What's new

What is your favorite sport to watch?

In the end Spain is in the final of the women's football world championship, look how things can change, it started losing by a landslide against Japan and now it is in the final of the tournament, football is such a surprising and uncertain sport.
It's now Spain vs England for the final. It's going to be an interesting final to watch between both teams. England is very good but Spain have what it takes to win against them. I will be supporting Spain to win the World Cup.

It's now Spain vs England for the final. It's going to be an interesting final to watch between both teams. England is very good but Spain have what it takes to win against them. I will be supporting Spain to win the World Cup.
Yes it is actually true. I am not a fan of female football but I will be watching this year female world cup final. I have not watched Spain played before but I will be supporting england female team to win..

Yes it is actually true. I am not a fan of female football but I will be watching this year female world cup final. I have not watched Spain played before but I will be supporting england female team to win..
Spain have won the World Cup after beating England in the final. They deserved the victory. I was rooting for them to win and they ended up winning. England fluffed their lines but Spain was good. Female football is gaining weight in sports.

Spain have won the World Cup after beating England in the final. They deserved the victory. I was rooting for them to win and they ended up winning. England fluffed their lines but Spain was good. Female football is gaining weight in sports.
So happy for them. I believe this is the first time they are lifting the female world cup. Though I would have liked England to win. But a very big congratulations to all of them for the great feat..

I like watching football, but I mainly watch when a country takes another country, I do not watch club-based football matches. I like watching the world cup, the euro cup, and Copa America, as well as the Asia cup. I also like to watch Cricket

So happy for them. I believe this is the first time they are lifting the female world cup. Though I would have liked England to win. But a very big congratulations to all of them for the great feat..
I wanted them to win and they won. England is an arrogant country, I'm sorry to say. Seeing Spain beating them was very sweet to my soul.
I like watching football, but I mainly watch when a country takes another country, I do not watch club-based football matches. I like watching the world cup, the euro cup, and Copa America, as well as the Asia cup. I also like to watch Cricket
Did you watch the woman's world cup or are you only interested in the men's world cup?

I just love watching good football most times. I do not really care the team that wins the game. I like watching soccer game with open mind especially when my favorite team are not playing..

If I start understand cricket better, I will put in more effort into watching it. As of now, I will stick to watching all the other football which you mentioned and also club side football. I can't stay without watching them always.

I just love watching good football most times. I do not really care the team that wins the game. I like watching soccer game with open mind especially when my favorite team are not playing..
It's like this weekend English Premier League matches was full of surprises. Chelsea lost to Nottingham Forest 1-0 at home on Saturday and today, Manchester United lost 3-1 away against Arsenal in the Emirates Stadium. Manchester City beat Fulham to a bloody pulp with 5-1 win.

It's like this weekend English Premier League matches was full of surprises. Chelsea lost to Nottingham Forest 1-0 at home on Saturday and today, Manchester United lost 3-1 away against Arsenal in the Emirates Stadium. Manchester City beat Fulham to a bloody pulp with 5-1 win.

It's very good that we are having the international break now because my club Manchester United needs it more than any other team. We can't seem to have a break since before the season started. The Glazers doesn't want to sell the club because of their greed, we had a rough transfer market and injuries can't give us a break.

I'm not a sporting type of person who loves to play sports or in fact, watch sports. But end of the day I do hear the end results based on English football. I only see clips from the news or when people in Discord that I'm with end up putting the sport on and streaming it via Discord :)

I know that most of my online mates are into there sports and so they end up watching and talking about it and end of the day I do get involved even that I'm not into it :)

Mostly it's Football

I love to watch wrestling and cricket on TV. Cricket especially during the World Cup tournment. Wrestling especially during PPVs.

I've being a wrestling fan since I was 10 years old. I used to think wrestling was not acting when I was younger but as I became older, I understood most of it was acting. WWE sell a story and it's how they sell tickets.

Basketball for sure. Fast action, amazing tactics, a bit annoying referre decidions but :D

Do they have VAR Video Assistant Referees in basketball? I don't think so. You should see how annoying and frustrating it is when it comes to the mess they are making in football with so much inconsistency they are having with their decision making. It even makes football boring now.

Do they have VAR Video Assistant Referees in basketball? I don't think so. You should see how annoying and frustrating it is when it comes to the mess they are making in football with so much inconsistency they are having with their decision making. It even makes football boring now.
We do if the judges decide to use it or if the coaches demand but they don't always do that for them. :D
In basketball it is almost always clear what is going on.

We do if the judges decide to use it or if the coaches demand but they don't always do that for them. :D
That's true, very few times I've seen referees go to see the VAR screen in basketball, sometimes at the end of the game it can be when there has been a controversial play out of time that could change the game or things like that.

That's true, very few times I've seen referees go to see the VAR screen in basketball, sometimes at the end of the game it can be when there has been a controversial play out of time that could change the game or things like that.
They do it too during the game if something is suspicious. During world championship they used it often.

Well, according to Mauricio Pochettino, there's nothing wrong with the VAR technology. It's the those who are interpreting the findings that are making it look bad. Pochettino said that, he trust the VAR as a car but doesn't trust the drivers.

What sports do you like to watch? Since I live in the US. I get into mostly American Football, like the NFL, or Basketball. But I also like to watch Boxing and MMA to some extent. What about you? What sports do you enjoy watching?
I have always liked watching football. Football is what brings joy to me and watching it most of the times is paramount to having a pretty good experience with friends and family members.

I have always liked watching football. Football is what brings joy to me and watching it most of the times is paramount to having a pretty good experience with friends and family members.

It is just like I finished watching Manchester United play against Fulham away few minutes ago. They managed to beat Fulham 1-0 after playing a whole lot of rubbish football. I was even thinking the match was going to end as a draw but they were able to score through Bruno Fernandes in the 91st minute.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back