What's new

What kind of people are good at business?

The people that are successful in business could be regarded as been good at what they do. If you have the relevant knowledge around the business but not successful, you can't be regarded as been good at business.

You are correct.
Those who are good at business are those who have knowledge of the business they are into.
They are also skilled in various ways that can boost the business.
People who I can say are good at business are those who have knowledge of the 'market' at their fingertips.
This means you know all rudiments of making it in business.

There is no specific kind of people, who can be commented to be very good at doing business. This is because everyone who wishes to do business, and is willing to make sacrifice for the growth and sustainability of a business, then is capable of that.

The people that are successful in business could be regarded as been good at what they do. If you have the relevant knowledge around the business but not successful, you can't be regarded as been good at business.
Do you mean to say anyone whose business is not going well do not know how to do the business? What about does with years of experience but are facing certain difficulties?

Do you mean to say anyone whose business is not going well do not know how to do the business? What about does with years of experience but are facing certain difficulties?
The results is what we are after. If two teams played and the best side loses, it's the winning team that would be crowned. So , when you produce good result, you would be regarded as been good at what you do.

Those that are good at business are those that can win people's minds and convince people. They are always a problem solver and have great persuasive skill. They are the ones that are highly successful in business.

Most people always believe that stingy people are really good in business because they can manage their resources perfectly, but for me I don't really believe this because there are a lot of people who are not stingy and are making it in their business.. I'll say it depends on your plan, discipline and organisation.

Well, sensitivity, is one of the most effective qualities of everyone who goes into business. His ability to make a cogent decision in terms of scarce resources and to be able to meet up to the needs and demand of his business. Everyone who is willing to pay the price of being an entrepreneur.

In your opinion, what kind of people are good at business?

For me, I would go with those that have a predisposition to knowing what people want, and how to run things effectively.
I also believe that experience come in a very big way when it comes to being able to handle some certain kind of businesses because with such experiences you will know exactly how to handle some business that comes your way and do it successfully.

I am basing this comment on the people that I know who are good in business. They are my youngest sister and a niece. Their common trait is having guts to try what looks risky. When they overcome the challenges it is the path to success. They are both rich now because of their adventurous personality.

Some individuals are very good when it comes to negotiations, identifying quality products. They are also good when it comes to identifying customers' needs, they are as well very good at management, such people are very effective with businesses.
Personally believe that knowledge and experience are the two things that makes anyone to be very good in any kind of business because they are the tools that you need to successfully execute whatever business you want to do.

I think that it is people who are focus and hardworking

Working hard is very important but you should also be smart and work smart, as many people say. Even many labors work hard, yet they never become rich. If you want to become rich, you need to know how to invest money in the right direction.

I would prefer someone that's has polite and patience and most importantly very good at convincing customers to buy a particular product and render services. Such people are not much this days.
There still many of them maybe they don't just have money to start their business. There are millions of hardworking people will qualities of good entrepreneurs but they don't just have capital

There still many of them maybe they don't just have money to start their business. There are millions of hardworking people will qualities of good entrepreneurs but they don't just have capital
Everyone seems to be very talking about business plans and working hard without considering the role of capital to the success of a business. Most entrepreneurs fail in their endeavors because of inadequate capital and not because of poor business plans.

The results is what we are after. If two teams played and the best side loses, it's the winning team that would be crowned. So , when you produce good result, you would be regarded as been good at what you do.
I love how you sound. According to you there's no room for excuse. It's almost as if you don't regard businesses that faces unforseen circumstances. All you are after is results right?

People that are good in business are the people that are very lenient to their customers. This people recognise customers before any other people and satisfy their requested items in term of demands from the employee.

Creative people are one of the people who can start a business. These people have the ability to come up with something unique. Creative people will always strive to bring innovation to the marketplace in order to make more profit.

Creative people are one of the people who can start a business. These people have the ability to come up with something unique. Creative people will always strive to bring innovation to the marketplace in order to make more profit.
When it comes to creativity, is this a skill one can learn or do you think a person needs to be born with it? I would like to hear your opinion about this issue. I have come across some persons who feel creativity is a skill gotten from birth alone.

Those who have good listening skills and are able to take other people's ideas into consideration and also those who can take calculated risks with a passion in business.

Those who have good listening skills and are able to take other people's ideas into consideration and also those who can take calculated risks with a passion in business.
I like your last point. Those who are able to take calculated risks in business mostly make good entrepreneurs. Most times, these bold decisions usually pay off at the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back