What's new

What management style can I use to motivate my employees

I'm searching and looking for the best management style to use and motivate my employees. If you've any kindly recommend for me
Management styles you can use to motivate your employees are: make sure you praise them often, when they've done a great job, tell it to them how you appreciate it. Treat each of them with respect, do not delay their wage

I'm searching and looking for the best management style to use and motivate my employees. If you've any kindly recommend for me
I like your reasoning in the sense that you're concerned about your staff welfare, use rewards, staff bonuses, shopping vouchers, increment in salary and trainings to motivate them

You should not be motivating your employee all the time, just give them a particular tasks to do and let them do it perfectly, that is the reason they were employed.

I have been a manager in so many times of my life and I have managed people of so many types of pedigree. If you want to motive people you should be autocratic for that instance and you should always offer things that were not in the initial plan for the business like incentives and bonuses .

Well probably buying tea every morning... that itself can enable workers to come early to work so they wont miss the opportunity. This is one of the method they used for us in my formal company

One of the styles that needs to be adopted by most managers and firms is the style of saying thank you to staff or employees after a task is completed or after a work weldone. Also, incentives could be given. This could come handy mostly when going for weekend. Incentives is a very good way managers need to help employees put in their best.

Adjustable management style,so as to accomodate the different kind of personality in the system. Try to build a link amongst staff and employees to curb any form of irregularities.

You should always let your employees to speak and let them also talk and work from their own professional competence. I think a lessez faire kind of leadership in combination with autocratic would be the best.

All you have to do is to serve as an example to them.
Be punctual to work, make every one feel your influence in the office. Let there be a kind of surprised once in a while where you can release some bonuses once in a while.
That is a very good one.Not all motivation should be in form of money,but once in a while some fringe benefits should be given to them to spur them up.But your action and conduct towards the job should be as a good example for your employees to follow.

One of the best ways you can actually motivate your workers and be a good leader is to lead by example. Let them see you as someone they xan emulate and learn from. Get to know them, know their strengths and weakness and work with it, reward or praise them only when it us absolutely needed and make sure every one knows the reason to for your action.

I think if you’re getting enough sales and profit, you can just try to compensate or raise your employees salaries because sometimes compensation can actually lead either directly or indirectly to motivation

You can start by giving them monthly bonuses or awarding them with employer of the month award, that will really go along way
You are very correct in your submission. Giving bonuses and allowances goes a long way in motivating your employees to deliver their duties judiciously at all time. Increment of employees salary will also makes then to be more dedicated to their job.

I think motivating your employees is key to getting a much efficient result. Also, I think the best motivator is money, either you pay bonuses or increase their salary.

You are very correct in your submission. Giving bonuses and allowances goes a long way in motivating your employees to deliver their duties judiciously at all time. Increment of employees salary will also makes then to be more dedicated to their job.
When you are talking about increment of salary, won't that way the company down a bit because I think the bonuses and allowances are ok just to cut the companies budge to a minimum.

Sometimes some employee in business are always motivated based on what do you are giving to them,I think the best way for you to motivate them is to give them an appreciation Pack, this will help them to be motivated to serve you more.

You can start by giving them monthly bonuses or awarding them with employer of the month award, that will really go along way
There are many ways to motivate your employee so that they can start working hard in order to get a better result , giving them bonus is the first way while giving extra bonus to some of the best hard workingemployee is the second way.

There are many ways to motivate your employee so that they can start working hard in order to get a better result , giving them bonus is the first way while giving extra bonus to some of the best hard workingemployee is the second way.
Won't that feel like cheating other workers if you give extra bonuses to some workers, that can actual destroy the morals of some workers who ready work hard.

I believe treating everyone accordingly and motivating them with competitive bonuses, I think that would really pump their ability towards work

Start from the basic things like complimenting them often when they do well, basically be good to them then maybe include some allowances too

In order to win over your employees and increase their work efficiency. You need to appreciate the good work they do for you, reward them with some token to show you really love their input so far.

The management style that you can use to motivate are many. Your personality will determine how to motivate your employees, some managers are extrovert who plays a lot with their staff and appreciate their efforts while some are complete introvert which some employees might sees as being proud and not care for the efforts they put in for the growth of the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back