What's new

What made you to settle for paid to post sites?

The reason is that I want to make money from the website, because I like posting so to make good money from it, online website platform one way you make make money from.

Another reason I settle for paid to forum websites is that I interact with other users that are making money online are we share ideas on how to make money.
I make money asking other people on how to make money and I also earn money by learning from other members.

The main things that makes me to settle for paid post site is because, it is good and interesting in knowing new things most especially new and legit site that I can earn more money and it is also a good hustle for me.
Post automatically merged:

The main things that makes me to settle for paid post site is because, it is good and interesting in knowing new things most especially new and legit site that I can earn more money and it is also a good hustle for me.

What made me settle for paid to post is my bid to hustle. The rate of unemployment is high so anything one can lay his hands on, you go for it. It keeps us engaged

For me I just need something that I will use to raise some money to start up something important, I am into trading but sometimes I do trade forex and sometimes I do trade cryptocurrency, I just need some money to support my capital.

Another reason I settle for paid to forum websites is that I interact with other users that are making money online are we share ideas on how to make money.
I make money asking other people on how to make money and I also earn money by learning from other members.
Yes, that's awesome reason though. That's the motto for almost all PTP sites. Making money forum, that's the core reason why all of us are here, share ideas to make money.

I settle for paid to post sites because they're quite rewarding. One stands to gain knowledge and earn money at the same time.

What made me to settle for paid to post platform is because it is becoming one of the best ways for one to utilize his or her downtimes profitably in making engaging contributions

I am more into the paid to post sites because I feel comfortable to share my knowledge , learn new things from people , and also to earn genuinely by making posts. The other earning methods found online didnt live up to my expectations.

Remember concrete knowledge is wealth, that's what forums is all about. They provide us with pure information that can bring positivity in our lives, at same time rewards us.

Not that it's settling it's just that its a means to get money for now, and it's been good so far and it's been informative too being on bizdustry, a lot I have learned here

Not that it's settling it's just that its a means to get money for now, and it's been good so far and it's been informative too being on bizdustry, a lot I have learned here
Yes, apart from monetary aspect paid by PTP sites. Its simply informative, sharing information that is pivotal in our career endeavors to make ends meet when we put ourselves together to practice what its been taught here by esteemed members.

The reason is because it is easier for for me now because of the time I have been concentrating in other activities offline,I do not have enough time to spend online to work for much hours but this one has given me a good schedule to post whenever I have time

Yes, apart from monetary aspect paid by PTP sites. Its simply informative, sharing information that is pivotal in our career endeavors to make ends meet when we put ourselves together to practice what its been taught here by esteemed members.
Yeah definitely, and bizdustry isn't like the rest I must add, like my experience on other site say beermoney isn't as pleasant as it's been on bizdustry, it's indeed about sharing pivotal information and more

I am not settled with paid to post site, I come here because I find it very comfortable. There are no hard and fast rules, and making money is easy. Anyone can earn

I guess its the fact i can still earn some cash even on my free time and also it serves as a source of an additional income to what i earn

I wouldn't say I have settled for bid to host website or platform. But the truth is that I like online community where discussions about businesses are being talked about so being paid for that is a plus for me.

Yeah definitely, and bizdustry isn't like the rest I must add, like my experience on other site say beermoney isn't as pleasant as it's been on bizdustry, it's indeed about sharing pivotal information and more
Every forum Admin has its own rules and steps he or she wishes to take. At the meantime Bizdustry Admin is simply getting it right.

It is a fun way to make money. I cannot imagine to make money in such a simple way. I have tied GPT and micro job but earning is really difficult on those sites

I have considered a lot of factors that made me settle for paid to post platforms and sites. But the main reason i setlled for these paid to post platforms was the convenience it gives me to post on the platform with ease and how I easily navigate some the platforms with ease as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back