What's new

What kind of skills and knowledge are you trying to acquire for better earning

Website designing has always been a skill I wanted to acquire but even though at the moment I might not be fully learning web designing I know that with time I would learn it professionally.

I currently believe that if I can be able to expand my skills to be able to learn graphic design then I can be able to expand my sources of income. This is something that I believe I can be able to do during my free time and I do not need to invest a lot into it.

There are 3 kind of skills which I have developed much interest to but I am only given the chance to choose one. I have Always have passion of carpentry work and I am still working on to make myself better.

There are 3 kind of skills which I have developed much interest to but I am only given the chance to choose one. I have Always have passion of carpentry work and I am still working on to make myself better.
Thats a good way of getting more skills to improve your earnings , i am also into farming and few Years ago I started my baking ingredient business and i am also into baking.

Me I am not trying to learn a skill for I have a skill that I have learnt and I am in to it. I am a fashion designer. At first I don't want to learn any skill for I only concentrate on education. But later I saw the way things are going, for me not to get unemployed so I learned fashion design
That is a very good one,the essence at the end of the day is that one should be engaged in doing something and if you are good at what you do and give in to contineous learning of new patterns and design,you will be a top norch in your field in a very short time.

I discovered that there is a particular profession that is highly useful and not saturated. It's learning coding. I just wish I could learn coding but my offline activities won't let me.

I also want to learn more about graphic and web design because its very important fornthe kind of work I am doing presently, and i am also trying to improve on my writing skill.
I currently believe that if I can be able to expand my skills to be able to learn graphic design then I can be able to expand my sources of income. This is something that I believe I can be able to do during my free time and I do not need to invest a lot into it.

What I always believe is that, all skills are better skills that are good for earning thiugh sometimes it depends on your efforts and willingness to achieve what you want. All are good depending on the time they worth more.

I am trying to also develop my writing skill to help me earn more as a freelancer apart from making money on forum site , i also want learn and develop graphics and web designing.

I think skill is best for earning and also have knowledge about that skill is best for earning you also have knowledge about buisness finance and industry give you more benefits about buisness and earning in best way programming is also best way to earning
One of the best skills on can get especially in business is to be able to manage his/her finances very well,good financial skill is very important in sustaining a business.

Thiugh there are alot.of skills which I believe they are very important but to some extent I prefer such skills under offline even though it's so stressful but lucrative that can't be compared to online.

Currently I think the most effective one will be to improve my english, since english is the global language and can be really helpful when it comes to business..
contacting well with people, understanding policies, understanding the english speakers them selves and etcetera.
It is really important to know the global language a great assistance at business, work, earning money online.

Web development for e-commerce is what I'm currently working because I believe it would be a very good form of passive income if you provide value with your internet company.

I believe that my ability to be able to use Microsoft office better is going to open opportunities for me to be able to get better job opportunities. This is what I am currently learning and developing right now.

I am always looking to learn new things online. People overlook the fact that we have such a huge ocean of knowledge at our fingertips for free. Higher education for most fields just isn't needed anymore.

I am trying to develop my writing skills both online and offline to help me earn more from the freelancing sites , and i am also upgrading my teaching abilities so that I can start my online coaching class

Well, I found no skills much more better than graphics to me. though I dont have the knowledge yet but I am still working on myself to make improvement in such a way that people can appreciate my performance.

I have know , learn and acquired one or two skills online and my writing skill is improving but i still need more time to study crypto currency trading in order to start the trading .

I am still trying to improve my idea on cryptocurrency. At time goes on I will eventually abandon every online business to focus more on cryptocurrency trading when I have what it takes to trade profitably.

I am always online looking for better earning and money making opportunities online because most of the online websites I have been working on never last for three months.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back