What's new

What kind of people are good at business?

People who are experienced and creative, hardworking and reliable are the people who are successful in business. Not being lazy and selfish,your business will flourish and prosper ones your workers are experienced and hardworking

That's true,if you have a good experience you can run your business properly if you don't know how to run a business I'll advise you to learn a good skills set that will get you money.

That's true,if you have a good experience you can run your business properly if you don't know how to run a business I'll advise you to learn a good skills set that will get you money.
Skills are goods. As long as you are perfectly acquainted with what you are doing you will not have any problem , you will always have a lot of opportunities to make money based on the skills you have acquired.

A very vital skill to posses as a business man is the ability to convince your customers to purchase your products and services and I think extroverts would do a better job at this.
One of the best skill you need to have as an entrepreneur is the ability to convince your customer , which is having a good customer care representatives skills in order to change the mind of your customer to patronize you .

Skills are goods. As long as you are perfectly acquainted with what you are doing you will not have any problem , you will always have a lot of opportunities to make money based on the skills you have acquired.
Yes you are right, if you have skills you can use it on a right way to earn money, having the good knowledge of what you are doing is very important, it will help you to know what you are looking.

One of the best skill you need to have as an entrepreneur is the ability to convince your customer , which is having a good customer care representatives skills in order to change the mind of your customer to patronize you .
You're right about that. There's no business without the sales department because without them every other thing about your business is secondary. Marketing your products should be the primary reason for setting up a business.

For myself, I'll consider those with relevant experience as well as those who are patient and willing to persuade customers to purchase the goods.

Everybody are good investments but it seems over generous people may not be good in business , not really for anything but for the fact that they may give out products for free. . In all the same even if you are generous or not Business requires discipline.
When you are doing a business , you must not be too generous because it will definitely affect your business negatively , no giving out free gift for family and friends and no selling on credit .

Yes you are right, if you have skills you can use it on a right way to earn money, having the good knowledge of what you are doing is very important, it will help you to know what you are looking.
It's not really easy , acquiring a skill now requires you to have a good quality laptop and probably that's the challenge of so many people. And laptop nowadays are quite expensive , even high quality mobile phone.

It's not really easy , acquiring a skill now requires you to have a good quality laptop and probably that's the challenge of so many people. And laptop nowadays are quite expensive , even high quality mobile phone.
That's true, but I believe if you are very serious with what you want you can get it, buying a laptop this day's is not something hard all you need is just money.

Business is all about convincing customers to buy whatever you have to offer, so I believe people who are generally made for it are very adaptable, extrovert, and have good interpersonal skills.

For me I would say that people you have the skills and ability to work for improvement of a company or organization is a person who have experience in business and have face risks in jobs.

Everybody will be so good in business , it will depend on how you are going to arrange your own that will determine . I can start up a business and arrange it perfectly nothing will stop me from succeeding.

Knowing much about your business is very important for the success of the business, you first need to go and learn about the business , so as to have the knowledge and be able to handle the business.

People who are excellent at business are those who can quickly identify areas of leakage and deficiency, as well as those who have a great deal of patience, are strict, and who don't let go of a concept.

People who have strong analytical skills and know how to deal with numbers are probably going to be very good in business. This is going to be in combination with hard work and good research.

If you are able to plan ahead for the future of your business and you also have a back up plan , you always get to know when your business is having a problem and you can solve it with ease , those people are good at managing business .

In your opinion, what kind of people are good at business?

For me, I would go with those that have a predisposition to knowing what people want, and how to run things effectively.
I think the person who don't give up and have great communication skills ideas and is polite is a good at business but it depens on the person if he likes businesses and things like that

they are people that are dedicated and selfless in business, they take calculated risks, they are not afraid of failure and they keep learning best ways and strategies to grow and succeed in the business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back