What's new

What management style can I use to motivate my employees

Managing you employees for doing job as best in the main part of business management. You can stimulate and motivate your employees by givig the rewards, bouneses and Incentives. In this way, there will a competition among them for working best.

I'm searching and looking for the best management style to use and motivate my employees. If you've any kindly recommend for me
Work on the rule of give and take. Give them monthly bonus if they work well. If an employee doesn't make leave during the whole month he/she should be awarded with bonus. You can use titles such as employee of the month. They will work with proper attention.

You can start by relating with them as if they're your friends or family members, secondly surprise them with gifts and surprises, most expecially the ones that are dedicated and hardworking, you can as well shower them with praises.

You can start by been genuinely caring and interested in their affairs and if a mistake or error is made, you dont have to be really strict, you jus gently admonish the person and if possible demonstrate how it should be done and offer advice on how to avoid such errors and mistakes. You can also offer out bonuses to complement their salaries or wages. You can also introduce awards such as most hardworking employee or even employee of the month to motivate their attitude to work.

You can actually use a democratic leadership style. It is the most effective because it helps the employees feel valued. It gives them a sense of ownership over their position which motivates high productivity

There are many ways in which you can motivate your employees to work hard.Give bonus to them on their extra effort and give them prize and incentives at the end of the month Make them happy So they work hard for the success of your business.

You can hire the expertise of a peak performance expert who will come to your company periodically to give talks to your employees.

Another way to motivate your them is to organize weekly award and incentive for them based on their direct input.

Let them have sense of belonging by asking their opinion of the business and if it happens that own the business what will they do to make it progresses.

There’re lots of management skills people employ in order to
Motivate their workers. One of the proven ways employed is to compliment workers but reprimanding. Always compliment your workers when there’s need to. This will trigger a good feeling and motivate them to do better. Also give them a feeling of importance. This will make them feel loved and accepted

You can motivate employees by giving rewards for positive behaviors. Incentives and promotions are some of the mediums a manager can explore to reward behaviors. Also one should also adopt a democratic style of leadership, people appreciate it when their opinions count.

I'm searching and looking for the best management style to use and motivate my employees. If you've any kindly recommend for me
You should Good attitude with employees give them monthly rewards and bonuses and give them more holidays on Christmas and New Year so that they can be a satisfying and play an important role in your business success.

mobilize people toward a vision. Phrase: “Come with me.” create emotional bonds and harmony. Phrase: “People come first.”:build consensus through participation. develop people for the future.

Encourage diligence and hard work in your workers by promoting or rewarding them for a job well done.
You can start by organizing an end of the year awards where the best worker is recognized, applauded and rewarded.
This will spur other workers to do better.

Give them bonuses....make them your friend but at the same time define your friendship with them... whenever there are excess profits try to take them out on a treat or order take out food for them this will make them happy and be motivated to do your work perfectly for you.

To motivate employees we have various means to achieve this as an employer, this can be done through ensuring employee satisfaction, however,to satisfy your employee you can do the following: prioritize employee welfare first, practice reward system, give promotion when due, bonus and incentives, grants and loan and Many more

It's is good to have a good relationship with you staff and sometimes advising the in some area of life. How to motivate your employees first is not to delay their salary and also promote them when they are due for promotion this go along way in an organisation. You can also be giving the most active staff something at the end of the year knowing this must be in terms them to vote for the most active staff. By doing the above you can easily motivate them all.

Get to know your employees not based on their resume/CV but thrpugh their personalities and stories. By that, you will able to work with each other smoothly. Motivation follows after that. Of course, working 27/4 is one of the stressful task in our lives, think of something that can relive their and your stress as well by teambuilding. It is good to implement an incentive program to motivate them, giving them a reason to work hard. It is healthy for both of you, youll able to build a strong foundation that will benefit specially your company.

Pay your people what they are worth. Provide them with a pleasant place to work. ...Offer opportunities for self-development. .Foster collaboration within the team. ...Encourage happiness. .Don't punish failure. Set clear goals. Don't micromanage
Post automatically merged:

Pay your people what they are worth. Provide them with a pleasant place to work. ...Offer opportunities for self-development. .Foster collaboration within the team. ...Encourage happiness. .Don't punish failure. Set clear goals. Don't micromanage

You can initiate an award giving to the best, hard working, dedicated and effective worker of the week or month if possible of the year. This serves as encouragement to boost other staffs to work harder and met up to standard to receive awards too. You can also give increment in their salary and give vacation also.

You can make use of an authoritative management style.
This style is also known as the visionary style of management. This helps to provide a long-term vision and directions for the employees and subordinates.
Don't be strict with your employees friendly with them. Set out the principles laws that are abiding your company/business firm. Appreciate and encourage those hardworking employees of yours, by sending reward tokens to encourage them more to

You can make use of the affiliative management style. This is the "people -come-first style". It is aimed at creating a harmonious relationship in the workplace, particularly between the managers and the employees, and among the employees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back