What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

i think both have equal status Trading is a business and incurs expenses, losses, taxes, uncertainty, stress, and risk. As a trader, you are essentially a small business owner and you must research and strategize to maximize your business's potential....

The key difference between trade and business is that trade involves buying and selling of goods, whereas business involves all activities performed by a business entity including, buying and selling, advertising, marketing, etc.

Trading and business are very near to each other.In trading you purchase the products and sell them in the market.In business you make a company or a shop where you can put your things and when you see the rates are high then you sale them in the market.So there is a little diffrence between trading and business.

I think there is a difference between business and trading cutting young. There is a business for which paper plants are made and on trading currencies it comes down to which currency you are getting.You have to change the currency. You can also call it a professional job and this is also a business or why it goes, so we can also call it a business.

Trade refers to the buying ans selling of goods and services. On the other hand business involves anything that is done legitimately to make money. Business engulfs trading. Every business must engage in one form of trade or the other in order to make profit.

The two terms trade or business generally include any activity an individual or a group of individuals carry out for the generation of income from selling goods or performing services. As you can see from the above key difference, trade is part of business activity, and business is a term we use for all the activities a business enterprise performs.

Exchanging and business are some way or another equivalent yet in addition diverse exchanging incorporate get something from other source and selling them by taking benefit like exchanging of offers however business is something that you set up certain plans and products and fare them.

I think trading and business are one and the same thing. Trading is also considered to be profitable and business is also considered to be profitable, so both trading and business are profitable.It makes a difference if you have currency in trading and having currency in business increases the price of the product so both come in the same

Trading in a layman's language is you exchanging one product for another with the intention of getting a financial NOTE, i.e. it could be shares, cash or bonds.
Business is the buying and selling of things in a particular place.
Please note that its a layman's definition.

Business, on the other hand, refers to all those activities that are done with the aim of making a profit. As such, it includes business operations such as producing and selling goods or provision of services, investing activities such as the buying or selling of long-term assets, and financing activities such as the issuance of shares or bonds, repurchase of company stock and payment of dividends. Therefore, trade is a component of the business activity

Both business and trading are quite similar with little differences though. They both deals with an investment, where you put in a capital to get your targeted returns on investment. But business being in an elaborative and expansive way may be regarded more to trading.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
There is no different I guess when it comes to trading or business,what you can just say is that am into trading business you can't just say am doing business they will surely ask you what kind of business are you doing so you now tell them that is a trading business you are into you buy and sell.. so is either you now trade online or offline that's now depends on when you feel comfortable to do your trading business..So to me it is still the same thing we are talking about here no different at all...

In other words, business is the whole business of making, selling and controlling goods, while trade, a narrow-minded activity, involves only buying and selling goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade. ... Trade is generally called import and export

Trade is the act of buying and selling of goods and services. Business is any transaction or exchange that involves buying and selling. Trading is an act of investment why business involves act by which we get involved. Business is the totality of trading or anything to generate money.

As a general rule of thumb, you typically want to do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing. If your friends are talking about selling bonds and putting all that money in the stock market, it might be a good time to sell some stocks and buy bonds. When everyone is getting in, you should be getting out!

Trading and business are pretty much the same thing,they both means a venture one commits his or her money to un hope that it yields a profit. The only difference is that trading is a sub or example of business and business is a super word for trading.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
I think trading is business, there is no way you say it is not business. It involves buying and selling and this means it is business, it seems you do not really understand what business is actually that is why. No difference.

Trading is a subset of business that involves buying and selling and in which one purchases goods or services from another person and pays for them.
while business is done with the aim of making a profit.

Well there's a little similar difference between trading and business, I will say all trade are business but not all business are involved trading. This is because all trading involves buying and selling but not all business involves buying and selling

Typically a startup company has 10,000,000 authorized shares of Common Stock, but as the company grows, it may increase the total number of shares as it issues shares to investors and employees. The number also changes often, which makes it hard to get an exact count.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back