What's new

What kind of skills and knowledge are you trying to acquire for better earning

In our country, you have a higher chance of getting hired if you have a good skills with English language.
If you're looking at taking advantage of the online set up where you can actually earn money then you have to acquire more digital skills because it is the only way forward.

Graphic design can earn you a lot of money, but instead of focusing on only one skill you will have to work in multiple skills perhaps you can combine graphic design with animation.

I have always liked the idea that people must learn many skills in order to get a good job in this competitive world and tough job market. However, I also agree with the fact that some people may like a single profession and prefer pursuing a career in that one field only.

I think programming and graphic designing go hand in hand especially when you do gaming programs which are very popular now. You can stop being a freelancing on forums because you may have your hands full with projects if you turn out to be a good programmer. I had wanted to learn making apps but I have no time to study.

I am planning to acquire search engine optimisation skills as this will help me in my blogging journey. Search engine optimisation is very essential for blogging. someone with this skill will be able to research less competitive keywords to target on Google search engine.

I am planning to acquire search engine optimisation skills as this will help me in my blogging journey. Search engine optimisation is very essential for blogging. someone with this skill will be able to research less competitive keywords to target on Google search engine.
I am made to understand that blogging is one of the most profitable thing to do online. I wish you all the best in your efforts to acquire the necessary skills that will help you become a successful blogger soon.

I am made to understand that blogging is one of the most profitable thing to do online. I wish you all the best in your efforts to acquire the necessary skills that will help you become a successful blogger soon.
Not really the most profitable but others are also profitable . I believe all online business is profitable depending on how you take your time to do it, a freelancing can also be profitable , affiliate marketing will be profitable if you really understand the affiliate marketing strategy.

Not really the most profitable but others are also profitable . I believe all online business is profitable depending on how you take your time to do it, a freelancing can also be profitable , affiliate marketing will be profitable if you really understand the affiliate marketing strategy.
blogging online is profitable but its not the most profitable business online because we have many business online, freelancing , crypto currency business, YouTube's are all profitable online business.

blogging online is profitable but its not the most profitable business online because we have many business online, freelancing , crypto currency business, YouTube's are all profitable online business.
I don't really know if youtube business is really profitable to Nigerians because most successful YouTubers I understand are mainly the American and other people in the Western countries I except the Nigerian celebrity that are capable of attracting millions of followers naturally.

The options you mentioned are the best you can learn. Your field of study in the college is better, if you add the other two you're simply off to a glorious time to earn better in the future.

Well, I have come to realize that if actually one wants to earn a better income online that they should be able to acquire a marketable skill and perfect at it. So I have decided to improve on my freelancing skills as that's my area of specialty, or let's say the kind of job that attracts me the most.

I am into domain flipping business and this is only a beginning stage as I still have a lot to learn and apply In order to be able to sustain myself and expand my knowledge to better Succeed in the business.

My programming skills. I have taken courses in Linux, java and Django. I'm quite proficient with python and I'm still looking to improve my skills.

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
I don't have much experience of computer job works. But in general I am a science student. I got admission in BS BIOTECHNOLOGY.

I am trying to work as a freelancer and i have been working on my writing skills by working on forum sites , I am also working on my programming skills because I want to be a programmer.

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
I wish you all the best in your endeavors. But can graphics and programming enable one earns more money online? I also need some skills that can enable be earn more online that wasting my data and energy in vain

Although it does not limit me in the development of my skills offline, I consider myself fully qualified for the functions I perform, I am referring to the online work that in some cases is limiting the language.
Learning more language is something that is very decent because it will promote you to the level of being able to work in embassies as translators which get paid very well.

In our country, you have a higher chance of getting hired if you have a good skills with English language.
Learning languages is something that is very good because it is going to give you access to lot of places that but not really you will not be able to get access to but simply because you understand their language and speak it very well you will get access.

I am trying to get more knowledge about freelancing and i have been learning for awhile now , and also i have been learning about how to keep eaening big through forex trading.

There is nowhere English language can be considered as a scale in my country because it is something that is very common around here that everybody speaks English.

I have been yearning to learn a computer programming skill because it brings you a good income and i have also decided to learn how to become a YouTuber by uploading my own video content.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back