What's new

what kind of investments do you prefere?

Currently I have investment s in cryptosystem and stocks which to me are of high risk compared to other investment, still I choose to go on the part cus when I look at the advantages of both I'm always eager to invest more and look away from their demerits.
there are so many ideas and businesses in my head right now but the kind of business I will prefer to invest in presently now due to the situation in my country is real estate.

I live in a place where the dominant population are farmers but still I find the ideal business is to engage in agriculture especially food storage and food transportation.

Well crypto is an investment I would love to venture into no doubt because the world right now is moving more and more towards crypto so it's imperative one starts out now and just hold

Going into real estate investment might be difficult because I do not have money to start since it require a large sum of money but the little I have been doing is investment in cryptocurrency and that is the one I have been doing and most of the investment are for long-term that is all

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
I work through stress in my offline business every day, so making money offline has not been easy , so in that case i prefer going for a conservative investment, the kind of investment that will bring income no matter what.

I know for sure that investments are not limited to these three types you mentioned. There are safer investments and they offer a significant amount of rewards as well.

These days I am focusing on crypt investment. I have invested on 6 different currencies ad I hope to continue investing in more currencies that show signs of profitability.

Currently the best investment I prefer online now is cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency is definitely the future and your ability to spot the gems will make you Rich tomorrow. Offline I prefer real estate investment.
Presently now I'm the kind of investment I prefer is real estate investment because it enables you to get 50% of what you invest in it.

These days I am focusing on crypt investment. I have invested on 6 different currencies ad I hope to continue investing in more currencies that show signs of profitability.
crypt investment, oh yes, I almost forgot. There is a lot of money to be made from crypt investment, however, in order to profit you need big investment.

If you invest in lower value coin like doge, even shib coin, you cna invest little money yet can profit a lot in 2-3 years. You need to be patience and invest for a long term

I prefer crypto trading investments , forex , stock markets , investing in some legit investment companies like Juicyfields , Binance saving program etc..

Crypto investment is good but the market is so volatile that you should not invest all your money in cryptos, you should also buy shares n other cmpanies.

I would prefer to invest in a business. Well, that's what I was doing. Nonetheless, my mistake was making stuff people loved for free, but weren't willing to pay for.
Just like you, I would also prefer to invest in a business and also to be able to start up my own business so that I'll be getting returns on my investment in someone else's business and I will also be getting profit from my own business.

Actually, those investment platforms mentioned above are good. Personally, I prefer investing in business and do Cryptocurrency investment, where I will just hold some of my coins and just watch the market fluctuations for possible opportunities to grab. That is my opinion.

I love my freedom, I love passive income. So I want investment that won't need me to be there all the time before it gives me Money, businesses such as Agriculture, investing in Cryptocurrencies and Real Estate.
These days when people lack investment skill knowledge the just go and invest in cryptocurrency or hold cryptocurrency but however it is best to invest in agriculture because agricultural business level get outdated

I would rather go for the conservative type of investment of I'm dealing with the banks knowing that businesses might not turn out the way one planed it to be sometime

I don’t invest myself because I can’t afford it at all personally.
you should try to learn how to invest for it is very profitable and ends ones hard working. Investment on line is very easy like forex trade and crypto currency trading. All you need is to learn how to trade and also learn from experts on strategies to use for the trade

I think investing in bitcoin would be more profitable. Its highly volatile and contain more potential than any stock. The cost of bitcoin was 10k in August which is now increased to 13k and i can see more improvement on it. Do you guys have any interest with crypto currencies ?
I agree with you, I'll prefer to invest in cryptocurrency and other online investment I can monitor from the comfort of my home. For the offline investment, I'll go for agriculture.

I personally prefer investments that yield a moderate return in a considerable amount of time that I can use to fix expanses and still have remainder to re investm

I love my freedom, I love passive income. So I want investment that won't need me to be there all the time before it gives me Money, businesses such as Agriculture, investing in Cryptocurrencies and Real Estate.
These days because of the fast growth of online investment and any improvement in it I prefer to invest online down to invest offline because I can be able so carry out online transaction of my comfort zone.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back