What's new

What kind of skills and knowledge are you trying to acquire for better earning

In order to increase my source of income. I really wish to learn web and graphics designing. If I could know those, it would increase my chances of getting some mouth watering offers and this will there by increase my earnings

I would love to learn about blogging and how to succeed in it. I already love writing alot and so it would be best to have my own blog for those articles and book reviews. Therefore, this is a skill I need to learn.

Their are many skills that good to aquire for earnings. These skills base on individual interesting. Such skills are learning or training jobs like computer programming, building technical,and online business.

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
That's cool. Im a finance major here, although I'm not too confident with my skills related to that yet. But I do want to explore with trading more, that's why I'm trying in crypto market. Meanwhile, I'm trying to improve my English. I used to do that before by just simply posting and interacting on different kind of paid to post forums, but then I got busy with school. Anyway, I also often watch foreign shows, in that way, I can learn the way they have conversations.

Their are many skills that good to aquire for earnings. These skills base on individual interesting. Such skills are learning or training jobs like computer programming, building technical,and online business.
True, currently I am trying to go into freelancing, so far I am having difficulty in creating a gig, I tried with Fiverr but it was too complicated, I tried on peopleperhour but it was rejected, I guess am still doing something wrong.

The main skill that I was trying to uptain or let me say upgrade is graphic design,i have downloaded so many YouTube video so as to upgrades my skill in graphics design and to be able to earn more

Well, I grew up in a house were my mum, she is a professional designer and I spend alot of my time with her while at home. I joined her in the work and even during my academic, I study fashion designing and it worth alot to me.

learning a skill online will help you boost your online earning. I also don't have enough time to spend online but I still squeeze time to learn and earn online. I think it will be great if you find a skill.
I am into writing for a paid site but they pay according to article written. I believe I can earn more if I devote more time to it.

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
Currently most students don't even look at acquiring skills lately because it is a total waste of time to them but rather they all will venture into learning how to trade on cryptocurrency and become very rich ones they succeed with most of the trade.

If you want to get better in business, you first need to study Business Administration, Finance, Investment, and Accountancy. Then you need to work in some organization to gain experience.
This are great tips to a successful business. But to make your business successful you also need business plans when you plan everything will go smoothly.

What about you?
At this my age, I'm not after getting just skill alone leaving out the money because I have a lot of bills to pay for, so the skills alone isn't enough.

At this my age, I'm not after getting just skill alone leaving out the money because I have a lot of bills to pay for, so the skills alone isn't enough.
You need skills and knowledge to make money, if you do not have skills and knowledge you cannot make money. You need education and training to develop knowledge and skills

I wish to get more Knowledge on Android programming and hacking.
The world is going digital everyday and this is one of the biggest field of earning for the youths and i want to leanr it too

You need skills and knowledge to make money, if you do not have skills and knowledge you cannot make money. You need education and training to develop knowledge and skills
If the education that you are talking about is going to school, just count me out because I have already given up on school because in my country, going to school is a scam.

I want to learn programming. I have tried my hands on graphic design and I can say I am averagely okay. My target is to learn at least a skill every year and I am doing well with that. I know more business organizations depend on programmers.

I have a lot of them in my mind but I've not been able to choose the most suitable one for me now until I get a laptop which will soon arrive, I have to consider so many things before choosing a skill.. but what is in my mind is web development, programming and graphic designing

Graphic design can earn you a lot of money, but instead of focusing on only one skill you will have to work in multiple skills perhaps you can combine graphic design with animation.

I certainly agree with you. I am focusing a lot on cryptocurrency trading, but I am also planning to start a blog that would atrract a lots of people. This is one of my future projects and I am learning blogging skills.

Having a skills is really good so that you can make good money online, for me I will like to become a programming and also a graphic design this can help one make good money online.

I have always been considering mechanical works as one of the most interesting skills someone should acquire. Over the years I have joined and started learning because I have developed alot of interest to it and I am doing well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back