What's new

What is your risk tolerance?

For you to be successful in a business you need to understand risk very well, the higher the risk the higher the profit, but never check the dept of a river with both your feet's.
As a business person you ought to be willing and prepared to face challenge in any undertaking. Regardless of whether the danger is forceful moderate or something else.
It is just daring individuals that will in general make it in undertaking.

my tolerance level for risk is quite low because i do get afraid easily but when need be i cope with risk since making it in this life depends on risk

Am more of a moderate kind of investor, my investment portfolio is not aggressive at all I like to taste the water firstly before going all out on investment.
Most times you would be thinking you have gotten the best kind of investment to venture into but most at times before investing on a platform test it with a smaller amount to see it's efficacy.

Risk tolerance relates to the amount of market risk—such as the volatility or market ups and downs—an investor can tolerate. Usually gauged by a calculator or questionnaire, financial planners often use risk tolerance to categorize investors and investing styles as aggressive, moderate, or conservative.
Every investor needs to gauge their risk tolerance before choosing their investments. With knowledge of your risk tolerance, you'll have a better idea of which investment types are suitable for you and which investments you should avoid.
Those who have an aggressive risk tolerance would want to focus more on stocks, while conservative investors would likely focus on bonds and other fixed-income investments. Without this knowledge, it becomes hard to construct a portfolio that fits your financial goals.

It depends the type of investment, physical or online investment.. If I am investing in a program or company that came new or I know nothing about, I am very conservative with such investment. But if it is company that has stayed a year and above, I will be moderate with such investment... Then taking high risk in investment has to do with know company world wide.

Im in category #3 and im sure with it. Hahaha im not into going on a risky situation wherein it compromise my future. Better to playsafe and gain a little than taking the higher risk of falling down. Just my own thought. 😊👍

In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

There are three types of risk tolerance

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.
If I was to rate myself according to these three types of investors, then I fall in the third group. I am so conservative right now and it is probably because I don't have much money. The little I get from online work cannot really be invested in any business. Maybe as I earn more money, I will be better at taking risks.

I don't think there is any risk in having tolerance. Tolerating people is the best. If we all can tolerate one another I do believe this world would be better of than the way it is presently. So lets try tolerating one another

Risk tolerance is the level of fluctuation in venture restores that a speculator is happy to withstand in their monetary arranging. ... Those with a higher total assets and more extra cash can likewise regularly bear to face more noteworthy challenges with their speculations.

I'm pretty conservative when it comes to taking risks where business and money is concerned.

With little funds to spare after my expenses, it's no surprise, but I might do more if I have more money that I don't worry about losing.

When it comes to risk assessment in investment I can be aggressive and conservative depending on the mood I am, most times I just go all out and take the risk, if it comes then I earn huge but if it doesn't then I loose I only activate this level of risk most especially if have be conservative enough and still it's not yielding result, so instead to keep being conservative and good result at not coming I just switch to aggressive mode instantly and many times it just works.

If I was to rate myself according to these three types of investors, then I fall in the third group. I am so conservative right now and it is probably because I don't have much money. The little I get from online work cannot really be invested in any business. Maybe as I earn more money, I will be better at taking risks.
I can understand that feeling because I fall in the same category. We have a similar reason, and that is I don't have spare money to invest. All of what I earn have other purposes and an investment is not one of them.

In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.
Business is always risky as well as always risky Because business fluctuates and this is called risk.. Sometimes the business reaches a lot of height and sometimes it gets stuck, and in such a way, man should look for business issues while working with endurance and courage. Because risk is a part of life that we should always be ready to fight. And it is the best thing to prepare yourself to fight rusks before starting a business

When it comes to risk assessment in investment I can be aggressive and conservative depending on the mood I am, most times I just go all out and take the risk, if it comes then I earn huge but if it doesn't then I loose I only activate this level of risk most especially if have be conservative enough and still it's not yielding result, so instead to keep being conservative and good result at not coming I just switch to aggressive mode instantly and many times it just works.
Lol same with me sometimes im just willing or feels like i just don't care anymore even if i lose then sorry but if i win then im lucky. That's exactly what i feel like when im Gambling and it makes me lose everything. I hate that aggressive risk taker side of me

I've thought about being an aggressive investor for some time but then I worry that I might lose it all. And knowing that I don't have much money, I realize that I can't afford to lose a lot of money. I go back to being conservative as I like to play safe

Different people have different risk tolerance level and one has
Post automatically merged:

Different people have different risk tolerance level and one have to make investments. Their investments should be based on their tolerance level too. For me I am a risky investor but I take a lot of interest in analyzing the risk.

I think personally I am below those bars. I do not do online investments from the beginning until it became a thing everyone is talking about and i just had to try it out. I lost my hard earned money three times in a row. It was so disheartening and frustrating for me because my intentions were just to get additional income. I do not want to take such risks again! Never! If any investment firm knows they can't afford to keep their bargains with investors, then they should not sell their shares at all in the first place.

Very informative piece, thank you so it means I'm a conservative investor because I don't like to take risks at all, as an entrepreneur I feel this is a weak point for me.

Very informative piece, thank you so it means I'm a conservative investor because I don't like to take risks at all, as an entrepreneur I feel this is a weak point for me.
I, myself is conservative. Probably that's because I don't have enough money. I like to be cautious and only invest when it's for sure I can get something from it. I might agree on what you said in the end, as being entrepreneur takes risks all the time.

For me degree of variability in investment returns that an investor is willing to withstand in their financial planning. ... Those with a higher net worth and more disposable income can also typically afford to take greater risks with their investments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back