What is your risk tolerance?

chicnthin

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

There are three types of risk tolerance

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.

When we are to discuss on risk tolerance, we must first understand that it's an element of risk management, it is the ability for a business to withstand the risk treat in order not to fall

If I'm to grade myself according to those 3 aforementioned classifications, then I am conservative, because I can't afford to stake a high amount of money on any business, especially if it's future looks bleak or uncertain.

You have a point, and you write a useful article. Risk can not be separate apart from business, because risk is a nature of business and if you are not realdy to take a risk which mean you are not realdy to do a business.

As an entrepreneur you should be willing and ready to take risk in any business venture. Whether the risk is aggressive moderate or otherwise.
It is only risk takers that tend to make it in business venture.

This is really interesting because this is the first am hearing of this and am thrilled because I never knew there was a risk tolerance gauge. For me I would say am an aggressive investor sometimes depending on how broke and broke I am, but usually am a moderate investor because as an As an investor you should be willing and ready to take risk in any business venture. Whether the risk is aggressive moderate or otherwise.

There is no way you won't bear risk in business at all.
I always try to calculate my investment and my gain together, after this, I evaluate what I expect by calculating one third of my amount.
I work very hard to make sure I get more than what I expected.

Pretty high, because I'm cautious and I don't give up easily.
It is determined by A lot of factors. It is a science by itself. Entire companies work in this area, and allot all their resources towards this. Everyone should do what works for them.

A business cannot function well without taking some kind of risk level, i.e a business without a level of risk is no business at all. The ability of a business or even an individual to manage losses due to risk can be said as risk tolerance.

I can say I belong to the moderate class. I play safe. I don't invest all what I want. I don't want to let greed take over me. But at times, I do envy agreessive class when their investment succeeds.

This is the degree of variability in investment returns that an investor is willing to withstand in their financial planning. Moreso,is an important component in investing. Those with a higher net worth and more disposable income can also typically afford to take greater risk with their investments.

I'm a moderate risk taker. If I had so much money to blow, I would have been an aggressive risk taker but I don't so I approach every business or investment opportunitiy moderately. Risk taking is important in business but I like to thread carefully.

In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

There are three types of risk tolerance

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.
Risk tolerance differs from individual to individual.just like a saying goes.'no risk no rewards..but it's advicable to set a limit to how much you can afford to lose when taking risk..so that one won't take risk that will affect one's health.also,make research on things and know them in-depth before going fully into it.

As an investors both online & offline you need to know your risk tolerance i.e. an amount of loss you can bear in any investment. It will assist in your portfolio management. Among those things that will assist you is timing such as long term, short term etc, particular sector that the investment is being carried out etc.

When it comes to investment I'm a moderate risk taker. That's why any time I want to buy stock I always put a stop loss on each stock I buy maybe -5% at times. If a stock is running low with my money in it when it goes down to my stop loss it be sold automatically in my account without me being online.

When it comes to investing in risk, I really like to keep my distance, in this case I have to choose a conserved investor, I like to play safely, repeating the saying "invest only what you can afford to lose" and currently I cannot lose. However, lately I am thinking about moderate risk going forward.

I would like to see myself as a moderate risk taker. Most times I like to take it nice and simple and there are other times where I exhibit extreme behavior of an aggressive risk taker and also one as a passive risk taker. It depends on the risk in itself.

Risk tolerance is an important component in investing. You shouldhave a realistic understanding of yourability and willingness to stomach large swings in the value of yourinvestments; if you take on too muchrisk, you might panic and sell at the wrong time.
Post automatically merged:

Risk tolerance is an important component in investing. You shouldhave a realistic understanding of yourability and willingness to stomach large swings in the value of yourinvestments; if you take on too muchrisk, you might panic and sell at the wrong time.

When it comes to risk management and tolerance I think its inevitable in every businesses. If you are considering risk tolerance in business is the first thing you need to successfully business. Risk tolerance deals the ability of getting over some challenges in businesses.

The one I fall with, is conservative type of tolerance. I hardly take high risk when I'm running a business course. I prefer to stay cool, watch closely before going into it. I don't take any risk that seems unfavourable to my business plans.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back