What's new

What made you to settle for paid to post sites?

I prefer paid to write or forums that pay over any other source of earning because I really like to express myself in English, it's a good way to practice writing skills. The part where you share your knowledge or get to know information you didn't know before makes this way or earning money to be a learning platform as well.
So you learn and earn money at the same time. Overall, a very nice concept and opportunity.
Cheers to Bizdustry and for the team out there :)

they are just a part of them, I am preparing in the future a list with many ptc sites for bizdustry users :)
That is good. But make a PTC site thread that is proven to pay. Also a small withdrawal minimum. It can make forum members interested in trying it out.

The truth is that getting paid to post is pretty easier because all you have to use is your brain. What can be more rewarding than working g using your brains?

I think that working in this forum has given me knowledge, learning and interest in other income online. I would not call it conformism, it is one option among others, if the best because it nourishes me intellectually. But you have to keep looking for income parallel to this company.

Maybe because it's easier. I also got a lot of information about paying sites and sites that have become scams. It was even better that I was able to join a really paying site with good reviews from forum members.
Most of check scam websites can be wrongly get false reviews as website job owners pays for good review at trustpilot, scamadviser, alternativeto ...etc even it is scam website however it will be harder to get the same for forums where users at most time will be honest about website review then he can't make microjob for all earning forums for positive reviews.

Most of check scam websites can be wrongly get false reviews as website job owners pays for good review at trustpilot, scamadviser, alternativeto ...etc even it is scam website however it will be harder to get the same for forums where users at most time will be honest about website review then he can't make microjob for all earning forums for positive reviews.
If it's true. So it will be difficult to get clear information from a site. Finding proof of payment from members who are experienced in it may be strong evidence of the status of the site.

I knew how to read and write English and I was broke, so I needed cash and I thought of what to do, what's why I'm now writing for blogs and also it's writing sharpens my writing skills and I still get to meet other good writers too

Win win situation for me

Different ways of earnings online , most times they are scams . Paid to post aren't a bad option at the moment.
You are right. Paid to post sites offer the most assured way of earning money, even though the pay is low but it's better.

Paid post is quite preferable as its less stressful and also the payment proof speaks volume for such paid websites.
Post automatically merged:

Paid post is quite preferable as its less stressful and also the payment proof speaks volume for such paid websites.

I love interacting with other people and share their ideas which oftentimes are helpful. I may not have a lot of time to spend online but when I do, I would spend it with paid to post and my other online earning sites.

In the paying post forum, we not only get money but also other valuable knowledge to gain insight and also earn from other sources.

The first site that paid me online was a paid to post site and that encouraged me alot. Especially since I had tried many other methods such as paid to click and faucets. I found paid to post as so easy since I love writing and interacting with other people.

All this depends on the admin, my first paid to post forum was a disaster, there a moderator (not admin) banned me because he wasn't agreeing with my comments. I was referral of a member who was referred by that Moderator, now you can see, my upline was angry with him for his boss type behavior and stopped going there. Later the site was dead, Wrong moderator by Admin helped the site go down.

Finally it was BMF, good Admin made us feel better and My PTP forum journey started with it.

With paid forums ,you can do the tasks anytime regardless of your fixed schedule.I think when you busy during the day and at night you are guaranteed to work some few hours and earn.

Paid to post forums opened my eyes to the world of online earnings. It's pays better for the time I spend online and I cash out in crypto. I've abandoned all stressful low paying faucet and ptc websites.

There are various ways to earn money online, but some of us have decided to settle for paid to post sites only to earn money.
I settled for paid to post sites because they helped me realize that there is money to be made online. I was actually doubting all online earning sites until I got my first payment from a paid to post site.
i have plans of considering other means though but it's going to Take some time.
Paid to post sites also help me interact with people and learn about other earning sites.

How about you, why did you settle for paid to post sites when there are other ways of earning money online?
One reason why I prefer paid to post sites it's not just for the money but the interaction and also due to the fact that I get to learn a lot of things by reading people's posts and commenting nd also earning so it's a win-win

Paid to post forums opened my eyes to the world of online earnings. It's pays better for the time I spend online and I cash out in crypto. I've abandoned all stressful low paying faucet and ptc websites.
That is also my case. I began online earning with ptcs and faucets but they were a waste of time. Then I learnt about paid to post sites and I am really glad that I learnt about them. Now it is my main method of earning online and I like it alot. It is way better than many other ways of earning.

That is also my case. I began online earning with ptcs and faucets but they were a waste of time. Then I learnt about paid to post sites and I am really glad that I learnt about them. Now it is my main method of earning online and I like it alot. It is way better than many other ways of earning.
Yes,I can't forget those painful days when I spend most of the time online even midnight at times just on faucets and telegram bots. It's better these days.

After my initiation with 3 scam sites I was able to earn from a paid posting site for my first $5. That was ChatAbout. Fortunately someone invited me to The Forum Wheel which was like a mine field to me. Aside from the earnings that I get every day I began to enjoy posting on forums. Aside from the money I also get to learn something. Even on this site which is a forum I can see that there are also things that I can learn. What I mean is not just about the way to earn but other things in life that I can also share for others to learn.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back