What's new

What is your risk tolerance?

My risk tolerance is on the average side of investment. I try as much as possible to take a calculated risk and not just putting all my money in things that can make me lose my money

My risk tolerance is investing 50% of my income I cannot invest hundred percent of my money into any business no matter how I trust such business.
You should hold on with your risk tolerance and never go against it to maximize the amount of funds you're having elsewhere.

I'm a conservative risk taker but at times I could grow to being a moderate risk taker. The thing is I see Investment as a steady process so I'm not in a hurry to have high gains. I'd rather compound smaller gains over time

In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

There are three types of risk tolerance

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.
For aggressive investors you said investors are big risk taker and tends to earn the highest, never said they also lose all their funds for taking such risk....

I am totally in love with the third one, I just like it when people are being careful and never in a rush to make money because in patients could really take you into danger

I am totally in love with the third one, I just like it when people are being careful and never in a rush to make money because in patients could really take you into danger
This is actually the best, there is no need being In a hurry. Many people have this mentality that if they have not taken some risk, they have not started. Hence they rush into certain things that are not even called for, some don't even understand what is called risk management

I'm conservative, it's hard for me to invest my hard earned money on something I'm not certain about, especially online bidding and lotteries.Only things that i'd go for is when they promise to refund me.

I'm conservative, it's hard for me to invest my hard earned money on something I'm not certain about, especially online bidding and lotteries.Only things that i'd go for is when they promise to refund me.
We are of the same opinion about investment. I am also conservative and I am always conscious on the risk level of the investment. To be honest, that is the reason why I am hesitating to invest in crypto coin because of the risk that I might lose my investment to the price fluctuation.

I can not tolerate the risks that would take my life or ruin my life, any risk should be taken within the limit I can bear without jeopardize my life

My weeks tolerance is at least investing half of my money or investment I cannot invest more than half of my money or go more than half of my money that is how I can tolerate no matter how I trust the business.
The one I fall with, is conservative type of tolerance. I hardly take high risk when I'm running a business course. I prefer to stay cool, watch closely before going into it. I don't take any risk that seems unfavourable to my business plans.

Risk tolorance will obviously be different for different persons. Some will certainly be more aggressive than others while some will be rather be moderate and there are those like myself that will rather remain conservative with our risk appetite

My weeks tolerance is at least investing half of my money or investment I cannot invest more than half of my money or go more than half of my money that is how I can tolerate no matter how I trust the business.
That's why the experts advised to always invest in what you can afford to lose. I can't invest the amount which I can't afford to risk.

That's why the experts advised to always invest in what you can afford to lose. I can't invest the amount which I can't afford to risk.
Well said, no matter how sure they might have claimed the investment would be, I would never invest all that I have, I always try my best to keep something as backup that I can fall back to later on if things do not go as planned

As an entrepreneur you should be willing and ready to take risk in any business venture. Whether the risk is aggressive moderate or otherwise.
It is only risk takers that tend to make it in business venture.

In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.
I think for now I am on the conservative level. I prefer to play safe. Even in my business, I do not go for deals that may cost me huge losses. I have a friend who takes huge risks, even when he loses, he still takes those risks.

I know that all businesses have attached risks, but i am not the type open to huge risks.
I usually consider the weight of risk a particular investment carries before deciding whether to take it up or not.
I think i would be the conservative one.

Definitelly any investor that is into investment would ordinarily involve in some risk ,butthe risk should be some sort of calculated risk,so that he would not end up lossing all his investment,i am in the third category.

I am always aggressive whenever it comes to investing money because I have this mindset that it is better for me to make it bigger than to not make it at all.

Definitelly any investor that is into investment would ordinarily involve in some risk ,butthe risk should be some sort of calculated risk,so that he would not end up lossing all his investment,i am in the third category.

Actually sometimes risk tolerance is not really applicable to some business no matter how you try because there are some amount of money that you, yourself have not planned to spend but due to situation you spend it out.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back