What's new

What is your risk tolerance?

Yes in every investment we make there is a certain risk, as an entrepreneur we should be willing to take risk in any business, I prefer to stay cool, and watch before going into business plan.

If I'm to grade myself according to those 3 aforementioned classifications, then I am conservative, because I can't afford to stake a high amount of money on any business, especially if it's future looks bleak or uncertain.
We're the same. I like to invest without any risk at all but then, every investment has risks. The reason why I'm a conservative type is because my money is not that much. It's just enough for daily expenses, so I can't really afford to risk the remaining amount I have.

I go all in when it comes to risk bearing cos you never can tell how much you could make in a business.

I have once invested in a business that I put in all my investment and I got back 3* of what I invested and not only that, imake sure to put in all my investment into crytpo currency.

In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

There are three types of risk tolerance

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.

I'm still in the moderate tolerance level because I can actually endure what I lose should the investment doesn't go as planned.

For people who doesn't want to take any risk at all, they can't gain anything.

Every business has a risk side by side and we must be ready to face it but the question is to act like a good manner. If you cant ready then it may harm you.

I would say conservative or if there could be a class between moderate and conservative, then, that would be for me. I only take risks that are just about 5-10% uncertainty. Anything beyond that, count me out.

Every business comes with certain risk , however based on the model you provided I'd like to think myself as a moderate risk taker , I don't like to push my luck too much and apply certain level of caution/restraints when making an investment. The big risk takers are reap the biggest reward indeed.

In accordance to your classification, I believe I can be all. What drives my level of risk is my pocket. In a situation where I’ll have enough to survive even after investing, I tend to invest high and risk high while I tend to be cautious and careful when I’ve got little to fall back on

Risk telorance is not only personal, I can say that it also follows age. A young man is expected to be able to take certain risks, with the hope that a loss only means that he starts again. He can bear pains and he is strong enough to keep fighting. An old man is naturally expected to take lesser risk because he has no reason sticking his head out unprotected, he just has his few years to enjoy.

When it comes to investment I have a low tolerance for risk not only in investing money but also in investing time. When I join a site that claims to pay I am conscious of the payment, of course, because I joined for the money. When the withdrawal takes more than 5 days to be paid there is a problem and I am wary of that. I would stop posting because my time and effort is also an investment. You can consider me not just conservative with the risk but maybe ultra conservative.

Im at the moderate level nearly close to the conservative level. I only invest a little amount unless im sure that they will be paying atleast once. I don't reinvest, that's my way of playing safe which is not completely risk free.

I think my own should be aggressive ,although due to that i have earned a lot at the first instance and i have also made few loss , i just love taking risk that are worth it , because there are some business that are too risky i think

I take calculated risk. Calculated risk means I do nit gamble everything I have. For example, if I have $100, I will invest $50 and keep the remaining funds in an emergency funds. By doing so, you will be able to save yourself from a lot of hassles.

as k
In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.
As good as it is to be a business owner or entrepreneur, the problem has always been the ability to manage one's risk. It's very good being one's own boss, but one has to be well equipped in the business to minimize the losses involved.

My risk tolerance is not deviating from the actual money i used to invest because the money i used to invest at the first stage that money will be the foundation of the money i used to start my invest my risk tolerance can also depend on some factors like, If i can make double of the amount i used to start to invest then my risk tolerance may change.

I can classify myself as a moderate risk tolerance kind of person, I take risk but not all the time, I don't take big risks because those big risk are not stable price, when you lose in such a big investment then it will seem like the world is crashing on your head,it's a terrible feeling.

You have a point, and you write a useful article. Risk can not be separate apart from business, because risk is a nature of business and if you are not realdy to take a risk which mean you are not realdy to do a business.

Risk tolerance is the degree of variability in investment returns that an investor is willing to withstand in their financial planning. Risk tolerance is an important component in investing. You should have a realistic understanding of your ability and willingness to stomach large swings in the value of your investments; if you take on too much risk, you might panic and sell at the wrong time
Post automatically merged:

You have a point, and you write a useful article. Risk can not be separate apart from business, because risk is a nature of business and if you are not realdy to take a risk which mean you are not realdy to do a business.

Risk tolerance is the degree of variability in investment returns that an investor is willing to withstand in their financial planning. Risk tolerance is an important component in investing. You should have a realistic understanding of your ability and willingness to stomach large swings in the value of your investments; if you take on too much risk, you might panic and sell at the wrong time

Lol I'm not a very big risk taker, that thing is scary, although it might be because I don't have much to invest and I fear losing it all but that is just it, I'm a conservative investor. I wonder how some people use 30 lot size on forex 🤷🏾‍♂️

Lol I'm not a very big risk taker, that thing is scary, although it might be because I don't have much to invest and I fear losing it all but that is just it, I'm a conservative investor. I wonder how some people use 30 lot size on forex 🤷🏾‍♂️
You and me are alike. Even though I wanted to become an aggressive when it comes to investing, I simply couldn't afford it. I got nothing much to invest with in the first place and I fear that I might just lose it if I invest big amount.

Am mostly conservative, i personally don't like risky investment but you can't find any investment without risk so i make sure i go for the ones with the lowest risk, yes it means i loose out on the good stuff most times but then again i seriously hate loosing

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back