What's new

What kind of people are good at business?

A person who knows how to use money in a better way is good at business because financial management is a great business skills. People with relevant skills also make a good businessman.

there are many people who cannot keep a business for a long time.all they know how to do is to spend there Money on unnecessary things. the business will end up callapseing.

Businesses are for serious people who are goal-driven and focused. It is for people who are always determined to succeed in all their endeavors.

In a business which involves trading I would say it's better to employ people with charisma who would easily convince people to join your business.

I guess smart and intelligent people are indeed good at business. However, I have seen many rich people who are not so much intelligent, yet they have a lots of money and property. Earning money is also dependent on luck.

I am not a business type cos I don't like dealing with people and making negotiations. That is why I prefer working online and discovering new ways to earn money. If I should have my business, it will be controlled by someone else.

People that are very good at business are those who can easily discover where there is lackage and leakage, people who are full of patience, people who are mentally strict, those who doesn't let go off idea too are also good relating to business.

People who can handle risks, who have risk management skills, people who can manage finances and have financial management skills can become a good business man or woman.

Business is all about vision and mission with the motives of meeting up to the task. any person who is willing to sacrifice his time, resources and by putting effort to see he attained his goals or meet up to the vision of his business.

People who are sincere and hardworking and are ready to give their all. I know at first, it will be difficult to identify this qualities.

People that are good with business are people whose words matter a lot to them and they can talk and convince their customers and they are also accommodating to their employees

The person must have ability to see solution where majority of the people see problems. The person must be visionary and be able to project better future for the business. The person must also be diligent and avoid laziness.

I would say people that are very good in decision making especially when in duress. Also people that have good customer service skills

To.me, I dont think there are specific kind of people that are good for business. even though our sense of humor and understanding varies from each other and those things that we love doing them and what we are good at doing. to some extent I can say those who are good for business are those who are willing to go into business and are capable of handling it affairs.
Post automatically merged:

I think, the kind of people who are good for business are those people who are not willing to accept failure and are ready to sacrifice for the benefit of their business. this are people with creative thinking, quest for knowledge at all time in other to meet up to the needs of their business.

Last edited:
I think people that are good at business are the patient people, risk takers, people that treat their customers well and use every opportunity they have offer their services

People who are good at business are always patient. Many entrepreneurs has quit their businesses simply because they lack patience.

I would prefer someone that's has polite and patience and most importantly very good at convincing customers to buy a particular product and render services. Such people are not much this days.
Lol, maybe they are still there, they are not just exposed to the same opportunities with others. In addition to this, a disciplined personality is an important quality

The kind of people that are good at there business are those that can sensibly detect what is lacking in their community and the seize that opportunity to make wealth.

The best person to handle a business, is that person who is willing and ready to make sacrifice to make his business progress. there are alot of people who wishes to do business but are not capable of handling business due to lack of skills and knowledge on how to manage the business.

Yes. I would also go with people who are good with others, can establish good relationships, and can keep the activity going on for a very long time. Business needs people who are active and thorough.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back