What's new

What is your favorite sport to watch?

For me tennis is exciting and I like it, as you know I am Spanish and logically I also like Nadal, although he is about to retire, now I support Carlos Alcaraz more, another Spaniard who is currently number 1 in the world at 20 years old and one week ago he won the Wimbledon tournament, on the other hand I'm also a football lover, although I'm probably not as much a fan as you, but I have a lot of knowledge about this sport :)

Yeah, I heard about the 20 years old, I don't even know his name before the tournament. He beat Novak Djokovic to win the Wimbledon tournament. Mehn, Novak Djokovic was like a god of tennis at one point. He knocked off Nadal off his perch.

It's not about hating Messi. I don't. Unfortunately you never watch the world cup, so there's no need for the conversation because you're already seeing it like it's a Messi hate talk while it's not.
I don't mean it that way, but maybe it was because I started with the word hate. But when I said hate I don't necessarily mean hate it's just that I've always heard people complain whenever Lionel wins something vital like he didn't work for it or put in an effort for it.

I don't mean it that way, but maybe it was because I started with the word hate. But when I said hate I don't necessarily mean hate it's just that I've always heard people complain whenever Lionel wins something vital like he didn't work for it or put in an effort for it.

Yeah, I get there are some people who are like that but I'm not. I have never being in support of the whole argument and comparison between CR7 and Messi. They are both world class player which we should be happy to have in our time. But the media have driven a wedge between CR7 fans and Messi fans to point none of them see any good in the other.

The World Cup held and sponsored by Qatar was full of manipulation that was all set for Argentina and Messi to win the World Cup and they did it. There was so many favor calls for Argentina which was very obvious but unfortunately it's all history now and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
It's in the history record books now, Argentina led by Messi have won the World Cup in Qatar 2023. No amount of wailing or complain is going to change it. It's why I don't dwell too much on what's happened in football. It's the past and time to move on.

It's in the history record books now, Argentina led by Messi have won the World Cup in Qatar 2023. No amount of wailing or complain is going to change it. It's why I don't dwell too much on what's happened in football. It's the past and time to move on.

Even though it is something that is in the past now, I believe that fans will never stop talking about it until the end of time because a lot of people felt that some countries were not treated fair with the decisions of referee in their matches which had them eliminated from the tournament.

Even though it is something that is in the past now, I believe that fans will never stop talking about it until the end of time because a lot of people felt that some countries were not treated fair with the decisions of referee in their matches which had them eliminated from the tournament.
Talking about it constantly won't change what have happened. It's why I don't see any reason why I will bother on it past after the day of the match except for analysis sake.

I don't let a previous football match stop me from enjoying new matches I'm meant to watch with no pressure.

Honestly both Messi and CR7 are good players, perhaps one may have preferences for Messi and the other for CR7, I have generally always liked Messi more, but I have also always admired Cristiano Ronaldo for his competitiveness, his desire to play football and his tenacity, both are different and have their own abilities that make them unique on the field, Messi is capable of destroying the entire team and scoring a goal without flinching, Cristiano is capable of leading a team and scoring impossible goals, Perhaps the numbers support Messi a little more in terms of individual numbers and trophies, but both are excellent players and nobody can change that.

It's not too often that I watch sports but when I do, the ones I like to sit and watch are football if it is the World Cup or even the Euros, Tennis and also Snooker as well.

I have been known to watch the boxing as well but that is mainly or the YouTuber boxing that happens every so often if I watch that.

It's not too often that I watch sports but when I do, the ones I like to sit and watch are football if it is the World Cup or even the Euros, Tennis and also Snooker as well.

I have been known to watch the boxing as well but that is mainly or the YouTuber boxing that happens every so often if I watch that.

Are you watching the female or women's world cup that's been played now? Which team are you rooting for to win the World Cup? My country's ladies beat Sweden few days ago. I haven't watched any matches again since then. We played Ireland Women today but it was a 0-0 out come.

Are you watching the female or women's world cup that's been played now? Which team are you rooting for to win the World Cup? My country's ladies beat Sweden few days ago. I haven't watched any matches again since then. We played Ireland Women today but it was a 0-0 out come.
I was watching the Spanish team play, that is, my national team in the women's world cup, but unfortunately we were defeated against Japan with a massive result of 4-0 for the Japanese team, in short, that's football hehe.

I was watching the Spanish team play, that is, my national team in the women's world cup, but unfortunately we were defeated against Japan with a massive result of 4-0 for the Japanese team, in short, that's football hehe.

Japan Women team looks like a team to watch out for in this world cup tournament because they are playing so well. Spain is still second on the Group C table. Your team have a good chance to make to the knockout stages.

It's very tight in my own team's group table. Anything can happen and you will find yourself out of the tournament.

Screenshot_20230801_112733_Chrome.jpg

Honestly both Messi and CR7 are good players, perhaps one may have preferences for Messi and the other for CR7, I have generally always liked Messi more, but I have also always admired Cristiano Ronaldo for his competitiveness, his desire to play football and his tenacity, both are different and have their own abilities that make them unique on the field, Messi is capable of destroying the entire team and scoring a goal without flinching, Cristiano is capable of leading a team and scoring impossible goals, Perhaps the numbers support Messi a little more in terms of individual numbers and trophies, but both are excellent players and nobody can change that.
Messi had a very difficult time after leaving Barcelona when he went to PSG in France. He couldn't settle in the team playing with Neymar his former Barcelona teammate and Mbappe. He ended up leaving PSG for Inter Miami CF. He's been able to regain his form and start playing well. CR7 have been very consistent since he went to Saudi Arabia.

I like to watch and take part in some sports like football, table tennis, tennis, basketball and golf. But football is still my favorite, I love watching football a lot and two players Ronaldo and Messi made me prefer football to all other sports

I love to watch wrestling and cricket on TV. Cricket especially during the World Cup tournment. Wrestling especially during PPVs.

What sports do you like to watch? Since I live in the US. I get into mostly American Football, like the NFL, or Basketball. But I also like to watch Boxing and MMA to some extent. What about you? What sports do you enjoy watching?
I usually prefer to watch soccer because that is more popular in my own region. Most times we spent all weekend watching the English and Spanish leagues . In Africa soccer is more popular compared to other sports around the world....

I love to watch wrestling and cricket on TV. Cricket especially during the World Cup tournment. Wrestling especially during PPVs.

Did you watch SummerSlam? What's your take on the match? I think that we have seen the end of the Bloodline civil war since Jay have quit WWE after what happened. At one point, I got fed up with the whole story line. I'm happy it's all come to an end now.

Did you watch SummerSlam? What's your take on the match? I think that we have seen the end of the Bloodline civil war since Jay have quit WWE after what happened. At one point, I got fed up with the whole story line. I'm happy it's all come to an end now.
I do watch WrestleMania a lot when I am privileged to have some free time during the weekend. But I never fail to watch English premier league. They are one of my favorites...

Manchester United is playing Wolves now. I'm streaming it online as I've not been back from where I went out to. Manchester United vs Wolves have never being a match to see lots of goals. It may end 1-0, 0-0 or 1-1.

Japan Women team looks like a team to watch out for in this world cup tournament because they are playing so well. Spain is still second on the Group C table. Your team have a good chance to make to the knockout stages.

It's very tight in my own team's group table. Anything can happen and you will find yourself out of the tournament.

View attachment 5320
In the end Spain is in the final of the women's football world championship, look how things can change, it started losing by a landslide against Japan and now it is in the final of the tournament, football is such a surprising and uncertain sport.

In the end Spain is in the final of the women's football world championship, look how things can change, it started losing by a landslide against Japan and now it is in the final of the tournament, football is such a surprising and uncertain sport.

The same thing happened with Argentina in the men's world. They started with losing to Qatar the host country. In the end, they won the tournament. I never expected them to win the World Cup but they pulled it off.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back