What's new

What kind of people are good at business?

Anyone who is ready to learn and consistent can actually succeed in any business venture. You must have the right mindset and always be ready to learn from those who are already successful in business.

I think that smart people are much better at business. Moreover, smart people also become better at business when they gain enough experience. This is why experience matters.

To me, people with sense of humor and with good communication skill are the best business. A person with predisposition to know what people want is good but the best way to know what people want is to communicate with them. Assumption has ruin alot of business. What if your assumption is wrong, which is very possible? So, a person that know how to engage and communicate with is best in business.

People that are good for business are those whose words matter a lot to them. They make a promise and see to it that they keep it and espect nothing short form you as well When dealing with you
those kind of people are people who are very much disciplined. If you are disciplined it is quite very much realizable for you to be successful in any business venture

I think that smart people are much better at business. Moreover, smart people also become better at business when they gain enough experience. This is why experience matters.
If you are smart , that means you will be good but sometimes , oversmartness always kills a business because you will think you have known it all whereas you are lacking in some areas .

Business is something that can be done by anyone. Because of this I believe that everyone are really good in business. Just that so many people are not ready to follow business rules and regulations because of pride or some other factors unknown to us.

If you are smart , that means you will be good but sometimes , oversmartness always kills a business because you will think you have known it all whereas you are lacking in some areas .

Yes, I have encountered many people who try to become over-smart all the time. They are the ones who usually have problems in their business. Many intelligent customers are able to determine when a person tries to act that way,.

Some individuals are very good when it comes to negotiations, identifying quality products. They are also good when it comes to identifying customers' needs, they are as well very good at management, such people are very effective with businesses.

Yes, I have encountered many people who try to become over-smart all the time. They are the ones who usually have problems in their business. Many intelligent customers are able to determine when a person tries to act that way,.
Too much of smartmess sometimes can affect the business and also ruin the business, dont be oversmart , make sure you are listening to advise and think before you act .

successful entrepreneur must have a strong sense of self-confidence and positive attitudes toward their skills and abilities. They must have self-confidence and belief in order to attain their goals. They must have a strong belief that they can defeat anyone in this profession.

The truth is people are always people we have to be very careful with how we associate with them, remember not all of them wants us to have a better life.

Everybody are good investments but it seems over generous people may not be good in business , not really for anything but for the fact that they may give out products for free. . In all the same even if you are generous or not Business requires discipline.

People who are good for business and prosper are set of people who have goals, Target to hit and are patient, determined and ready to sacrifice averything they own for the success of making profit
Everybody are good investments but it seems over generous people may not be good in business , not really for anything but for the fact that they may give out products for free. . In all the same even if you are generous or not Business requires discipline.
Thank you for stressing the part, over generosity:when I start a business of selling food items in our area,I do not collect money from any old monther thinking I am helping not until when I count a great lost,I discovered that those Small money I have been ignoring is my profit.I finally discovered that is not generosity but lack of aim to arrive at a profit

Giving products for free is not a good idea, we start up a business to earn money, but if you earn enough money to take good care of your needs you can decide to help others.

In your opinion, what kind of people are good at business?

For me, I would go with those that have a predisposition to knowing what people want, and how to run things effectively.
For me those who have no limits in their mind, full of knowledge and fearless will be successful businessmen because these factors create a deference between normal people and successful people.

People who are hard working are good at running business, because no matter what they face they will try to endure, those kinds of people will ended up having the best results.

Giving products for free is not a good idea, we start up a business to earn money, but if you earn enough money to take good care of your needs you can decide to help others.
Normally that is how it supposed to be but generous people may not see it that way. We do not have any choice to direct people on how they run their business but I also believe in the same thing that over generous in business may not be the best.

Normally that is how it supposed to be but generous people may not see it that way. We do not have any choice to direct people on how they run their business but I also believe in the same thing that over generous in business may not be the best.
That's true, we don't have any right to direct people on how to run their own business, some people don't really have the good knowledge of what they are doing.

You need to be a business oriented entrepreneur for you to be able to run a succesful business either online or offline , you must be serious and dedicated to your work .

That's true, we don't have any right to direct people on how to run their own business, some people don't really have the good knowledge of what they are doing.
Yes , but they still have the rights to run their own personal business they way they want . Probably some people like this may choose to learn from experience and there's nothing wrong with that.

Yes , but they still have the rights to run their own personal business they way they want . Probably some people like this may choose to learn from experience and there's nothing wrong with that.
That's true,if you have a good experience you can run your business properly if you don't know how to run a business I'll advise you to learn a good skills set that will get you money.
That's true,if you have a good experience you can run your business properly if you don't know how to run a business I'll advise you to learn a good skills set that will get you money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back