What's new

what kind of investments do you prefere?

Base on my location, I prefer investing in agriculture because there are very fertile lands at my side which if you put interest and get trusted manager, you will see that investing in that aspect give more joy cause there will be a very good outcome.
Secondly I prefer real estate investment.

Base on my location, I prefer investing in agriculture because there are very fertile lands at my side which if you put interest and get trusted manager, you will see that investing in that aspect give more joy cause there will be a very good outcome.
For those with no relatives in the rural areas we also prefer investment in real estate there. A big land of 1 hectare or more would satisfy my hunger for a nature trip. If I have live in the countryside then that would be my best investment because it will be my home. With our house in the suburban town we can sell it or rent it out.

The amounts of money you need and what you need money for will determine the kind of investment that I preferred. Personally, I do not like taking loan from the bank and if I must do, it will be low risk investment.

I am a gardener and I love plants. However, I don't think I have the knowledge for farming crops because that is a large scale gardening. But with the investment I want to buy land if I have enough budget because the value of land is stable and always increasing.

I generally do not have that much preference. I just prefer to do my research on various companies and then find those that I think have good potential for growrhm

When dealing with banks I will go for the small types of investment. Not as if I like dealing with banks in anyway for business other than that I keep my savngs with them. That'll will be my choice though

I love my freedom, I love passive income. So I want investment that won't need me to be there all the time before it gives me Money, businesses such as Agriculture, investing in Cryptocurrencies and Real Estate.
Another easy investment that one can invest in a good rest assured that he or she will make higher profit is cryptocurrency real estate investment and agriculture I think for now these are the best business to invest in.

I'll go for moderate which is medium risk investments. They might not be a lot safe, but they are better than recieving small returns monthly.

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
I prefer investments in cryptocurrency. Banks in our country just offer conservative investments (very low and low risk). The volatility in the price of money when saved in the bank is very very low. That is why I prefer cryptocurrency investments like buying and selling of bitcoin.

I prefer high risk investment most of the time, especially if I have good knowledge about the particular niche I am considering.

I prefer the kind of investment that brings enough money into my pocket and I also prefer investments that I really lucrative to the call

I prefer the concervative type of Investment. This is because regardless of the amount of profit one makes, one can still save something even though it is minimal for a start.

I have little knowledge about investment because I barely invest. The only investigation I can venture into right now is crypto. This is because I understand the system much better than others.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned right now, there are only two kind of investment that I'm willing to invest my money on which is only real estate investment and cryptocurrency Investment.

I'd prefer moderate investments though because they're better in wealth building overtime considering the fact that I'll have a regular job as well.
High risk investment are for those who seek to make returns in a short while.

Recently, I have been involved in a lot of cryptocurrency trading and it's actually favorable to me so far. So, if I'm to invest more in it, I'm definitely going to be doing so.

If you want to invest online you have to do bitcoin and if you want to do business offline then farming is best.
Poultry farms or buffalo farms are very high quality investment and are also very profitable. Investment in poultry farms has to be reduced.
Agriculture is a venture that a whole lot of persons have actually negleted and over looked.There is a huge turnover in that sector,because people will always be in need of food,whether direct produce or its value chain.

I want to invest in businesses that have low risk as I am a moderate risk taker. I cannot handle high risk investment. Instead of investing on someone else's project, I like to invest on my own.

Currently I'm more interested in putting my money in short term investment because they are the best that have worked for me so far which is why I am picking them.

I thought that cryptocurrency trading and investing into crypto trade is a good way to make an investment and earn but I was quite disappointed with crypto trading. The prices usually fluctuate a lot and rise at a high pace. We do not know when to invest because crypto is unpredictable. All we can do is wait. I still plan to invest in crypto despite facing loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back