What's new

What kind of people are good at business?

In your opinion, what kind of people are good at business?

For me, I would go with those that have a predisposition to knowing what people want, and how to run things effectively.
People who are good at business are those who understand the market
Those who make it in and out of season
Those who are keen on customer satisfaction.

These are my list of people who are business minded: resilient, hardworking, organised, accountable, risk takers, focus minded, passionate about what they do, critical thinkers, strategist, wise spenders and those who know what they want and go for it without the fear of failure.

I think one of the best set of people good for business are the creative thinkers, these set of people are good in creating ideas that can be used not just attracting the target audience but also growing the business as well, they can offer solution in difficult situations

Entrepreneurs are continuously striving for success. Entrepreneurs enjoy setting objectives and working hard to accomplish them. They are constantly driven to succeed and would erase any impediments in their path.

Nobody will be comfortable dealing with persons that can't get their house in order when conducting business. I would live conducting business with people that their yes is yes and no, no

For me, I would go with those that have a predisposition to knowing what people want, and how to run things effectively.
You are right thou but I still feel disciplinary are good in handling a business more because they hold every thing in details and don't go out of budget to keep the business running

While advertising and promoting their firm, an entrepreneur must be a skilled communicator in order to share their ideas and views with their investors, clients, and many other people. It is the ability to comprehend the thinking processes of both the sender and the recipient.

Well, I think different people have a different predisposition about business, a lot of people are very good with numbers and some are very good leaders and managers.

People who hold integrity as a core value, carry patience as a virtue, listen and take effective decisions concerning customers conflict and problems and create a good and healthy rapport.

The kind of people I think I would like to do business with are the kind that both of us have the same business idea dream because am very sure the business we dwell well if we join hand together to run the business I guess.

I'll say those who dare to dream, who see opportunity in everything around them; they're those who have a never die Spirit and they're extremely creative. They're also great managers of resources.
In all, these kind of leaders can be made too. I feel so.

The utmost important thing to have a successful business is to have experience in the respective field. This way he can provide great services to people. If he manages to keep his clients content, he is doing a great job as a businessman. I admit, sometimes luck plays an important part as well to have a successful business.

For me, folks with experience in that field and those who are patient and willing to persuade customers to purchase things will come to mind.

Successful business will be the one who can manage the business saving from domestic spending and Stand firmly to defeat any challenges that comes his or her way in course of the business

People who are good at business are those I would call risk takers, goal getters,strategic,determined and decision makers.
If you want to take risk in business then you must first of all be ready to put something astake sometime your money maybe involve but if success is recorded bet me you will win more than you suppose to loss,but I want to tell you in business its not really good to take risk at the beginning mostly for fresh business its might cause your initial investment and bring down your business

Last edited by a moderator:
People who are creative, can take risk, hard working, determined, organized, great planners, strategic, can make good decisions in a short time will be very good at business.

The kind of people that are good for business for me are those that have the right skills needed in business. That includes; good communication with customers and clients, marketing, financial management and accounting.
You're probably right about that. Every single business do have some unique features attached to it that only someone who can cope with it, have the skill and understand how the system works can actually run it.

The kind of people that are good for business are those with passion,those who are focused, disciplined, financially prudent, good human relations and good manager of men and resources.

I will go with the people that are very persuasive in nature. Those that always want you to see from their angle. This means they will be able to convince customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back