What's new

what kind of investments do you prefere?

It's better to go with stock investments of a company.
If you would like to play safe, then it's better to stick to large companies only. Also, investing in construction is also a good idea. I am not sure if it's a known way out there but usually constructions folks choose some land which has potential. Then they will start with apartment construction and usually you get to purchase apartments at a cheap price, from the developer directly.

People around me opt for this method more than any other methods.

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
I prefer low risk investments. I am usually not cut out for businesses that pose as high risk businesses, usually scared of incurring heavy losses. So I take up businesses that I can better manage and make it yield positively.

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
I think most investments offer profits depending on the risk level.
Still, i would prefer Investments that are not aggressive.
If we have knowledge about most of the investments we take up, we will be able to determined if their risks re worth taking.

I don't need any investment that is high in risk but I will rather go for any sort of investment that is ok, high risk investment are really for talented people who are interested to gamble their money , but for me I don't really have the time . I'll go for low-risk investment anytime any day.

I prefer low risk investment because even though the potential benefit is low. It not only guard and protect against the chances of losses, it also helps in that potential losses will be at its minimum when a low risk investment is involved.
That is what any reasonable investor would go for,because in a situation where the investment has a low risk factor the loss ratio would be something that the investor can manage.

Investment with crypto is very good but its not everybody that know how to trade crypto so I belive that if you are into crypto ensure that you learn from those guru first.

Forex is a good way to make extra money its going to help you prepare yourself to trade and possibly pick it as a career in the future

I like high risk investments like cryptocurrency and forex. I have the time and strength to exchange for money now, and I really wish to retire to a less stressful job in about 10 years so I want to build enough capital to do that.

Investing in a company is what I would love to do.
I was doing that, I suppose.
The fact that I offered free goods that people adored but were unwilling to pay for was my error.

Haha this baffles me the more because the moment I saw post about investment what came to my mind was the money I lose on investment. It really thought me a bitter lesson.

I am much more comfortable with real estate over every other form of investment though cryptocurrency is my second option as I do not have the money required to invest in real estate now.

Haha this baffles me the more because the moment I saw post about investment what came to my mind was the money I lose on investment. It really thought me a bitter lesson.
Well in business there is something that we should all bear in mind,we are bound to face the good side and the down turn,it is something one cannot escape,only thing is that one will thrend carefully so that he will not get into too much loss.

I prefer long term investment and I also think invested in stock with long term contract is very good and I believe it's better than doing hyip creating a business with a reliable partner is also good

I prefer long term investment and I also think invested in stock with long term contract is very good and I believe it's better than doing hyip creating a business with a reliable partner is also good
there is nothing wrong with long term investment its one of those investment opportunity which someone can venture into and be making alot of money so I think that some investment are very beneficial and I prefer long term investment to short term investment

I prefer investment that are centred around technology and solving real-world issues .this means that I love opportunities that does not require me to keep on marketing always.

I prefer short to intermediate term investment that are highly risky and potentially rewarding in nature.
That is why I am learning how to day trade .

I prefer short to intermediate term investment that are highly risky and potentially rewarding in nature.
That is why I am learning how to day trade .
Ok, that is nice we all have different passion and what we are interested. Personally I will choose to avoid most risky investment . Day trading are not risky as long as you know what you are doing.

Ok, that is nice we all have different passion and what we are interested. Personally I will choose to avoid most risky investment . Day trading are not risky as long as you know what you are doing.
Yes , absolutely. Trading is generally classified as high risk Investments because alot of internal and external factors could make you incure some loses. But we win with proper risk management despite the losses.

I prefer moderate investment. I like to take risk many time because not taking risk at all is a sign of coward, in my opinion. Though, it's important you can calculate very well before you take risk, you should not be afraid to take a risk at all.

Yes , absolutely. Trading is generally classified as high risk Investments because alot of internal and external factors could make you incure some loses. But we win with proper risk management despite the losses.
That is true , but sometimes this can be reduced with proper discipline. You do not just have to be greedy. If you do not understand a clear indication of wey the marketing is heading to then such market is advised not to be traded.

That is true , but sometimes this can be reduced with proper discipline. You do not just have to be greedy. If you do not understand a clear indication of wey the marketing is heading to then such market is advised not to be traded.
I truly agree with you, greed is what could make you loose alot of money.
Fear of missing out and fear of failure are as well the emotions that greatly affect the psychology of a trader

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back