What's new

What is your risk tolerance?

As an entrepreneur you should be willing and ready to take risk in any business venture. Whether the risk is aggressive moderate or otherwise.
It is only risk takers that tend to make it in business venture.
Post automatically merged:

My risk tolerance mostly is conservative, I like investing in a a save environment or program that has no risk at all like the mutual fund and the money market. I can also tolerate the moderate investment risk with a bit brisk. I only invest a maximum of 20% of my own capital online, that is the maximum risk I can take if the investment is online.

In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

There are three types of risk tolerance

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.
This is enlightening. Does this involves the use of take profit and stop loss to end your trade. Or using buy limit and sell limit to initiate your trade. Thanks for the post. So we can say aggressive trader must have a huge equity right?

My risk tolerance level is medium, it used to be very high and that keeps me in my comfort zone but didn't help me much finacially, I brought it low this year and I had losses at the beginning and that opened me up to more possibilities because I was determined to recover what I lost. I later discovered that the loss was avoidable if my risk level was not lowered but then I also noticed that in my looses I was able to make more gains.

This is enlightening. Does this involves the use of take profit and stop loss to end your trade. Or using buy limit and sell limit to initiate your trade. Thanks for the post. So we can say aggressive trader must have a huge equity right?
Most likely the aggressive traders or investors must have a lot of money as they can afford to lose more. It would mean that they have more. As compared to other type like conservative, which I fall into, I simply cannot take the risk because I only have sufficient amount and I need money for other things.

When it comes to risk tolerance I take moderate risk, but I do understand that the higher the risk the higher the expected return. Though it is still very risky not to take a risk at all but we have to be very careful when taking risk.

I am a conservative risk taker, I cant bear the loss of losing money. Even if I have to invest, I invest very little. Losing your hard earned money is not a good feeling, one has to be very careful. Being that I have trust issues, it's hard to invest into something that am not sure of the outcome or if it will be worth it.

For someone to take risk is like you walking on a straight line if you are not careful enough you fall on the wrong part, so risk tolerance is supposed to be managed by experts who have experience ideas, at least that will reduce the possibility of failure.

We are all human and evolution has already embedded the level of tolerance each individual can take, that is why we have people with short temper which i advice people to avoid and those who can take it all up. Though people with short temper can be manage by joining a social group or go for therapy. Level of tolerance is different for everyone just avoid those who can take much nonsense from you

Risks tolerance are way by which a business owner or organisation manage risks in their business environment. However it can also be seen as measures put in place to avoid risk in business.

The risk tolerance actually varies between different individuals and perspectives. The risk taker should be able to contain tolerance because that's what the signed up for before investing.

I do not like to take so many risks at all. I just calculate and go for the more worthy ones. I would like to take small profits regularly than risk it all.

Well I won't say I'm an aggressive type because I like having backup, something to fall back on because nothing in life is certain so I'm probably moderate sometimes and sometimes conservative

Well I won't say I'm an aggressive type because I like having backup, something to fall back on because nothing in life is certain so I'm probably moderate sometimes and sometimes conservative
I get what you're saying. How I wish I could be an aggressive investor but I don't have the privilege to be so. And that leads me to being a conservative investor. I couldn't even afford to be a moderate investor.

I get what you're saying. How I wish I could be an aggressive investor but I don't have the privilege to be so. And that leads me to being a conservative investor. I couldn't even afford to be a moderate investor.
I get that too, I think it all stems from not having too much in the first place so we can't afford to lose it all, hence being conservative thinking of having a backup plan incase

I get that too, I think it all stems from not having too much in the first place so we can't afford to lose it all, hence being conservative thinking of having a backup plan incase
For real! If only I have enough money, or at least if I don't have anything to worry about living expenses, I bet I would be a moderate investor, if not an aggressive one. But I will work smart and hard to be able to do that in the future.

Well ever since I came into cryptocurrency it has taught me how to take risk,well I cannot say that I do take risk in everything I see but my own risk is that I only invest and take risk in what I believe on and that is what I have been doing and it work for me.

The one I fall with, is conservative type of tolerance. I hardly take high risk when I'm running a business course. I prefer to stay cool, watch closely before going into it. I don't take any risk that seems unfavourable to my business plans.
The risk that i take in any business venture is a calculated risk,i can't just jump into any kind of risk just because the offer is very attractive,i take my time very well before going into any venture that has some high tolerance of risk.

In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

There are three types of risk tolerance

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.
I guess am on the moderate investor because I invest what I could afford to lose at the end if the investment in not favoring me. So I think am that's okay for me because I might gain more profit as well if the investment goes well.

I do take risks, there are times i invest in certain business and in the end it turns out to be scam, but i always make sure i invest what i am okay loosing. I always make sure i dont invest everything i have.

For real! If only I have enough money, or at least if I don't have anything to worry about living expenses, I bet I would be a moderate investor, if not an aggressive one. But I will work smart and hard to be able to do that in the future.
Exactly, we have to double irrespective of our situation now, I'm sure we all have something we looking forward to so it's important to work hard and smart too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back