What's new

What made you to settle for paid to post sites?

One reason why I prefer paid to post sites it's not just for the money but the interaction and also due to the fact that I get to learn a lot of things by reading people's posts and commenting nd also earning so it's a win-win
I guess this is the most common reason. I am happy learning about latest crypto currencies trend on paid to post sites. I just understand how they appreciate or depreciate in value by mere reading posts here.

Serious i have learn many things from paid to post site aside the usual earnings ,so i still see them as the best medium to earn online

Its good to hear such, paid to post site are always welcome as part of our side hustle. We do it during our convenient time and doesn't require extra skill other than writing.

Paid to post forums are one of the nicest ways of earning money online. You interact with other people, you help them and you also get helped, you discover new websites and for all of this you get paid.
I also think that this forum is very good besides we can earn income. We can also share with each other, even we can get a lot of useful knowledge from this forum.

I think changing times is what makes you want to stick with the paid to post sites. A lot of times those sites earn you money. And in the times of corona, you need those type of the paid to post sites. I'd say if you are struggling with the finances, you should consider joining such sites.

I love the fact that I can easily chat with the admin anytime I have any issue and I would be responded to immediately. Paid to post sites are just so cool.

There are various ways to earn money online, but some of us have decided to settle for paid to post sites only to earn money.
I settled for paid to post sites because they helped me realize that there is money to be made online. I was actually doubting all online earning sites until I got my first payment from a paid to post site.
i have plans of considering other means though but it's going to Take some time.
Paid to post sites also help me interact with people and learn about other earning sites.

How about you, why did you settle for paid to post sites when there are other ways of earning money online?
Same reasons here for me. First paid o post helps me learn alot. It wouldn't even be easy to know a lot of legit sites online without this posting sites. Again, we don't just post for free, we make good money off it too.

Same reasons here for me. First paid o post helps me learn alot. It wouldn't even be easy to know a lot of legit sites online without this posting sites. Again, we don't just post for free, we make good money off it too.
Truly, I have been able to focus more here because it's something profitable. Not like social media where I do not earn anything, just wasting my time.

It's great for someone who loves reading and finding new information to be able to also make some money at the same time.

Seriously, there is so much you can learn from forums, as.many people are speaking based on experience, unlike blogs where its just research and hearsay.

Truly, I have been able to focus more here because it's something profitable. Not like social media where I do not earn anything, just wasting my time.
Yeah right, this is the whole essence of posting on sites. You don't only learn from the information posted by other users, you can get updates as well about all kind of earning sites online

Yeah right, this is the whole essence of posting on sites. You don't only learn from the information posted by other users, you can get updates as well about all kind of earning sites online
That's true. I have learnt a lot about crypto currencies and related things from just reading and making posts on forums.

I settled for it because is a better way of retrieving money I spend on data instead of been on Facebook chatting and nothing comes I rather do paid post cause I can be making cool money without stress

I've actually settle with Neobux at first as i started getting more affiliates , and it started generating respectable revenue , and then i was introduced to BizDustry!

Great question, i setteled for paid to post site because i don't just earn from the sites but paid to post site also helps me to spell out words completely, and learn new informations on the site.

I just love how paid to post sites are set up especially one like buzdustry. I so much love the opportunity that you can have so many forums where you share the things you dont know and learn from other people as well and I think that is the main thing. It also feels nice that you can actually contribute to the sites growth and also earn from it.

It's about sharing your thoughts and opinions on topics that you like, and at the same time earning from it. That is the main reason why I like forums. And also educating and learning about different kinds of platforms that you are not aware of.

To be very active and to share opinions on paid forums it goes beyond your just writing skills because you need to also read up on different topics so as to know more then share more beneficial opinions that could make the forum grow.

Paid to post sites are means of earning additional income. The time spent of all other social app to drag others without earning can be used to post educative information while being paid.

I spent some quite a while when I was just starting to earn online on sites like ptc, and I ended up wasting my time. Then I found post to paid forums, which actually let me earn money. Not only that but I also gain knowledge and it let me enhance my writing skills.

Paid to post sites are entertaining and educative means to make money. Moreover it doesn’t require any capital and you’ll get to make money no matter little it’s.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back