What's new

What is your favorite sport to watch?

I absolutely adore Formula 1, it is often comparedt indycar, however f1 is the pinacle of motorsport, each and every race is exiting and teams compete by giving their fullest to achieve the desired results.

My fave is Figure Skating... during the Olympics. Men, Women, Couples (Pair Skating). I love all the spins, jumps, lifts, and stunts.
Also, Men's Diving.

All day any day, my favourite sports to watch is football. Either its been played on the best football stadium in Europe or played by a couple of kids at the backyard, watching football never gets boring.

I've always watched wrestling since I was a kid, WWE in particular, but I've stayed away from it in recent years. Basketball, tennis and Formula 1 are sports I've watched a lot in the last decade or so.

Football is my favourite sport to watch and Manchester United have been my favourite team since I know what football is all about. I watch English Premier League which is very obvious with Manchester United being my favourite team, Spanish La Liga and Siera A of Italy. I also love watching MMA, UFC and boxing fights.

What sports do you like to watch? Since I live in the US. I get into mostly American Football, like the NFL, or Basketball. But I also like to watch Boxing and MMA to some extent. What about you? What sports do you enjoy watching?
There are many sports in different Fields but none of them draw, attract or even appeal to me like football most especially when it has to do with the teams I support which are the Red Devils (Manchester United) and Super Eagles(Nigeria).

There are many sports in different Fields but none of them draw, attract or even appeal to me like football most especially when it has to do with the teams I support which are the Red Devils (Manchester United) and Super Eagles(Nigeria).
I love Football too, it's the biggest sport in the world. There's no sports tournament which is more valuable than the World Cup. It shows you the power and the undoubtable influence football have.

Manchester United used to be a great club under Sir Alex Ferguson but since he left, they have been only but a shadow of their former self. Eric Ten Hag had a good first season in the club. Let's wait and see if he does better in the upcoming season.

I love Football too, it's the biggest sport in the world. There's no sports tournament which is more valuable than the World Cup. It shows you the power and the undoubtable influence football have.

Manchester United used to be a great club under Sir Alex Ferguson but since he left, they have been only but a shadow of their former self. Eric Ten Hag had a good first season in the club. Let's wait and see if he does better in the upcoming season.
Oh you said something that just made me smile, World Cup. I don't know when that is ever going to happen but I am still hoping and waiting for the year My Country will ever win the World Cup.

Then frankly speaking when it comes to Red Devils they seriously have gone down from what they used to be, as a fan I am still being hopeful with the upcoming season and the New Coach but I don't like the fact that Man U signed a new player and give him 7 and I feel like it's an insult to Manchester United's reputation when it comes to the number 7.

Oh you said something that just made me smile, World Cup. I don't know when that is ever going to happen but I am still hoping and waiting for the year My Country will ever win the World Cup.

Then frankly speaking when it comes to Red Devils they seriously have gone down from what they used to be, as a fan I am still being hopeful with the upcoming season and the New Coach but I don't like the fact that Man U signed a new player and give him 7 and I feel like it's an insult to Manchester United's reputation when it comes to the number 7.

It's not Man U. You're disrespecting the club. If you're a Manchester United fan through and through, you should know your history and how that name Man U came about. If you don't know, find out and read more about it, sorry you will have the first hand knowledge too.

Ps. I'm a Manchester United fan too.

It's not Man U. You're disrespecting the club. If you're a Manchester United fan through and through, you should know your history and how that name Man U came about. If you don't know, find out and read more about it, sorry you will have the first hand knowledge too.

Ps. I'm a Manchester United fan too.
I may not know man you through and through but when it comes to the number seven Jersey particularly that is why I have an issue with my new I don't see the reason why a midfielder should be wearing seven when we have two good wingers there is Ganarcho, Anthony, Sancho even pellistri. Not that all of them deserve that jersey number but the fact that they are winners one of them should have at least been given all the Jersey should have just remained blank with nobody wearing that number yet. Man U is not Chelsea that gives midfielders number like 7, and I am very sure as a man you found which you are you know how important the number seven is to Man U not even 9 or 10 or 11 is as important as 7 to Man U

I may not know man you through and through but when it comes to the number seven Jersey particularly that is why I have an issue with my new I don't see the reason why a midfielder should be wearing seven when we have two good wingers there is Ganarcho, Anthony, Sancho even pellistri. Not that all of them deserve that jersey number but the fact that they are winners one of them should have at least been given all the Jersey should have just remained blank with nobody wearing that number yet. Man U is not Chelsea that gives midfielders number like 7, and I am very sure as a man you found which you are you know how important the number seven is to Man U not even 9 or 10 or 11 is as important as 7 to Man U

You're still not hearing me. The club is not called Man U. I know most Nigerians are very used to calling it that but that's out of laziness and some part ignorance.

It's either you call it in full Manchester United or Man Utd or MUFC. The term Man U is a mockery by our rival fans Leeds United and Liverpool to mock our Munich Air disaster. Are you familiar with that history?

World Cup is the best football tournament. Each World Cup takes 4 years to be hosted after the last one. Argentina won the last World Cup in Qatar. Nigeria have talented players but the problem is that so many Nigeria players have nationalised in other countries. They don't have what it takes to win World Cup with their current squad.

World Cup is the best football tournament. Each World Cup takes 4 years to be hosted after the last one. Argentina won the last World Cup in Qatar. Nigeria have talented players but the problem is that so many Nigeria players have nationalised in other countries. They don't have what it takes to win World Cup with their current squad.

The World Cup held and sponsored by Qatar was full of manipulation that was all set for Argentina and Messi to win the World Cup and they did it. There was so many favor calls for Argentina which was very obvious but unfortunately it's all history now and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

The World Cup held and sponsored by Qatar was full of manipulation that was all set for Argentina and Messi to win the World Cup and they did it. There was so many favor calls for Argentina which was very obvious but unfortunately it's all history now and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Please can you be a messi hater, lol, I didn't watch the World Cup but no matter how it was going to turn out Argentina was always ready most especially my world best Lionel Messi.

I would like to play football because it gives me a lot of energy. When i play football i feel energetic. This is the most famous game in the world and it is very popular game in the world. It gives us strong nature. When we play football in the morning we feel freshness all the day that's why i like football.

Please can you be a messi hater, lol, I didn't watch the World Cup but no matter how it was going to turn out Argentina was always ready most especially my world best Lionel Messi.

It's not about hating Messi. I don't. Unfortunately you never watch the world cup, so there's no need for the conversation because you're already seeing it like it's a Messi hate talk while it's not.

My favorite sport is soccer and it always has been, it's the one I enjoy watching the most and also playing it, on the other hand I also like basketball, tennis, boxing, UFC and paddle tennis I also like a little.

My favorite sport is soccer and it always has been, it's the one I enjoy watching the most and also playing it, on the other hand I also like basketball, tennis, boxing, UFC and paddle tennis I also like a little.

I'm not a fan of any kind of tennis sports. I know some of them can be very energetic pressing like the one Nadal plays, he's my favourite guy but I don't follow them that much. As for football or soccer as they call it in USA, I live and breath it. Wake me up any time and ask me anything on football, you will get the answer immediately.

I'm not a fan of any kind of tennis sports. I know some of them can be very energetic pressing like the one Nadal plays, he's my favourite guy but I don't follow them that much. As for football or soccer as they call it in USA, I live and breath it. Wake me up any time and ask me anything on football, you will get the answer immediately.
For me tennis is exciting and I like it, as you know I am Spanish and logically I also like Nadal, although he is about to retire, now I support Carlos Alcaraz more, another Spaniard who is currently number 1 in the world at 20 years old and one week ago he won the Wimbledon tournament, on the other hand I'm also a football lover, although I'm probably not as much a fan as you, but I have a lot of knowledge about this sport :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back