What's new

What is the most risky investment you have invested in

Personslly it has got to be forex. For me the most risky investment I ever made has to be in forex because I started trading witg little to no knowledge and blew my account in days, I had no basic idea of how it works and lost a lot then. That is why I always advice one to be careful. It is better you pay a professional to teach and mentor you

Alot if us high have made real risky investments so I just want to hear people's experience and probably what made them make such investments. Mine was in 2017, I invested in a HYIP website called doublekash whereby you invest an amount of money and you get double of it within a week. I knew this website was an HYIP website but I was so broke that I just wanted money by any means, I actually borrowed from my friend to invest in it. But fortunately I was paid back double in a week. I think I did it yell the 5th time before the website crashed and they made away with their users money (mine included) and the funny thing was the investments had levels, If you paid for a certain level and you got paid, yo reinvest again you have to pay for a level higher than the previous level.
You reinvested, or you were not allowed to cash out what you had earned?

It's the reason I am so wary of any and all investment platforms, especially HYIPS.

Mine though, was in Network marketing, even though I knew it was proven that more than 90% failed in it, I still went ahead.

My most risky investment was at the year 2012 when I invested on MMM and in no time I became one of the victim that lost some amount of money as the virtual ponzi company was unable to meet there promise.
The year was actually 2015 and 2016. The MMM web caught nearly everybody. The ponzi was well planned that it would take divine intervention not to fall victim of MMM that year. I am a victim as well.
Post automatically merged:

Personslly it has got to be forex. For me the most risky investment I ever made has to be in forex because I started trading witg little to no knowledge and blew my account in days, I had no basic idea of how it works and lost a lot then. That is why I always advice one to be careful. It is better you pay a professional to teach and mentor you
The same reason I don't want to go into forex. It is not for a learner. If you don't about it, learn it. Don't go into it with the aim of learning it while using it. That's a sure way of losing money.

You investing your money to get double is ponzi no matter the name they formed to call it. Ponzi is ponzi. I'v fall into this type of deceit before and it wasn't funny at all. But you can't call that investment because its not a future produce.

I invested in lots of HYIP programs and I lost a lot of money. I still regret investing my hard earned cash into such scam programs. I advise everyone to stay away from HYIPs just like you try to stay away from plague. HYIPs are all scams.

Some time ago I bought a share in one particular online platform called purchase shares online.come I bought so many shares from the site, then after a month covid 19 pandemic sets in , bro all my shares that was supposed to acumulat dividends stopped working, the site stopped paying investors.

I think the most risky investment I have made was in a popular ponzi scheme in Nigeria and popular around the world called MMM. It promises you double of your money after a month. I knew it was a ponzi scheme and that is why I went in early and ran away from it.

Alot if us high have made real risky investments so I just want to hear people's experience and probably what made them make such investments. Mine was in 2017, I invested in a HYIP website called doublekash whereby you invest an amount of money and you get double of it within a week. I knew this website was an HYIP website but I was so broke that I just wanted money by any means, I actually borrowed from my friend to invest in it. But fortunately I was paid back double in a week. I think I did it yell the 5th time before the website crashed and they made away with their users money (mine included) and the funny thing was the investments had levels, If you paid for a certain level and you got paid, yo reinvest again you have to pay for a level higher than the previous level.
I once invested in a HYIP platform too. It was called racksterly. It was paying well until it got to my turn to cash out and it crashed.

The most risky investment to invest in will be putting you whole money into some high yield investment scjemes. That will not be advised for anyone to do

The most risky investment that i have done ia forex trading. Believee me if you are not careful with forex and learn well before trading you can even die of heart attack

I don't really want to remember the risky investment that I have gotten myself and money into for the past years which all ended up to be scams. The most recent one was forex trading investment and I still regret it.

The most risky investment I ever made was on HYIP. Between 2016-2018, I invested heavily on HYIP but thankfully I managed to earn some money from my investment.

the most riskiest investment I have ever done was when I was new into the crypto system as I didn't have much idea I usually place a trade without using a stop loss or take profit order and this has been the greatest mistake I've ever done,I come to realise how important a stop loss was when my $60 reduced drastically to 30 dollars within one night of trading.

Another risky investment that i have ventured on his sports betting. even though there are people making a lot of money from it with their working strategies but i have lost a lot from it.

For me it has to be Ponzi scheme, MMM to be precise. I could remember vividly it was 2016. The scheme promised 20% on all investment after a month. I invested money the first month I got paid my returns and capital. I became greedy😅 and I invested it all. I lost everything.😂😂
Sorry about your loss, I didn't participate in MMM even after it came back again because I just thought that with what I know from my finance course there was no feasible way to make such profit in such little time.

Sorry about your loss, I didn't participate in MMM even after it came back again because I just thought that with what I know from my finance course there was no feasible way to make such profit in such little time.
to me the most risky investment that I have ever invested in cryptocurrency because the first time I invested in such business I did not trust the business hour ever you have likely said in your comments that you invested in mmm which is a Ponzi sheme and is very risky

to me the most risky investment that I have ever invested in cryptocurrency because the first time I invested in such business I did not trust the business hour ever you have likely said in your comments that you invested in mmm which is a Ponzi sheme and is very risky
I said I never did invest in MMM because it didn't just sit well with me and I did not even think about it twice. Can we say crypto currency is a very risky investment, have you never lost money in any other business or investment?

For me it has to be Ponzi scheme, MMM to be precise. I could remember vividly it was 2016. The scheme promised 20% on all investment after a month. I invested money the first month I got paid my returns and capital. I became greedy😅 and I invested it all. I lost everything.😂😂
One of the most risky investment that have ever invested in is mmm as you have likely said in your comment I also was a victim of this and I lost my money through it.

The most risky investment the I have ever been into is actually a ponzi scheme, it was just coming out then so I knew very well I would cash out before it eventually crash.
Post automatically merged:

The most risky investment the I have ever been into is actually a ponzi scheme, it was just coming out then so I knew very well I would cash out before it eventually crash.

Well for me that would be sports betting, it's a risky investment no doubt because there is no certainty with it and lots at stake too, it requires effort no doubt because you would have to forecast

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back