What's new

What kind of people are good at business?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
In your opinion, what kind of people are good at business?

For me, I would go with those that have a predisposition to knowing what people want, and how to run things effectively.

T

For me, I would go with those that have a predisposition to knowing what people want, and how to run things effectively.
To me I would go for those that really knows about the business not those that just have an idea of it but the perfectionists of it

I would prefer someone that's has polite and patience and most importantly very good at convincing customers to buy a particular product and render services. Such people are not much this days.

Some individuals are very good when it comes to negotiations, identifying quality products. They are also good when it comes to identifying customers' needs, they are as well very good at management, such people are very effective with businesses.

Those who are good at business are those who are opened, free to communicate and easily get to interact with already existing business owners. Those who knows what the masses needs are.

There are many business plans that people are good at ,but the only thing that seems to be the problem
Is that they lack capital to start up the very business of there dreams, that's the major problem.

People that are good for business are those whose words matter a lot to them. They make a promise and see to it that they keep it and espect nothing short form you as well When dealing with you

The best people in business are people who are less concern about the money at first but want to secure the customer by trying to provide what the customer needs

People that has the competence in that field of business, that knows the in and out of the business and can do the needful as regards skills and energy.

People that are for business are kind of people who are extremely patient and humble with nagetive mind towards the customer. Sometimes is patient is not practicing alot might happen.

Business is all about rendering services to one's perspective customers. Once you are able to identify the needs of people, you can easily adapt to the business and excel in it.

People who I can say are good at business are those who have knowledge of the 'market' at their fingertips.
This means you know all rudiments of making it in business.

Those who are willing to go against the tide like to set up a business to suit their lifestyle. These are the set of people who don't like to follow the normal rules.

That is one of the driving factors that will show a person will suceed in business,but beyound that,other factors like knowing how to come up with a strategy to aquire customers,and a sound financial baground and managerial skill.

The kind of people that are good for business for me are those that have the right skills needed in business. That includes; good communication with customers and clients, marketing, financial management and accounting.

A successful entrepreneur must have a strong sense of self-confidence and positive attitudes toward their skills and abilities. They must have self-confidence and belief in order to attain their goals. They must have a strong belief that they can defeat anyone in this profession.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back