What kind of skills and knowledge are you trying to acquire for better earning

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?

I believe that everything is in proposing oneself to improve and multiply the gains. Personally I like writing, I do not say that I am excellent but I defend myself, I feel limited because in many places they ask for English to be the native language. And in my case it is a limitation because I don't know anything about the language.

I am not trying to learn any new skills even through I have a desire to learn different skills. I am trying to focus on my existing skills so that I become better.

In our country, you have a higher chance of getting hired if you have a good skills with English language.

Although it does not limit me in the development of my skills offline, I consider myself fully qualified for the functions I perform, I am referring to the online work that in some cases is limiting the language.

Unless you want to earn by writing in English (where it is on forums or writing sites), I think communicative skill will be enough to earn online.

I don't speak Russian, however, currently I am working with a Russian client. I sold him a website and now I am working on his website as a marketer and content developer.

I once tried to learn English because I always wanted to become a writer. However, time has now gone and now it seems like now it is just too late to pursue a course in English studies and become a writer. I really wish I could become young again and learn English.

The options you mentioned are the best you can learn. Your field of study in the college is better, if you add the other two you're simply off to a glorious time to earn better in the future.

I'm actually looking at starting to get in a school based on software engineering because it's something that I believe that is going to be very helpful for me when I'm able to master it in a professional way

I think programming and graphic designing go hand in hand especially when you do gaming programs which are very popular now. You can stop being a freelancing on forums because you may have your hands full with projects if you turn out to be a good programmer. I had wanted to learn making apps but I have no time to study.

Me I am not trying to learn a skill for I have a skill that I have learnt and I am in to it. I am a fashion designer. At first I don't want to learn any skill for I only concentrate on education. But later I saw the way things are going, for me not to get unemployed so I learned fashion design

The skill set of a graphic designer is one of the most lucrative and growing industry in the world today because of how important it is to most businesses. So, it's worth getting.

I think skill is best for earning and also have knowledge about that skill is best for earning you also have knowledge about buisness finance and industry give you more benefits about buisness and earning in best way programming is also best way to earning

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
Well, everyday i ensure that I'm online, reason being that information flies up and down with the help of technology therefore I'm sticking with online business for now.

The skill set of a graphic designer is one of the most lucrative and growing industry in the world today because of how important it is to most businesses. So, it's worth getting.
I'm also looking for the best and the most lucrative skill to learn either for online or offline , I need something that can give me some little money,do you think graphic design should be one of the best skill I should consider ?

Personally I believe that if you are able to acquire the skills of graphic design and I'm sure they're going to be able to get a lot of work that will be able to pay decent amount of money because so many companies are looking for graphic designers right now to give them job.

Wow, that is interesting and this all seems like a lot of work. Well personally, I know a bit about graphic design coding, but I want to improve more my coding skills.

Though i studied political science, i am currently trying to learn various skills. Right now i am learning graphic designing and forex trading. Recently graphic designing has been a hot commodity and same goes for forex trading

Graphic design can earn you a lot of money, but instead of focusing on only one skill you will have to work in multiple skills perhaps you can combine graphic design with animation.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back