What's new

What kind of people are good at business?

For me, I would say that someone who is understanding what it takes to run a business and also understanding the people who work for them and what makes a happy business and a happy place to work under. Also having the understanding that businesses can have their issues as well and knowing how to handle those issues when they arise is another thing that shows someone is good at business.

There is no single type of person who is "good" at business. Success in business can depend on a variety of factors, including education, experience, personal qualities, and access to resources. That being said, there are certain personal qualities that can be helpful for someone who wants to be successful in business. These might include:
Good communication skills
Strong problem-solving abilities
The ability to make decisions and take calculated risks
Adaptability and flexibility
Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
The ability to work well in a team
Strong leadership skills
A proactive and forward-thinking attitude
It's important to note that these are just a few examples, and there are many other personal qualities that can be beneficial in the world of business.

I would prefer someone that's has polite and patience and most importantly very good at convincing customers to buy a particular product and render services. Such people are not much this days.
I agree with you, if someone has patience and good marketing skills then he/she could be successful in business, but unfortunately nowadays most people want to become rich overnight.

I will agree that the people who have disposition to know what people want and how things run effectively are very good in business. Business is solving people problem, which is their want. Once you know what people want, then you are good to start a business.

In your opinion, what kind of people are good at business?

For me, I would go with those that have a predisposition to knowing what people want, and how to run things effectively.
Good business people make the first move, are enthusiastic, and are grouped. They can make smart decisions, address issues quickly, and act decisively. They are also excellent communicators, able to forge bonds with others and collaborate effectively.

Those who have ability to recognize very fast what people in an area need. They are some people like that. Also, people who know how to honour their budget are good in conducting business.

For me, people that like taking charge of things tend to be very good in business. That's because business requires that a person takes responsiblity and makes sure that things are achieved no matter what it takes.

Those that are successful in business typically possess the following traits: they are outgoing, friendly, and good with people; they are driven, confident, and motivated; they take calculated risks; they are goal-oriented and future-focused; they are upbeat and able to manage relationships. Additionally, they must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, an understanding of the industry in which their company operates, and the capacity to think strategically and economically.

I agree with you, if someone has patience and good marketing skills then he/she could be successful in business, but unfortunately nowadays most people want to become rich overnight.

If you are looking at hiring someone that is going to work in a marketing department, it is very important to make sure that the person being hired has a very good marketing skills because that is the only way that person can be able to deliver in that department to make sure that the products are being marketed very well.

If you are looking at hiring someone that is going to work in a marketing department, it is very important to make sure that the person being hired has a very good marketing skills because that is the only way that person can be able to deliver in that department to make sure that the products are being marketed very well.
In my opinion nowadays it is very easy to find digital marketing experts on freelancing platforms, you can hire them to work with you and I believe freelancers are very good in their jobs.

People who are successful in business often have a variety of features and qualities. Being forceful, strong, and confident are a few of these. They frequently have a friendly, gregarious personality and are numerate. They also have a strong work ethic, are goal-oriented, and are proactive. Successful businesspeople are honest and devout in both their personal and professional lives. They also take calculated risks.

For me i will think those people that have e experience in that particular job and people that have patient and ready to convince customers to buy that goods
That's true, people that are good in the business are those that have experience in that business, those that understand what business is all about, and also have patient when it comes to having a business.

In your opinion, what kind of people are good at business?

For me, I would go with those that have a predisposition to knowing what people want, and how to run things effectively.
People who know how to manage finances will be very good in business. Business needs money and you need to learn how to manage the money for your business.

For me i will think those people that have e experience in that particular job and people that have patient and ready to convince customers to buy that goods

I believe that anyone who is committed and dedicated to any particular business they are doing is always going to be very good at the business because having taken that business seriously will make you to give everything possible to make it succeed.

Success in business can be influenced by a combination of various factors. However, certain qualities and skills are commonly found in successful business people. These qualities are, ambition and drive, adaptability, strong communication skills, resilience, leadership qualities, strategic thinking, financial acumen, networking skill, creativity and innovation, continuous learning.

People who know how to manage finances will be very good in business. Business needs money and you need to learn how to manage the money for your business.

You are very correct with this assessment because business is all about financial management and selling of product and services. When you cannot be able to manage your business funds adequately, it will affects the existence of your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back