What's new

what kind of investments do you prefere?

I thought that cryptocurrency trading and investing into crypto trade is a good way to make an investment and earn but I was quite disappointed with crypto trading. The prices usually fluctuate a lot and rise at a high pace. We do not know when to invest because crypto is unpredictable. All we can do is wait. I still plan to invest in crypto despite facing loss.
With the way cryptocurrency has been going over the past few years makes it something that is very lucrative for people to invest their money into because they stand a chance of making thousands of Dollars within a short period of time.

With the way cryptocurrency has been going over the past few years makes it something that is very lucrative for people to invest their money into because they stand a chance of making thousands of Dollars within a short period of time.
That is true. Investment in cryptocurrencies has become a really great way for people to earn these days. Especially if you have the right knowledge and skills in it. You always end up making really good profits from this.

One thing about investment is that you need to have a tough mindset and a heart to absorb whatever is the outcome of any venture you are involve in and that is where an agressive investment potfolio comes to play for me.

When I invested into cryptocurrencies, I was dishearted because I suffered from loss. However, now I am recovering from that loss and I am recovering from that loss by trading crypto itself. Yes, you can make a lots of money if you invest a lots of money and take a risk.

I would prefer to invest in cryptocurrency. It is true, that I may have to keep a couple year my Bitcoins in the microwallet, but then his price will be at least double or triple. I also studied the stock market, but I am a novice there and I am reluctant to invest there.

My next best form of investment is into real estate but it requires a lot of money to invest in real estate. It's something that I like because it's not too risky like cryptocurrency.

My next best form of investment is into real estate but it requires a lot of money to invest in real estate. It's something that I like because it's not too risky like cryptocurrency.

Well, I know this and this is why I prefer investing in crypto rather than investing in real estate because you can invest any minimum amount you have and make money. But crypto trading is riskier than real estate business.

When I invested into cryptocurrencies, I was dishearted because I suffered from loss. However, now I am recovering from that loss and I am recovering from that loss by trading crypto itself. Yes, you can make a lots of money if you invest a lots of money and take a risk.
When it comes to making money through cryptocurrency trading, you have to be very careful about the trades you enter. I have had my losses too.

Well, I know this and this is why I prefer investing in crypto rather than investing in real estate because you can invest any minimum amount you have and make money. But crypto trading is riskier than real estate business.
Yeah - you're absolutely right about the amount of money that's required for you to invest in real estate that's big compared to what you can invest in cryptocurrency.

Yeah - you're absolutely right about the amount of money that's required for you to invest in real estate that's big compared to what you can invest in cryptocurrency.
I have seen some people who started trading on cryptocurrencies with just as little as $10 but it's not something that can be done with real estate.

One thing about investment is that you need to have a tough mindset and a heart to absorb whatever is the outcome of any venture you are involve in and that is where an agressive investment potfolio comes to play for me.
That is true. Investment requires a rally tough mindset. That also comes with so much courage to take risks. But the risk should be a calculated one, where you have all the skills and knowledge needed to minimize the risk.

I prefer investing in cryptocurrency like investing into bitcoin is very good investment with high profit, so investing into bitcoin will give you time to do other things as well.

I prefer going to agricultural business especially in the aspect of having snail farming, it is very lucrative while it doesn't result to environmental pollution

I'm more of a conservative. and I find investing in cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin more profitable than investing in stocks or forex. I still have a lot to learn. Hopefully I can be more of a aggresive type of investor or at least moderate.

The kind of investments I like include mutual funds, treasury bills, blue chip stocks and agricultural business chains. These are the ones I feel that would last and still yield interest for me while building wealth.

When it comes to making money through cryptocurrency trading, you have to be very careful about the trades you enter. I have had my losses too.

This is true. You can suffer from huge losses. I have been losing $16 and now the recovery seems difficult. I have not invested much. I have invested a total of $76 and now I have only $61 right now after loss.

What kind of investment do you prefer, is a question that those who invest on online business will like. one of business I can invest is crypto.This crypto make me a perfect man in term of business transaction.

In between all the three investment offered by the bank , currently I prefer conservative investment because of the level of my income at present , but I really like the high risk investment which will bring better return.
Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).

I prefer to invest in crypto currency because I can start with just $10. I also prefer to invest in my own business. Share market investment is also good but you need a lot of money. I want to invest n real estate as well

Investing on Agriculture is one of the best investment. It's provides employment, and food for the people,it's a long term investment that continues to take care of the season.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back