What's new

what kind of investments do you prefere?

I prefer a long term investment because a short term investment is quite easy to end and you can finish your money with saving anything
But to tell you the truth, I love to be an entrepreneur, I love to invest my money into my own business and see if I can make profit and live a better life with it.

The type of investment I prefer is the medium risk investment or the low risk investment offered by banks as the tendency of me losing my money is very low when compared to the high risk investment type. I prefer this personally because I'm a person with a very conservative personality and don't take much risks
Post automatically merged:

The type of investment I prefer is the medium risk investment or the low risk investment offered by banks as the tendency of me losing my money is very low when compared to the high risk investment type. I prefer this personally because I'm a person with a very conservative personality and don't take much risks

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).

I always look at ways that I can get the best out of high risk investments. Yes, it is true that the risk involved can even make you lose all your funds when you refuse to know the boundaries, I still think that every bit of the returns when it goes right is worth it.

If you are investing in gold, be aware that your protection against a price drop, your moat, is based on external factors so the price can fluctuate a lot, and quickly. The price tends to go up when scarcity and fear are abundant and down when gold is widely available and fear is abated.

If you want to invest online you have to do bitcoin and if you want to do business offline then farming is best.
Poultry farms or buffalo farms are very high quality investment and are also very profitable. Investment in poultry farms has to be reduced.

There are lots of investments out there and I say I love investments like affiliate marketing. Amazon fba is also a good investment I would like to venture into later this year. To me, this business es are the best to do online

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
In there of investments it is always on risk but the risks will be reducing to low risk if investing in the right place or business to prevent the scamming scheme there are so many like in the past that still existing in terms a scamming like the ponzi scam.

I would rather like to invest in low risk investment like the stock and bonds which the risk factor may not be high.
But a high risk invsetment woul be for when i have high fund to engage in.
Post automatically merged:

If you want to invest online you have to do bitcoin and if you want to do business offline then farming is best.
Poultry farms or buffalo farms are very high quality investment and are also very profitable. Investment in poultry farms has to be reduced.
Agricultural base investment os a surereturn any day,because of its high demand and how essential it is to human survival.
the rate of reurns on investment is very high especially if you own the chain of production.

Currently, I am not investing my money anywhere. I just invest my time and effort in earning some money in a few paid to post forums. The amount I earn is not much but I am satisfied with it since I don't have much expenses. I hope to have an offline hustle soon so that I invest the money I earn online in some good ventures.

I would prefer to invest my money in conservative investment if possible, because I don't want to lose everything all all because I am doing some kind of investment like that.

My most recent investments is in a company that deals in agricultural sector and to be honest, I have not regretted that decision in anyway.
The investment in agrcultural produce has been very impresive in terms of returns,during the lockdown i invsted in growing vegitables that usually takes two weeks to mature,and it was very encouraging and cash rewarding as customers do come to the farm to get this produce,and we have continued.

Before I don't know any better on the kind of business investments that I'm supposed to be investing my money, I was making the mistakes of investing my money on scams.

All the investments you mentioned all involved risks no matter the name the names or the ways bank group them, risk is risk. If at all I'm going to invest on a risky investment I must be very sure of profits to pay back the loan.

Because I do not earn a lot for now I would absolutely go for conservative investment because it is safer and less risky even if the interest is small I wouldn't mind. With time I will try out bigger investment when I have more.

I call it a financial risk investment... No investment that does not requires risk but crypto currency risk is more riskier and more profitable than any investment....

i personally like the investments where you don't have to keep thinking about it, you just invest money and forget about it and keep getting your cut monthly

I love investment sites like crypto currencies that I do not have to perform a lot of tasks to be able to make money or generate return on invested in a limited time frame.

When it comes to investment I will prefer to invest in business not online but offline which I will dedicate my time and attention to it at the moment because If you go on online business or investment you may be at risk and you lost your money or resources at a time.

All of the investments are good, your interest and your needs for capital will determine the one to go for. Personally I do not like to investment that comes from the bank because of the high interest and pressure that always comes with it

Currently the best investment I prefer online now is cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency is definitely the future and your ability to spot the gems will make you Rich tomorrow. Offline I prefer real estate investment.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back