What's new

What kind of people are good at business?

Some individuals are very good when it comes to negotiations, identifying quality products. They are also good when it comes to identifying customers' needs, they are as well very good at management, such people are very effective with businesses.
There are some people that is very in business those that have a experience about business that are people I will really like to follow when it comes to doing a business, in order to know more about business also.

There are some people that is very in business those that have a experience about business that are people I will really like to follow when it comes to doing a business, in order to know more about business also.
I think people who are hard-working and focused have more chances of succeeding in a business than people who are not. The hard-working entrepreneurs always strive to meet their business goals and targets.

I think people who are hard-working and focused have more chances of succeeding in a business than people who are not. The hard-working entrepreneurs always strive to meet their business goals and targets.
Yes people who is hardworking and also focused as you said are people who can handle the business very well, because business is really for those who have experience in a business.

A people good management skilled type of people are good for business. These type of persons will always get the trust and patronage of a lot of customers if they continue in their people friendly and management skill. It will pay for them in the long run.

A people good management skilled type of people are good for business. These type of persons will always get the trust and patronage of a lot of customers if they continue in their people friendly and management skill. It will pay for them in the long run.
Having a proper and adequate managerial skills to run a succesful business is one of the qualifications of a good business entrepreneurs, the ability to work and make perfect decision under stress .

i personally like people that are very optimistic in business and proactive as this is a very good combination that has the capability to open doors for you as a business owner, so if you are a business owner look into this skill set before hiring someone.

i personally like people that are very optimistic in business and proactive as this is a very good combination that has the capability to open doors for you as a business owner, so if you are a business owner look into this skill set before hiring someone.
These are all very good qualities a businessman man should possess. He must always be hard-working, optimistic and be a good leader to staff that are working under him.

The end result is what people want to see. This is what will be used as the yardstick to measure your performance. That is basically what is really in happening in the area of accessing performance.
No matter how good you think you are in the line of business , if your not succesful , then you are nobody and they believe you are not business oriented even though you are .

business is not all about individuality but your level of knowledge and understanding of how such a business venture works. Before you go into any business you must be prepared financially and emotionally in order to handle situations that may arise on the long run.

There are no any specific groups of people that are good or not good for running a business. As long as someone has the interest to start a business with courage, willing to bear the risk, is capable.
When it comes to doing business,there are certain qualities that a business person should possess,the capacity to run the business effectivelly in terms of managerial skill and technical ability as well,toughness and mind stability.

For me i will think those people that have e experience in that particular job and people that have patient and ready to convince customers to buy that goods
The people that are very good in business are the one that have much experience and also patient too, because one cannot just enter Into business without having full understanding about the business.

There are no any specific groups of people that are good or not good for running a business. As long as someone has the interest to start a business with courage, willing to bear the risk, is capable.
When it comes to doing business,there are certain qualities that a business person should possess,the capacity to run the business effectivelly in terms of managerial skill and technical ability as well,toughness and mind stability.

For me i will think those people that have e experience in that particular job and people that have patient and ready to convince customers to buy that goods
Yes people that are good in business is the people that understand about business and also have experience in business, and also those who can convince their customers to buy their products.

Actually everyone is good at business though not all kind of business that can be run by everyone. there are some specific business that can be run simply because the person had made up his mind to do it.

Actually everyone is good at business though not all kind of business that can be run by everyone. there are some specific business that can be run simply because the person had made up his mind to do it.
Most everybody is good at doing business but we gave different type of business we are actually good at doing , so thats why we are interested in different types of business.

Anyone who must be good in business needs to always understand what people want and from there you can offer them services. Any business that focuses on solving people's problem we will definitely be successful.

Having the knowledge to understand how the business is supposed to be and how to handle it effectively without your personal feelings means you are good at handling business.

Actually everyone is good at doing business it just only depends on our determination on how good we should be in what we want. Business is a choice when you make the choice.

Anyone who is ready to learn and consistent can actually succeed in any business venture. You must have the right mindset and always be ready to learn from those who are already successful in business.

The people that knows how to join things together to increase in size and quality are the people who are good at doing business because business is mainly all about the gain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back