What's new

What is your favorite sport to watch?

It is just like I finished watching Manchester United play against Fulham away few minutes ago. They managed to beat Fulham 1-0 after playing a whole lot of rubbish football. I was even thinking the match was going to end as a draw but they were able to score through Bruno Fernandes in the 91st minute.

Manchester United is now an eye sore to watch right now. I can't even believe that the team is playing this poorly at the moment. I had expected that things should have been better at this moment with the progress that the manager had made.

Manchester United is now an eye sore to watch right now. I can't even believe that the team is playing this poorly at the moment. I had expected that things should have been better at this moment with the progress that the manager had made.

It is very unfortunate that we have found our self in this kind of situation and with the way things are going, I don't think we are going to be having it easy in the next matches that we are going to play.

I think we are going to play Copenhagen next or Galatasaray in order for us to qualify for Champions League knockout stages. I don't see us being able to defeat any of those teams with how we play.

It is just like I finished watching Manchester United play against Fulham away few minutes ago. They managed to beat Fulham 1-0 after playing a whole lot of rubbish football. I was even thinking the match was going to end as a draw but they were able to score through Bruno Fernandes in the 91st minute.

Fulham didn't have teeth in this match, if they did, Manchester United would have lost as usual. The good thing I can take from the match would be good officiating from the referee. After Taylor was demoted to EFL Championship from, referees are more careful with their officiating.

Fulham didn't have teeth in this match, if they did, Manchester United would have lost as usual. The good thing I can take from the match would be good officiating from the referee. After Taylor was demoted to EFL Championship from, referees are more careful with their officiating.

Manchester United is going to be playing FC Copenhagen today in Champions League in order to see if it is possible for them to qualify from the group stage. I hope that my team is well prepared for this encounter because they really need to beat both FC Copenhagen and Galatasaray, otherwise they will not qualify from the group stage.

I always love watching football matches. It is one of my favorite so far. Secondly is racing, which has really raced with football to overthrow it being #1 but football stood its ground quite well. Thirdly to them is the basketball game. Basket vibes is very different from the two. It gives me that vibes of common niggur. 😏😎

I always love watching football matches. It is one of my favorite so far. Secondly is racing, which has really raced with football to overthrow it being #1 but football stood its ground quite well. Thirdly to them is the basketball game. Basket vibes is very different from the two. It gives me that vibes of common niggur. 😏😎

Football is always going to be my favourite sports and just like we are talking now, I am currently watching my favourite team Manchester United play Luton Town. We are fortunate enough to be winning the match 1-0 but I believe we should have played better against a newly-promoted team to Premier League.

For me, football was once the best and most favorite sport, but in recent years, corruption and bad referees have made this sport very popular, so I stopped watching it. for me now it is interesting to watch hockey, especially the American NHL league

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back