What's new

What kind of skills and knowledge are you trying to acquire for better earning

I'm a student as well.but I find it difficult to be active online.i use most of my time to study in order to come out with good grades.i enjoy earning only ,it helps me to sustain myself without boarding my parents.

I have tried to learn programming. I have learnt from Youtube online courses. I was active for couple of weeks, after that I have dropped the whole thing, as I have read, that even experienced professionals hardly get a job in this field, due to competition.

Initially I would have like to go into programming but I don't really know if I will be able to cope with the stress in programming to a point of becoming a good programmer, there are a lot of things I will consider to choose the best one that will be suitable for me and my time

To my opinion, I always sees every skills someone wish to learn as a profiting one and it can earned you good in the future. to me I have been trying to learn web programming even though I have been facing challenges but I believe it will be good in the future.

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
I really want to acquire a skill in copy writing. Though, I thought about coding; it is something that would require a lot of my time to train for.
I will just start with copy writing, I am sire it will help me in a long run.

Since we are in computer age were almost everything is computerized. I will like to acquire a skill on computer maintenance.

Well, I am a student, currently studying Law in the high school, and I have been trying my possible best to see I have acquired the knowledge to the best of my ability to helped me out when I graduated been a professional lawyer.
Post automatically merged:

I have always wanted to learn fashion designing all my life. even though I as speak about it, and the desire to go for training, the more I faced challenges and some many of them. but all this challenges I have overcome them and now, I am a fashion designer and I earned alot from it.

Last edited:
Well I would love to learn Graphics design and also tailoring,I believe that I will be able to earn a lot from those two and also it will actually help me in a lot of ways

In order to earn more and l will like to learn web design, programming, how to post Adverts and also freelancing for online jobs. But for offline jobs I will like to learn fashion design, baking, and how to start a fish pond business.

I do need accounting skill to earn money, in my country if you are chartered Accountant, you .can be hired by some companies to audit their account for them and get paid

I do need accounting skill to earn money, in my country if you are chartered Accountant, you .can be hired by some companies to audit their account for them and get paid
Accounting is one of the best skills anyone can has if you have accounting skills in my country you will be able to work with so many famous firms and get some good earning but for me I need just writing skills to update my blogs and do some seo to improve my blogging work and its always profitable for me.

It's good to learn the relevant online skills . This would make you increase your online earnings. The skills you could learn are graphics designs , programme etc.

Well I may go for graphic designing, I understand it is among the most lucretive.. I can add up other skill to it if I have the time, I don't have to rely on one only.

Well, mechanical works is one of the best option of skills to me and of which I have always wanted to acquire. this is best on the academic qualifications of which I have acquired in my school. I have always wanted to be the best because I know it will definitely helped me.

I am a college student, I am studying business, finance, investment, and accounting. When I graduate with good skills, I will be eligible for jobs in banks, advertising agency, business enterprises, etc. I am also trying to improve my graphic design skills and learn programming so that I can also earn as a designer and programmer.

What about you?
I am really yearning to get better at my business.
I even want to gain more skills on business development.
This will help me be able to expand my business an run it effectively.

I'm a student as well.but I find it difficult to be active online.i use most of my time to study in order to come out with good grades.i enjoy earning only ,it helps me to sustain myself without boarding my parents.
Same thing here, but I am a worker. It is difficult to devote time to learn online skills currently due to my offline work. I really hope to create time in my schedule in order to learn a skill online very soon.

Same thing here, but I am a worker. It is difficult to devote time to learn online skills currently due to my offline work. I really hope to create time in my schedule in order to learn a skill online very soon.
learning a skill online will help you boost your online earning. I also don't have enough time to spend online but I still squeeze time to learn and earn online. I think it will be great if you find a skill.

If you want to get better in business, you first need to study Business Administration, Finance, Investment, and Accountancy. Then you need to work in some organization to gain experience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back