What's new

What is the most risky investment you have invested in

For me it has to be Ponzi scheme, MMM to be precise. I could remember vividly it was 2016. The scheme promised 20% on all investment after a month. I invested money the first month I got paid my returns and capital. I became greedy😅 and I invested it all. I lost everything.😂😂
Apart from forex trading, the most risky investment I've engaged myself in was a ponzi scheme called MMM. This is what put me into a serious depth that took me almost a year to pay back. I've come to realize that many a time when we fall for something of such is usually due to iur greed.

The same experience you had, is very similar to my story as well. Invested in a HYIP site as well called persona, promised 50% in 24hrs, unfortunately, when I decided to invest they crashed.

I invested in a business that had a high chance of becoming successful, yet I lost money. I invested in a risky business yet I made money in that business.

I have invested in a ponzi scheme called MMM they promised to pay back more than 30% of whatever you have in the system, so I invested a huge amount of money as I was expecting to make a fortune but to my greatest dismay the money disappeared as no one provided help.

The most risky investment i have ever gone into was forex trading. I had no knowledge of how the market works or anything, i just invested all my earnings from a previous business and i lost everything in less than a month

Well for me that would be sports betting, it's a risky investment no doubt because there is no certainty with it and lots at stake too, it requires effort no doubt because you would have to forecast
One of the most risky investment that have ever invested in is Ponzi scheme and those who sports betting this is very risky because the have 75% chances of loss.

They most risky investment I have ever invest in is farming. I collected a piece of land with a loan from a cooperate society organization to invest in farming, at first things are moving on well as plan till one day when the crop I planted reach a mature stage, herdmen allow there herds to enter the farm and finish almost everything that I planted.

Alot if us high have made real risky investments so I just want to hear people's experience and probably what made them make such investments. Mine was in 2017, I invested in a HYIP website called doublekash whereby you invest an amount of money and you get double of it within a week. I knew this website was an HYIP website but I was so broke that I just wanted money by any means, I actually borrowed from my friend to invest in it. But fortunately I was paid back double in a week. I think I did it yell the 5th time before the website crashed and they made away with their users money (mine included) and the funny thing was the investments had levels, If you paid for a certain level and you got paid, yo reinvest again you have to pay for a level higher than the previous level.
The lost risky investment that I ever did in my life is going into forex trading like I invest all my earnings all because of what my mentor told me about the investment but at the end is lost.

For me it has to be Ponzi scheme, MMM to be precise. I could remember vividly it was 2016. The scheme promised 20% on all investment after a month. I invested money the first month I got paid my returns and capital. I became greedy😅 and I invested it all. I lost everything.😂😂
Hahaha the ponzi scheme MMM was a hugh hit back then, it was like the whole Nigeria was into it. Almost all my friends where doing it back then and i was feeling sad and left out because back then i had to money to put in, i didnt know God was fighting for me🤣. I have had my share of failure on other ponzi scheme though

I have investd 100 EUR in Juicyfields , cannabis crowdfunding investment platform and selling weeds is illegal , so I took some risk to invest in the site , but I didnt provide by kyc , so I guess I am safe.

Can't really place my mind on a mind on a particular one. But back in 2018 I was involved in two of them, although the money was not big. That was my first experience.

I once participated in a play to earn investment platform where you buy chicken and they will lay eggs for you. On the end I was not able to withdraw my profit.

There is no most risky investment for me, personally. The many that you stake will determine the level of the risk. As for me, forex seems to be the highly risk investment but I have never involve myself in it. Because I am not well grounded in it.

I do not take such a risk to invest in something that is risky , maybe I did this before in the past out of ignorance but for now I cannot invest in something like that anymore because I don't really have money to waste and something that will not be profitable. All my investment now are not risky.

The most risky investment I've indulged in is a Ponzi scheme, the popular MMM wave that swept across Africa at the time - though I invested with a very skeptical mind but I was lucky that I exited immediately before the system crashed.

Alot if us high have made real risky investments so I just want to hear people's experience and probably what made them make such investments. Mine was in 2017, I invested in a HYIP website called doublekash whereby you invest an amount of money and you get double of it within a week. I knew this website was an HYIP website but I was so broke that I just wanted money by any means, I actually borrowed from my friend to invest in it. But fortunately I was paid back double in a week. I think I did it yell the 5th time before the website crashed and they made away with their users money (mine included) and the funny thing was the investments had levels, If you paid for a certain level and you got paid, yo reinvest again you have to pay for a level higher than the previous level.
I understand your point. Such happens to a lot of people out there.
I don't think I have invested in any thing too risky. The business I invested in came with its own risks, which are quite low.

I had a similar experience years ago. I do not know if it was a high yielding investment platform, but I was to invest a certain amount not less that $5 to get $20 in one week.
I can remember jumping at the opportunity, the investment was small so i felt i would not have much to lose. One week passed, two weeks passed, and then i heard the site had shut down.

I once invested in a a crypto trading site which want really a sure banker but I just wanted to give it a try in the initial period I made some profit but after sometime I ended up losing everything I invested with.

I will say its an hyip I have lost alot of money with some hyip that dosnt worth it they where advertise and promise to offer good return and at the end of the day they folded up with my money mostly those hourly programs so I dont do hyip again

I will say its an hyip I have lost alot of money with some hyip that dosnt worth it they where advertise and promise to offer good return and at the end of the day they folded up with my money mostly those hourly programs so I dont do hyip again

I must also say that HYIP investments and investing money in the cryptocurrency market was quite risky and I have lost a LOTS of money while investing in such kind of risky programs.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back