What's new

What is the best business for students?

I think the best form or kind of business for a student is the kind of business that will mot take much of his time because with the level of high time consumption ot will definitely affect his performance in his academic and even the social or personal life.

Sales of airtime and data could be the easiest business for a student who is an undergraduate because of the time consumed for attending lectures

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.
In my country nigeria I feel the best job for a student is to open a hair cut salon it will give him time for studies and time for business at the same time.

Like I mentioned on a similar thread, the consumption of smartphone accessories is high amongst students, you do not need much capital for a start, get someone who can supply you accessories in bulk, do some advert pamphlets and see the business growing. All the best Bro.

As a student the best form of business should be done online.
You can go into blogging and free lancing.
You can manage creating online content and making some good money while still studying

A student can venture into any kind of business so far the business is legal and he or she has the insight about the business, above all have paln and the capital.

Students are the nation builders. Some students cannot pay their fee. They apply for Scholar ships. Some wants to start a business at this age but they don't have enough time. I am also a student, studing bechlor. What business will be best for me? It should not be full day working business.
To me the best business for students is an online business where they can work at there leisure time in other to study at thesame time

There are so many things a student can do to earn money and they include participating in Airdrops, selling academic items like paper,pins etc and even help other students run errands

As a student one of the best ways I was able to raise funds was doing mini activities after school hours,I normally Barb hair of students every weekend and the cash I realize can keep me for a week.

Since you are a student look for a common need amongst your fellow students and fill such need by providing solutions to it. Also bizdustry that you are on is equally one of what you can do.

The best business for student in my area are opening of football center because people will surly patronize everyone loves sport and a barbing saloon.

To me the best business for students is an online business where they can work at there leisure time in other to study at thesame time
I like the term you made use of by calling it the best. There are also good offline business a student can go into, but the best is an online business as it gives the student enough time to be able to face his or her school works as well

I am also student,but I earn 1$ daily due to the limited time I have but I still appreciate that , there are many online and offline business it's just needs your time and efforts .

They are lots of business a students can venture into depending on the free time the student. Offline business like provisions in front of school hostels, private tutorials, project assistance, laundry services etc.

If he is very busy during day the student can concentrate online work like affiliate marketing, graphic designing and other digital skills that will enhance to earn more online.

I think online businesses can give you the privilege of choosing your preferred time for earning online.
Earning on bizdustry is already a good step, dedicating good time to it can give you good earnings in a long run.
Trading items which could be of high demand to students is a good idea as well.

i am a student as well.but i think you should just focus on pay to post sites because of the limited time you have online.i do just that also.and I am gaining allot from it.

Laundry and barbing are two businesses which can give a student money while on campus. These businesses require very little capital to start up and they are usually patronized by many students.

As a student the best form of business should be done online.
You can go into blogging and free lancing.
You can manage creating online content and making some good money while still studying
Such online businesses are truly very good for students. They are so easy to do and balance with their studies. Blogging and freelance writing are especially great for them as most of them are well equipped with research skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back