What's new

What made you to settle for paid to post sites?

Because i have been a member of other websites which doesn't pay me for postings. So when discovered that i can. I thought why not? Im doing it free so why not get paid for it? I love talking to people and having discussions online it's just a bonus that i get paid for it.

I never though I would be writing on paid to post sites and try to make money. When I lost my job, earlier this year, I decided to launch a website and an app. I worked hard for a couple of months and finally launched my website and app. However, earning from website and app was very difficult. Therefore, I looked for ways I can make some money . That's how I discoverd paid to post sites.

A couple of years ago, I was earning about $200 every month just from paid post sites. But these sites began to vanish and I had to stop. Now I am back on paid to post site after more than a year because it is an easy money source.

I actually didn't settle in any paid to post site, am still searching for site that pays very well, although I have one that am currently working with, they are paying well, if you must eat then you must work, every hour you must post your comments at least three post to meet up with there target.

Looking at the number of time I usually spend online without earning a penny and considering the amount of data I spend on a daily basis without getting a dime, I realised that in the long run this would not be beneficial for me, so if I could be on a platform that pays me for my activities, I think that is wonderful

If you can write, paid tom post sites are the easiest platforms to make money online. You can earn at least $5 per month just by spending 30 minutes every day on a paid to post site. When you can find higher paying site, you can earn a lot of money.

There are various ways to earn money online, but some of us have decided to settle for paid to post sites only to earn money.
I settled for paid to post sites because they helped me realize that there is money to be made online. I was actually doubting all online earning sites until I got my first payment from a paid to post site.
i have plans of considering other means though but it's going to Take some time.
Paid to post sites also help me interact with people and learn about other earning sites.

How about you, why did you settle for paid to post sites when there are other ways of earning money online?
What really makes me to settle for paid to post sites this days is that am always online I guess 24hours but noting to show for it even my neighbors abuse me over it that what the hell am I gaining online that I always be all day,but until the day I came across a friend online that introduce me to paid to post site everything change for me,at least I don't waste data anymore for nothing tho.

I settled for paid to post sites because,you earn as far as you keep to the rules and regulations of posting in such platforms that pay and even though you don't have any referrals and reactions it doesn't matter that is why i prefer such sites,am not good at referrals.

Online paid to post sites are very nice site where you and make money at your own leasure time. It could help in getting some amounts which could be used to short some mesealeneous. Even more than that sometimes. I have tried it and it pays.

There are various ways to earn money online, but some of us have decided to settle for paid to post sites only to earn money.
I settled for paid to post sites because they helped me realize that there is money to be made online. I was actually doubting all online earning sites until I got my first payment from a paid to post site.
i have plans of considering other means though but it's going to Take some time.
Paid to post sites also help me interact with people and learn about other earning sites.

How about you, why did you settle for paid to post sites when there are other ways of earning money online?
I settled for pay to post sites simply because I needed money and paid to post sites are the sites that opened my eyes to earning income online and since then no have been participating in pct sites, I also use to call online sites scammer but when my eyes opened , I realize what I was missing

What really makes me to settle for paid to post sites this days is that am always online I guess 24hours but noting to show for it even my neighbors abuse me over it that what the hell am I gaining online that I always be all day,but until the day I came across a friend online that introduce me to paid to post site everything change for me,at least I don't waste data anymore for nothing tho.
Lol, its good that you've converted your time online to make money, instead of spending hours doing something unproductive online. Even though you earn minimal $5-$10 a month, you're better than that one that burns the data out without getting anything.

Hmm its a long story bit lets just thank God and wheres some never settle for paid to post site they probably have other way of making money...

Quote of today
Believe in what you can do... If you are not good enough then dedicate yourself into learning. The world is demanding be sellable

The information aspects, the interaction between people from different ethnicity, sharing common making money ideas etc, made me to stick to forums. It is not generally for the incentive, the incentive is just low compared to the amount of time, energy, and mobile data i spend everyday at forums.

I have not settled on paid to post site. I have just started on paid to post site. paid to post sites have introduced me to other earning opportunities and I hope to use them soon.

Apart from the fact that I can make side income from it, I love interacting with people from all over the world. I also get to learn few things.

Generally, i love writing, sometimes i creat writing template that suits different fields, seeing a platform like this that pays for writing will boost myself and skills.

The rules running on most paid to post sites are if not almost the same are just slightly different one from the other. And they are simple to adopt to also

I always knew that there was more than one way to make money online and it was like a coincidence when a friend invited me to bizdustry and I like it because of the learning and paid to post contents.

One reason why I settled for paid to post site is because I do not have anything doing ever since the pandemic dropped I was dumb and broke before I discover paid to post site.

Yes I settle because I is quite interesting and I feel it is convenient that you can participate at any time you are free to do it and I also learned alot from other people through interaction and post from every one and how it increase my writing skill.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back