and also doing what they call worker of the month. I think this will motivate your workers.

There are many ways you can motivate your employees. When your employees are motivated, of course they will do your work with joy and that will make your business to grow faster.
You can increase the salary or give them bonuses.
You can also take them to sight seeing trips, at least once in a while.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back