What's new

what kind of investments do you prefere?

i prefer a reliable online investment as well as offline investments.online investments like Bitcoin and the likes and i prefer offline investments like lands and housing properties.lands can be lease for company use or other use and also housing can be given out for rent to people

Personally I love security investment, so I will ho for the low investment. I remember in my university days, I was a good risk taker then, but as I grow and start having my own family, I always think of my children, what they will eat, what they will wear ect.. So I normally chose low risk investment.

the conservative investments are still the best choice for me due to the calculated and low risk, they do not involve a high amount of capital, the high risk ones may look good from the start just to trick you to pump in more money before losses start to set in. I would definitely stick with the low risk types.

Try high-yield savings accounts, online savings accounts, and cash management accounts that have higher rates of return than you would find in a regular bank savings or checking account. Cash management accounts are like a hybrid account-checking savings account: they may pay interest rates similar to savings accounts, but they are often offered by brokerage firms and can come with debit cards or checks.

Agriculture and buying and selling has the lead, I mean in the ones I can control physically. Those two make my income flow constant without restricted with the fluidity/volatility of online investment.
Then, crypto and stocks follows because they are like jackpot when you sell at the right time.

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
As many other people like I will also like conservative investment and especially I am investing in stocks and cryptocurrency trading it have low risk if you are doing spot trading then risk is very very low so it is better to good profit with high risk you should earn small profit with low risk.

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
investment in bank is always depending upon interest either interest is low or high so I will never use investment through bank are related to bank because I don't like interest.
if we have some money we should invest in any business we can purchase a product and can sell it to other areas and also in these days cryptocurrency trading is very famous.

I can invest in anyone actually once I don't invest more than I can afford to lose, it's only when I do this I'll be happy with myself. Investment is nice if we can control our losses

I'm not always afraid to take risks but I make sure that I take calculated risks. Very high risk investment always give very high returns and I'm not afraid to go for it. Before I go for such investment I would first sit down and take a stock, ruminate on the possibility of loss, how to avoid it if possible and I will decide how much I'm ready to lose should the game goes against me. We all take risk every day only the risk takers are getting the best out of life.

Normally I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies and I like to invest in them as they are very profitable with much lower risks. Try investing in some ICOs that are really stable and profitable like Nagricoin to earn the most .

I prefer investing in enterprises such as real estate, fashion and designers, poultry farm and stock exchange, these are my kind of business for now.

It's better to go with stock investments of a company.
If you would like to play safe, then it's better to stick to large companies only. Also, investing in construction is also a good idea.

There are different forms of investment all over the world. I would prefer a long time investment program because this would enable me grow my money properly with any hinderance or distraction.

There is too much investment options , but I will select cryptocurrency because it is the best and safe and secure investment place from where we can also earn a lot of profit.

Conservative, moderate and aggressive investment. I am a lover of moderate investment as I love making my profit as high as moderately and reinvestment. But nevertheless, I do also spend little portion of my profit upon my personal needs.

There is too much investment options , but I will select cryptocurrency because it is the best and safe and secure investment place from where we can also earn a lot of profit thats why i prefer this very much.

I would prefer to invest in a business. Well, that's what I was doing. Nonetheless, my mistake was making stuff people loved for free, but weren't willing to pay for.
I would prefer in land business , building apartments and giving on rent is something I would prefer most.. it is ,I considered as relaxed way of getting profit

My advice would be to make 2 parts of the money you want to invest of 50% and 50%. Buy a property or a house with half of your money. You can either put your house on rent or you may not it's your choice. But renting your property can be profitable. And start a business with the rest of your money, small or big business depends on your investment. Like that you will have 2 platform where you can get profit.

There is no investment I can't do. But my best choice is cryptocurrency investment because it gives you the best opportunity to work through other means, while the investment grows. I'm a lover of Bitcoin and Etherium, but I prefer investing on the newly introduced coins.

To invest in a business you want, go with that company's stock.
If you would prefer to be healthy, we suggest you stick to large corporations, rather than small startups and variants Also, you can invest in construction, because it is really nice. Since it says something like "some land which could potential be used to construct a house", one can only use the common construction "some land which has potential". When you start investing in the apartment industry, you can typically start out by building housing then purchasing or building for developers then putting the units up for sale.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back