What's new

What made you to settle for paid to post sites?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
There are various ways to earn money online, but some of us have decided to settle for paid to post sites only to earn money.
I settled for paid to post sites because they helped me realize that there is money to be made online. I was actually doubting all online earning sites until I got my first payment from a paid to post site.
i have plans of considering other means though but it's going to Take some time.
Paid to post sites also help me interact with people and learn about other earning sites.

How about you, why did you settle for paid to post sites when there are other ways of earning money online?

Paid to post sites are good side hustles which brings income, they can be done at your own convenience with no stress at all while you focus on your main job.

The above summarises all other benefits.lol

To be honest, it's because I like to post a lot. So I try to do something I like and make some money along the way.

I never thought I will do it for long but I just can't help it. I like using forums and blogs a lot. Sometimes I do guest posting too if I like the articles. Anyway, that's why I opted for paid to post opportunity.

To be honest, I simply love writing, especially about topics I'm interested in.
And it's a good way to make cook money for introverts like me, so I win either way.

I think because I want to get some extra money to buy a newer laptop for my counseling, this one is 8 years old and start to slowly fail me daily.

There are various ways to earn money online, but some of us have decided to settle for paid to post sites only to earn money.
I settled for paid to post sites because they helped me realize that there is money to be made online. I was actually doubting all online earning sites until I got my first payment from a paid to post site.
i have plans of considering other means though but it's going to Take some time.
Paid to post sites also help me interact with people and learn about other earning sites.

How about you, why did you settle for paid to post sites when there are other ways of earning money online?
My thoughts are approx similar to your thoughts. I like paid to posts sites because we get information about other money making sites,we also get alert of scam sites and work on legit sites without any hesitation . We learn many new things through discussion.

Different ways of earnings online , most times they are scams . Paid to post aren't a bad option at the moment.

Paid to post forums are one of the nicest ways of earning money online. You interact with other people, you help them and you also get helped, you discover new websites and for all of this you get paid.

Paid to post forums are one of the nicest ways of earning money online. You interact with other people, you help them and you also get helped, you discover new websites and for all of this you get paid.
Yes ,you are right. Through paid to post forums we share our experience to other and other share their experiences with us. In this way ,both sides get benefits

Have tried all other online site and am tried of being deceived, joined this and i see it is real, so i settled for it
I am glad that you like the site..also have been scammed and wasted time on some other site before..but I am greatful for finding out bisdustry

I just love the interactions and rubbing of minds that happen on forums and the fact that you can learn new things.

I just love the interactions and rubbing of minds that happen on forums and the fact that you can learn new things.
I was never a fan of crypt... But when I got introduce to forums i began to have an idea on how it works and yes I have improved
Post automatically merged:

I was never a fan of crypt... But when I got introduce to forums i began to have an idea on how it works and yes I have improved

Post automatically merged:

My likeness for crypto also got stronger from spending so much time on forums and Crypto sections.

It was there legitimate that makes me to settle there. And they are confirmed. they are trustworthy and they don't lie about they do

A lot of people wast their time and data bundel online commenting on what doesn't concern them. So I think it's good to focus on a paid to post site to earn on your writing skill

As for , paid to post site is the only site that doesn't select users based on their tier. And I get to learn while earning

I chose this option because I like to post on the forum, to interact with people, to find out new things.

but you can also choose other online payment methods, combine them with each other and you will earn more :)

Maybe because it's easier. I also got a lot of information about paying sites and sites that have become scams. It was even better that I was able to join a really paying site with good reviews from forum members.

Maybe because it's easier. I also got a lot of information about paying sites and sites that have become scams. It was even better that I was able to join a really paying site with good reviews from forum members.

they are just a part of them, I am preparing in the future a list with many ptc sites for bizdustry users :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back